Admit it.

Options

Replies

• xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    when i am home alone in the shower i take my phone into the bathroom and lock the door most times... I am terrified that someone will break in and hurt me while im in there.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly the same! I used to put a little bit of toothpaste on my tongue so my breath would smell like toothpaste and my mom would think I brushed when she smelled my breath! lol
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I got exposed to 50 cent via a video game. Video games bad? No way.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I chew my nails

I have some OCD issues

I love classical music

I sucked my thumb until I was 12
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.

here!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I'm exactly the same! I used to put a little bit of toothpaste on my tongue so my breath would smell like toothpaste and my mom would think I brushed when she smelled my breath! lol

Haha oh shoot...you were smart....i never thought of that!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.

I texted a friend first. When she didn't know I googled it too!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options

If I am over at your house and I see your TP is rolled under, I will flip it to the correct way, over :)

OMG!! I do this too!! I also straighten picture frames so they don't hang crooked!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend and I were fooling around in the backseat of my car and some of our schoolmates caught us.
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    I would sneak into my parents room to sleep with them during thunderstorms... until I was 18. I still don't like them.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    when i am home alone in the shower i take my phone into the bathroom and lock the door most times... I am terrified that someone will break in and hurt me while im in there.
    Might I suggest this shower curtain.

AO78M.jpg
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I would sneak into my parents room to sleep with them during thunderstorms... until I was 18. I still don't like them.
    Aww they are your parents. LOL
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Might I suggest this shower curtain.

AO78M.jpg

Oh how cruel BJ!!! That is funny though:noway:
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    Aww they are your parents. LOL

I asked for that...! :laugh:
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i remember having an "outie" belly button as a child... but when i started puting on my weight it became an "innie" when i think about it and my stomach it makes me realize that this isnt the weight i should.. or want to be at
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

*****Dont worry...i brush my teeth now:laugh:********

LMAO. Yeah, here too.

Adding another:

Ya know this kid?
    [img]http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Pet-Sematary-Remake.jpg[/img Ya and he says I want to play with yoouuu Yep that is cage " I wanna play with yooooo ou" That's the kid from Pet Sematary. Little *kitten*. He freaked me out so much when I first saw that movie. When I went to go pee in the middle of the night, for years, I insisted on running back to my bed and hopping onto it -- to avoid getting close to the gap between the bed and the floor. That little f-er is not gonna cut *my* goddamn achilles tendon.[/img]
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.

I texted a friend first. When she didn't know I googled it too!

I have to admit that I didn't even think to Google it. I just thought I would be left in the dark since I didn't have any friends who would know.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I stand on my roof with a lightning rod in hand on a long poll to tempt fate in thunderstorms. It's my neighbor repellent.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options

*****Dont worry...i brush my teeth now:laugh:********

LMAO. Yeah, here too.

Adding another:

Ya know this kid?
    Pet-Sematary-Remake.jpg
    Yep that is cage " I wanna play with yooooo
    ou"
    That's the kid from Pet Sematary. Little *kitten*. He freaked me out so much when I first saw that movie. When I went to go pee in the middle of the night, for years, I insisted on running back to my bed and hopping onto it -- to avoid getting close to the gap between the bed and the floor. That little f-er is not gonna cut *my* goddamn achilles tendon.

LMBO! I remember being so freaked out by the achilles tendon thing too. The thought of that somehow seems worse to me than being stabbed in the chest.