What is your goal weight (include height when responding)

Options

Replies

• HaleysHeartfeltJourney
    Options
    SW:228
    CW:206
    GW:160
    Height: 5'7

I'm a little broad shouldered, so I may stop at 170. I refuse to get too thin, I lost a lot of weight once, and got too thin way too fast and I looked really sick. My goal is to be fit, and healthy. I still have 46lbs to go before I reach my "goal", but if I find that I'm happy with my appearance at 165/170 then I'll just maintain. This isn't just a goal for me, its a lifestyle change, a big one. I'm 22 and a mother to three gorgeous boys who I want to be around for, for a long time and them not to witness what I witnessed. My mother had 4 major heart attacks from the time I was 4/5 until I was 10/11 from stress, and being overweight. A bad heart didn't help, and I've already had my fair share of scares with my heart. So its more than a goal weight, its about being able to run around with my boys and being healthy and doing what I can to be around as long as I can for my husband and kids.
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Sw: 199
    Cw: 133.4
    Goal 130 initial - ultimate 120
    Height 5' 1/2"

Measure/weigh and log everything. Eat as natural and unprocessed as possible. Drink water. Exercise...find something you like to do. Measure yourself as well as weighing. I have found that on weeks when the scale doesn't move as much my measurements seem to go down.

• Sophiasmomma
    Sophiasmomma Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Almost 40...
    SW 156
    CW 150
    GW 135
    Ultimate128
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    SW: 168
    CW: 155
    GW: 135-140
    Height: 5'11

Planning to reassess at 145 to see how things look.

tips: Lose at a pace that makes your diet sustainable. In the past I have found the eating a really "clean" diet is only sustainable for about 6 weeks then I would quit. I like sweets and burgers so I make room for them in order to keep myself going.
  • aimscat
    aimscat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    31 5'4"

Sw 236
    cw 213.2
    Gw 136
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    25 year old female

SW: 220+
    CW: 165~
    GW: 120 (?)
    I honestly don't know exactly what weight to aim for. I'm short, with an average-to-small frame, but I'm also built to be muscular and somewhat curvy and I suspect that throws the numbers off somewhat.

Tip: like a lot of folks have said, don't eat as healthy as you can tolerate for a while, eat in a way you're happy with and can continue for the rest of your life.
  • jackstraw67201
    jackstraw67201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Start weight 337
    Current 230
    Goal 200 (?)
    Height 6'1 age 51
  • yangsunone3
    Options
    I am 23 yrs
    160cm / 5'3
    Current: 86kg / 200lb
    Goal: 55kg / 120lb
    I hope to lose 30kg / 66lb

• seantheking87
    seantheking87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Start weight - 267lbs
    Current weight - 253lbs
    Height - 6ft 3in

Goal weight is what I'm not sure about. Want to hit 200lbs then will see how my body looks, haven't been that weight for 5 years or so, no idea what my body will look like. Currently losing 2lb per week
  • babylaur99
    babylaur99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my starting weight was 175. Currently at 142 and pushing for 120 by summer :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    25 years
    SW: 175
    CW: 135
    UGW:130
    5 feet 5 inches
  • sarahdant22
    Options
    Height is 5'5. Currently I am at 121 pounds. I started at 134. My goal is 120. Make sure you are eating enough in the morning! I eat about 500 calories for breakfast (I always incorparate carbs from oatmeal or cereal AND protein like eggs or Greek yogurt) which really boosts my energy and stops me snacking through the day.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    5'7". Whatever weight I am when I like what I see in the mirror when I'm naked.
  • dottyb1tchmouse
    dottyb1tchmouse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5'7, I was 155 at my heaviest, around 140 now and my goal weight is 130.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", female
    CW/GW: 131lbs
    Right now just recomping to achieve my goal physique
  • kylamajors447
    Options
    I am 19, about 5'4, I am pretty new here, only been logging for about a week. My starting weight/current weight is about 190. My goal weight is around 140 or 130. So far my biggest thing has been not keeping myself from eating foods I enjoy, just eating in moderation, making sure I am always below my calorie goal for the day, and I try to exercise most days. I eat real food, nothing frozen (except my meat and poultry) and microwaveable (except steam fresh veggies from Birds eye!) and nothing pre-made. I also try to do weight training 3 days a week. Any advice for me?
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    CW: 170.6
    SW: 267
    Goal: 160, or maybe as low as 150.

I don't eat added sugar or wheat and try to keep net carbs under 100. I make sure I eat plenty of protein and fat...it really helps prevent me from getting hungry. I exercise for general good health, but I don't rely on that for weight loss. My advice is figure out why you gained weight, and work on solutions for those issues. It may take some trial and error to find what works best for you. Don't be afraid to experiment and change your approach. This board is great for ideas, but you need to research a lot of things for yourself when it comes to nutrition. You will hear a lot of conflicting advice here and must draw your own conclusions.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3.5"
    SW: 125
    CW: 120
    LW: 89
    GW: 100-110
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    Starting weight 235
    Goal weight (for now) 169
    Current weight 177

I chose that goal when I was at my heaviest but had no idea what it would look or feel like so I may reassess. I'm just taking it one day at a time right now!
  • Lumavolt
    Lumavolt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    Starting weight: 215
    Current weight: 204
    Target weight: 180