Two weeks and gained weight!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I very strongly feel that baking soda needs to somehow be involved in this. Aren't dem feels important to weight loss anyway?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Down 5 lbs today. Wizardry.

I would like to learn more about cleansing with baking soda and egg diet! They sound promising as jump starters.

I would also like to learn about this junk of the food I have been ridiculed for?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    60478508.jpg

IN for a peep cleanse.

But they have to be stale.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    magerum wrote: »

I would like to learn more about cleansing with baking soda and egg diet! They sound promising as jump starters.

I would also like to learn about this junk of the food I have been ridiculed for?

Congratulations on your loss!

You must have kickstarted your metabolism. Well done!

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    60478508.jpg

IN for a peep cleanse.

I cover Long-Term Cleansing in "Chapter 17: Dust Off Those Peeps" of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Cleansing In The Modern Age; How Peeps Helped Detox My Liver And Kickstarted My Metabolism.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    60478508.jpg

IN for a peep cleanse.

I cover Long-Term Cleansing in "Chapter 17: Dust Off Those Peeps" of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Cleansing In The Modern Age; How Peeps Helped Detox My Liver And Kickstarted My Metabolism.

tumblr_muitjriCAe1shc3x3o1_500.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

Way to kickstart that *kitten* brah....

giphy.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Junk food is food that isn't clean.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    60478508.jpg

IN for a peep cleanse.

Lolz

• slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I prefer the jelly bean diet, but you have to space it out in 7 meals throughout the day. and you can't eat anything after 6 pm for fear of packing on fat overnight, it's real.