PICS Almost a year on FitnessPal and lost 60 pounds

Options

Replies

• aelbadri
    aelbadri Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! congrats!
    how many calories did you eat a day?
    What did you do for exercise and how long/how often?
    :smile:

Thank you so much!! I started out eating 1,209! And at first I did the elliptical for like 30 to 40 mins working it up to an hour! Now I just run!

• aelbadri
    Options
    I currently resemble the before you. Tell me how you did it.

Anything is possible! You can add me and ask me any questions you need answered! I'm always here to help!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Excellent transformation! Are you now at your GW or do you have new goals in mind?

Thank you so much! I am currently trying to tone up! I have a lot of stretch marks so I'm hope once I'm toned they'll be not as noticeable!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who commented!! I try to answer everyone's post! You all are amazing and keep me going to inspire more! If anyone needs ANYTHING! You can always add me and ask me anything! I really appreciate it! Thanks again!
  • samanthaElla
    samanthaElla Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    U look so awesome and its veryyyy encouraging to continue though its hard to see results as fast as we would normally wish. BTW how long did u také to lose so much weight and what was your then and now weight please.
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! You're such a pretty young woman!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You're gorgeous either way!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    U look so awesome and its veryyyy encouraging to continue though its hard to see results as fast as we would normally wish. BTW how long did u také to lose so much weight and what was your then and now weight please.

Thank you so much!! It took me about 8 to 9 months to see complete results!! And my weight before was 185lbs and now I'm 120lbs
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thank you again to everyone who comment! I love the support! You're all awesome! <3
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    xBabyLlamaDrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    aelbadri wrote: »
    Excellent transformation! Are you now at your GW or do you have new goals in mind?

Thank you so much! I am currently trying to tone up! I have a lot of stretch marks so I'm hope once I'm toned they'll be not as noticeable!

1) amazing job, you look great! What a nice accomplishment.

2) the stretch marks eventually go from the ugly red-purple color to a white-tan, which becomes much less noticeable. Something I've noticed though - so many people have them. Think of them as your battle scars for kicking butt!

Again, congratulations.
  • aelbadri
    Options
    W_Northrop wrote: »

1) amazing job, you look great! What a nice accomplishment.

2) the stretch marks eventually go from the ugly red-purple color to a white-tan, which becomes much less noticeable. Something I've noticed though - so many people have them. Think of them as your battle scars for kicking butt!

Again, congratulations.

Thank you, I put lotion on them everyday! Most of them are white and others don't notice them, but I pay attention to the darker ones which I notice! So impinge with toning the rest of my body they will all turn white
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Atta girl! (*) Enviable body transformation and stunning face! Stay Blessed! <3
  • aelbadri
    Options
    yuy0luuf4e1o.jpg

Here is a more recent picture!! 185lbs to 120lbs!! Hope this is motivation for everyone! I'm thinking about making a video about my story! Let me know if you think it's a good idea! I want to inspire people to start a healthier and active lifestyle!
  • annied1961
    Options
    Super Great Job!
    Enjoy your Success!
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    Options
    yuy0luuf4e1o.jpg

Here is a more recent picture!! 185lbs to 120lbs!! Hope this is motivation for everyone! I'm thinking about making a video about my story! Let me know if you think it's a good idea! I want to inspire people to start a healthier and active lifestyle!

People make a lot of dumb videos. You making a video about something like that will do nothing but good. I love going on YouTube and watching weight loss vids. Very inspirational.
  • aelbadri
    Options
    yuy0luuf4e1o.jpg

People make a lot of dumb videos. You making a video about something like that will do nothing but good. I love going on YouTube and watching weight loss vids. Very inspirational.

I think I'm going to start to make it!! I appreciate the support!! I'm going to add you! I noticed that you attended ODU! My entire family went there, and my fiancé currently goes there
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    Options
    yuy0luuf4e1o.jpg

I think I'm going to start to make it!! I appreciate the support!! I'm going to add you! I noticed that you attended ODU! My entire family went there, and my fiancé currently goes there

Wow, no kidding. Small world lol.
  • lahstrand
    lahstrand Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So inspirational to see another small person :) I feel like I rarely see short girls on here. I'm 4'10 and my goal weight is 115 so it's nice to see your results.
  • aelbadri
    Options
    lahstrand wrote: »
    So inspirational to see another small person :) I feel like I rarely see short girls on here. I'm 4'10 and my goal weight is 115 so it's nice to see your results.

I felt the same when I first started! I'm glad I can help! Thanks for the support! <3

• kraz0203
    kraz0203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you consume a day and do you follow the calories that MFP assigned to you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!