Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    including the alphabeticalized Soul section from said vinyl record collection
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 4 years. I need a new ex.
  • slideaway1
    Options
    MissAnjy wrote: »
    I've been single for 4 years. I need a new ex.

I'm here to help in any way I can. I will do anything for the MFP community.....and I mean anything.
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    ^ yeah, I could probably find something to *kitten* about after 3 weeks or so and vice versa.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    A 6 foot five bipolar catholic vampire that tried to suck the life out of me!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    A 6 foot five bipolar catholic vampire that tried to suck the life out of me!

I love this for some reason. :D

• Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    When I was still feeling the pain, I would have said a lot of unsavory things LoL

But...now he's just a guy I know.
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    6'5 though, awesome. Too bad he had to go and ruin that with his personality.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    he was a great stretching pole......
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Certifiably crazy! He was discharged from the military because he was crazy! He was so mean :(
  • JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Stalking, obsessive, angry, stupid psychopath that wouldn't leave me or my friends alone for years.
  • slideaway1
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    When I was still feeling the pain, I would have said a lot of unsavory things LoL

That is very wise and mature of you not to get involved in the ex bashing. I believe Oprah would describe that as "closure". In contrast I am bitter, angry and fuelled by rage, Oprah would not know where to start with me!! :#

• tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Total piece of *kitten*!
  • MissAnjy
    Options
    A lot of your ex's sound like my type. As my past would predict, I love *kitten*.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Two major ex's:
    #1) dead beat dad that told me that he would go to prison before he helped me support our two kids and then 9 years after our youngest was born decides to start having children again. Good luck to his new baby mamas though, all that criticism of me, let's see how you guys like it. :) (Yes, I said baby mamas with an S. They were both pregnant at the same time.)

#2) Bi-polar, depressed, ADHD, alcoholic. I'm sure they all tie into each other one way or another. I just got tired of dealing with the job losses, the drinking, the anger and all the court costs from his drunk driving adventures.

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    satan.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »

That is very wise and mature of you not to get involved in the ex bashing. I believe Oprah would describe that as "closure". In contrast I am bitter, angry and fuelled by rage, Oprah would not know where to start with me!! :#

LoL! Well, take heart, it took me a long while to get here.

There was a time when he couldn't even text me to say hows it going, without me blowing up his phone over the audacity of such a question...usually starting with "you have some nerve" and ending with "THAT is how its going" with a lot of colourful language throughout. Hah!!!
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »

It must be that vinyl collection rage.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fatty McFatFat
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Super hot, huge boobs, sexy accent, wish we did the horizontal tango many, many more times. But she dumped me for Jesus.