Describe Your Ex

Options

Replies

• sandra251982ct975
    Options
    Ok therapy time. Let loose on that special someone that totally screwed u over.

Energy sucking LEACH comes to mind!
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    She was nothing compared to my wife now. :)
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hubby hates it, but him and my ex are actually a bit alike. Just that my ex was very controlling and disapproving and insecure. Don't tell me I can't do something; I can make that decision for myself.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    A friend! But he was still a bit of a butt for breaking up with me a couple days before my birthday. Now he's finally accepted that he's gay and we go flirt with guys together.
  • asimonep
    asimonep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dirt bag, low life, manipulative piece of crap. We were engaged and HE dumped ME! Didn't realize it at the time, but I dodged a bullet. Now, I'm super happy with my amazing husband of 12 years :)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    four words.....The new Girls problem :joy:
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    four words.....The new Girls problem :joy:

I love this LoL!

• acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A selfish, never worked a day in his life, lives with his parent, sticks his wick in anything (has six kids to show for it), arrogant *kitten*. He treated me like crap, made me feel like I wasn't good enough, but the sex was hot and like most girls my heart is in my vagina, so I put up with his BS for way too long. He did help spur my weight loss though and fun for me he lives across the street from me, so its hard to escape him.
    Side note: It was sweet when he saw me for the first time in my new slimmer body!!
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    don't have one
  • Improve1
    Improve1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Rollercoaster.
    It had more ups and downs than my yo-yo dieting. :o
  • MsTiff1981
    MsTiff1981 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Tall, handsome,and smart. But he did not want to stay or let go. Every time I tried to move on with someone else, he would show up, want to get back together. We would and then it would end again. It was toxic cycle I had to walk away from.
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Big ego small $&@?
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Or maybe their ex really just sucks
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Ur right
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Sweet, beautiful, sexy man who just shut down emotionally.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    gorgeous,perfect cheekbones,best friend,funny,drunk,comfortable,talented,weird,survivor
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Not a bad person, just not right for me and had some growing up to do.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • loser107332
    loser107332 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My ex cheated on me 4 times and is now with my best friend (how pathetic is that) once is way tomany times for a person to cheat dont let this happen to you girls
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Angry. Bitter. Liar. But still a great father to our daughter, I'll give him that.