• tazman2369
    tazman2369 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    amazing job great motivation
  • kiki38014
    kiki38014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    This is me at 465.9lbs and then at 215.9 :) I am still in progress and currently at 204lbs

2elv7ua.png

You look amazing, great job!!!

• Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting, but all of you are such an inspiration to me. Congratulations to all of you, and well wishes to everyone on this journey!!!!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    sidebyside_150.jpg

• SerenityGrace
    Options
    Besaro and Carakoala, you both look like a completely different person. You also look years younger. Great job to both of you!
  • eemmerson929
    eemmerson929 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    eb9pritmbjmd.jpg
  • ritamartinez92
    Options
    I have lost 45 lbs
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. It is just about time to do some progress pics of my own, but I am nowhere near halfway yet. Woke up thinking it was great I am almost 10lbs down, but a little depressing when I realized I still have 40 to go to get to my wedding weight and another 30 at least to get to my goal. Time to get off the computer and hit some YouTube videos.
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    This is me at 465.9lbs and then at 215.9 :) I am still in progress and currently at 204lbs

2elv7ua.png

You look incredible! Well done :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Posted in the 5'6" thread but I'll put them here too. I've gone from 202 to 149/150 (depending on the day.) I'll likely aim for another 8-10 pounds later this year.

MyCollage_1_zpsnr2jlrwa.png

W <3 W....mega W <3 W!!!!!! You look gorgeous and super healthy--so inspirational. Thanks so much for posting. How long did it take you and what did you do differently to achieve such dramatic results? Wow... (*) (*) (*)

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    sun_fish wrote: »
    SuccessStory_zps6df63dde.png

(*) (*) (*) (*) (*) You're a superstar, period. You look absolutely fabulous---WOW! Super terrific results!

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    besaro wrote: »
    sidebyside_150.jpg

Talk about transformers...more than meets the eye, honey you did GOOD and look absolutely tremendous. Mega high fives--BOOM!
  • charliejaxbch
    charliejaxbch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think everyone on this post has done an amazing job...It keeps me motivated when I don't wanna be motivated...Staying healthy is my new way of life...I won't stop until the casket drops...LOL
  • wils5150
    wils5150 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    started at 185. I am a 5-4 male currently 155. first pic is at 185,second is at 160, third and fourth are at 155. as you can see I still have some fat to lose but my legs are responding well. I will take any progress I can!
    q1e3qwpwuy4t.jpg8qaqds9r7vp6.jpg
    zcj8zabskv45.jpg
    f60rst39tigw.jpg

• Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so inspired by all of you who are doing so amazingly, keep it up, it really helps the rest of us with still a ways to go! :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Posted in the 5'6" thread but I'll put them here too. I've gone from 202 to 149/150 (depending on the day.) I'll likely aim for another 8-10 pounds later this year.

MyCollage_1_zpsnr2jlrwa.png

W <3 W....mega W <3 W!!!!!! You look gorgeous and super healthy--so inspirational. Thanks so much for posting. How long did it take you and what did you do differently to achieve such dramatic results? Wow... (*) (*) (*)

Thank you :blush:

It took more or less a year. I started on 1/2/14 and lost it all by early December 2014. I've been at the same weight but still changing shape since then. I lift weights 4 days a week and walk 2-3 days a week. Last spring/summer I ran but I'm a fair weather runner so I haven't been over the winter.

Food-wise, I focus on calories and protein. I don't go for low fat too much. Feel free to look at my diary :)
  • Wullie90
    Wullie90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Down 83lbs so far.. pics are at 82 down.

ycdnm4qpisjx.jpg

ttb994l5p1zp.jpg
    Great job. You look great!!

Thank you so much! I've lost 5 more pounds since I posted here, wish I could edit my post to update my progress pics!

• afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love all of these! Everyone looks amazing, and it's so inspirational to see. Thanks for sharing! :blush:
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am almost 4 weeks in to my healthy lifestyle change. Start weight of 170 current weight of 163.4 goal weight of 140. db8gdr1f1z2e.jpg

Erika, I'm just about 8 days in and was scrounging for some motivation, since I'm having a hard day emotionally. VOILA! Your photos TOTALLY motivated me! I started out at 180 and am yearning for the 160s. Thank you, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!