The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,197 Member
    Options
    Great owners just came in. Their dogs just went out to pee and tangled with a couple of Coyotes. Now I get to put them back together. The owners were fantastic though. They are calm, good natured and willing to do what they need to in order to fix the dogs.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OK. Time to get back on it. Here we go! :smile:
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just checking in here from the west coast. I know that it is a bit late into my shift BUT I am stopping by anyways...and it is slow as fudge here tonight. (now something major will happen and I'll have to magically fix it)
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LOL. :-) That's how it works around here too. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Got a smaller dog in that ate the whole bottle of Children's Motrin. Now the kidneys are struggling. Gonna try to get them turned around. Has vomiting and diarrhea but that's just GI irritation. That I can fix. Here's hoping the kidneys are damaged permanently.
  • tattooedvegan216
    tattooedvegan216 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the night...st pattys kicked my booty so it's gonna be a long one
  • Loves2Lift
    Loves2Lift Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Trying to avoid charting so I thought I would see what everyone else is up to!!
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    Checking in for the night...st pattys kicked my booty so it's gonna be a long one

Ooh!! Had fun??
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    LosinIt84 wrote: »

Ooh!! Had fun??

Oh yes a little too much lmao..my head was throbbing this morning...that holiday did not like me..maybe it's because I'm the polar opposite of Irish...
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    So I love the Ativan images! We were handing them out like candy Friday the 13th!! But people have come back to their senses adn to normal routine now so it has been good! I am on nights the next 2 nights after this so I am gearing up!! Since I normally work 12p-8p, but also am a natural night owl, I just have to adjust a bit.
  • tattooedvegan216
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »
    So I love the Ativan images! We were handing them out like candy Friday the 13th!! But people have come back to their senses adn to normal routine now so it has been good! I am on nights the next 2 nights after this so I am gearing up!! Since I normally work 12p-8p, but also am a natural night owl, I just have to adjust a bit.
    Lol welcome! Happy you enjoyed the Ativan jokes...it's a nightly candy for everyone here
  • ForAManWithHope
    ForAManWithHope Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    8bpvhey9r9vm.jpg
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm dying. It's a slow night and I didn't get any sleep earlier. Thank goodness for TV and "A Fish Called Wanda" :smile:
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    I just stole Fruit Loops from the cafeteria....my life has been complete!! Bahaha
  • tattooedvegan216
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ka26dlror03m.jpg
    I'm dying. It's a slow night and I didn't get any sleep earlier. Thank goodness for TV and "A Fish Called Wanda" :smile:

Awww I hope it picks up for you!

Ooh!! Had fun??

This one is for you boo
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    I am legit distraught about having to work days next week....it is going to be the worse 5 days of life!!!
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Jumping from days to nights is a good break from the normal. I like to check in with the nightshift on MFP!!!!
  • Loves2Lift
    Options
    ka26dlror03m.jpg

Ooh!! Had fun??

This one is for you boo

Ahahaha! So true though!!!
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    ka26dlror03m.jpg

Ooh!! Had fun??

This one is for you boo

We have one guy that is like this for SURE!! He is even nice on the overnight...but come 3-4pm...he wants to kill us all!! He's 89 with dementia!