Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    my ring-tone is "Fat-bottomed girls". No shame.

[/quote]

I just downloaded Fat-Bottomed girls to make it my ring tone!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have never had a hangover or been drunk. This is not for lack of trying.

I've never had a hangover either, no matter how wasted I've gotten...

I have never had one either....and although I have not had alcohol in more than a decade....I did more than my fair share of drinking when I was young.....I always thought it was a super power lol

When I was 18-23ish I NEVER got hungover. I didn't know what all these "old" people were talking about. Now, at 30 I get 2-3 day hangovers if I have more than 3 drinks. I don't drink that often now since I hate having to deal with the after effects.

That being said, I went out on Friday night and had 4-5 drinks. Didn't like how I felt on Saturday so it will be a while before I have another drink. I also went to McDonald's for the first time in I don't know how long, and thanks to this thread I logged it as half on Friday & half on Saturday.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I hate splitting dishes with people. Absolutely loathe it. Even if people only take one bite...

I'm ok if we physically split it first though, but otherwise I get pissed if they eat the best bite or something (or eat all the ice cream/whipped cream)... and I'd just rather not have any.

I refuse to share food with people at the movies. Especially popcorn. One person has to hold it, then the person holding it eats most of it. And then the person not holding the bag has to awkwardly reach into the other person's lap to grab some. And if both people reach at the same time it leads to hand bumping and... ugh. I just hate it. We'll each get our own popcorn and be happier.

Confession: I turn into a total pig at the movies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE movie theatre popcorn and shovel it in as fast as a I can. I end up dropping a lot of it too. Some ends up down my shirt, some on the floor, and I've even found a piece that somehow ended up in my hoodie pocket. That's another reason people shouldn't share with me - you might lose a hand!
  • freegrace
    freegrace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: This thread is the reason I keep coming back to the community section and the only one I have ever posted on. I'm a chronic lurker, but for some reason this discussion makes me want to participate.

Confession #2: I don't own a scale. I have been logging on MFP for six months, have gone from a size 20-22 to a size 14-16, but have not weighed myself. I guess at my weight to calculate my calorie goal.

Confession #3: I don't step on the scale because I'm a bit of a head case about it. I'm pretty sure I'll have to break down and get some real numbers at some point, but I'm freaked out that the data will derail me. For now I'm just gonna keep on keepin on.

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I never had hangovers until I started drinking champagne. Apparently, mixing champagne and lemoncello will give you a pretty nasty hangover
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    Confession: I have never had a hangover or been drunk. This is not for lack of trying.

I'm 24 and I've never had alcohol. Not a sip. I saw alcohol screw up people and families growing up, plus I've just never been interested. Never been interested in smoking, either.

Good for you!

That is AWESOME! Twelve weeks no alcohol here and I'm feeling great I don't miss it one bit! Best decision I've ever made!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have a weird confession - I don't like kissing. I see it more as a means to an end but snogging and exchanging siliva grosses me out. I also hate my neck being kissed and if someone touches my ears I want to scream.

We could never ever ever make out.

Confession: If I could die whilst nuzzling my wife's neck and ears, I would die the happiest man on Earth.

That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. You're in running for best husband and father of the year!

It barely makes up for my a****lishness in other areas, so you might want to hold off on the nominations.

Confession: I'm just as much a troll in real life as I am on these boards.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 or so, I got so sick & pukey after drinking screwdrivers that I couldn't even smell orange juice for the next 10 years.

Even now I don't drink it; to me, it still has a stomach acid & vodka aftertaste...
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I hate splitting dishes with people. Absolutely loathe it. Even if people only take one bite...

I'm ok if we physically split it first though, but otherwise I get pissed if they eat the best bite or something (or eat all the ice cream/whipped cream)... and I'd just rather not have any.

I refuse to share food with people at the movies. Especially popcorn. One person has to hold it, then the person holding it eats most of it. And then the person not holding the bag has to awkwardly reach into the other person's lap to grab some. And if both people reach at the same time it leads to hand bumping and... ugh. I just hate it. We'll each get our own popcorn and be happier.

Confession: I turn into a total pig at the movies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE movie theatre popcorn and shovel it in as fast as a I can. I end up dropping a lot of it too. Some ends up down my shirt, some on the floor, and I've even found a piece that somehow ended up in my hoodie pocket. That's another reason people shouldn't share with me - you might lose a hand!

Movie popcorn is the best thing in the entire world. Next time try it with MMs plain. 1-2 MMs to 4-5 popcorn and chew it up for max yummies! Once I really wanted popcorn but there was no movie I wanted to see so I went, got it and came back to a Netflix movie on my couch. My dog was thrilled when I stood up 2 hours later and she got the fallen ones.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    When I was 19 or so, I got so sick & pukey after drinking screwdrivers that I couldn't even smell orange juice for the next 10 years.

Even now I don't drink it; to me, it still has a stomach acid & vodka aftertaste...

Vodka and Pineapple juice is my go to favorite drink currently.
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can wolf down a jar of baby dills like nobody's business. When I went shopping at Aldi the other day, they only had 3 jars left and my first thought was, "*kitten*. There's not enough pickles. There's never enough pickles."

REQpQbV.gif
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I had one horrible night with vodka back in the early 90s and I didn't touch it for probably 20 years. After I gave up beer for Lent, I discovered that Pinnacle Tropical Punch vodka and Sprite is quite tasty.
  • the_quadfather
    the_quadfather Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

Me too... Then I lay them out on the hardwood floor in our bedroom to "dry." My wife absolutely hates it *lol*

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had one horrible night with vodka back in the early 90s and I didn't touch it for probably 20 years. After I gave up beer for Lent, I discovered that Pinnacle Tropical Punch vodka and Sprite is quite tasty.

Firewater. Puking cinnamon schnapps (or whatever it was) is painful.

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

I confess I spent way too much time looking for that thread. Give a girl a break and post a link next time!
    nz7xw578wxlw.gif
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Any sexual kinky conversation with a MFP user? I am....found my sexual soulmate here....anyone else???

Just catching up and found once again a juicy nugget like this has just been passed by...this thread makes me chuckle :-)

That person started a whole thread about it in the chit-chat area. I went to look for it and can't find it now.

I'm not very prudish at all, but if I were considering hooking up with someone and that person bragged about it online before it even happened...nope!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I never had hangovers until I started drinking champagne. Apparently, mixing champagne and lemoncello will give you a pretty nasty hangover

Sounds really tasty though!
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm only a few pounds from my goal and I spent the last two days celebrating a bit early with a whole new wardrobe for the whole new me.
    On the plus side, I bought it all at the Goodwill (or at the 4 Goodwills in my area). On the downside, I spent 300 bucks. At the Goodwill.
    I mean imagine how many wardrobe pieces I got for 300 bucks at the Goodwill, but still.

I did not tell my husband how much I spent. =/ He would freaking kill me.
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My worst puking was from a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos. SO painful that have not and will not ever eat them again.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

I confess I spent way too much time looking for that thread. Give a girl a break and post a link next time!
    nz7xw578wxlw.gif

So sorry.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10117987/detox-before-weight-loss