Not snack on unhealthy food after dinner
    Go for a walk this evening
    Log all my food for today
  • kwfitgal
    kwfitgal Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    kwfitgal wrote: »
    Just for today:
    1. Stay within calorie goal & arrange cals during day so I can have treats tonite :)
    2. Re: the treats tonite: I want to stay in the place of "having some food", not "the food having me"! :)
    2. Drink 3+ pints water/tea :)
    3. 30+ min exercise :)
    4. Peacefully finish getting ready for my company tonite! :)

Yesterday was "bummer scale" morning, but today was what I expected. I have officially arrived at my next "decade" and have lost 30 pounds. :) I have a super reward I am really excited about. ;)

Just for Today:
    1. Celebrate a little by allowing myself 200 extra cals today--that will be eating like a "normal thin person" as I have been eating at a very low cal level for weeks.
    2. Drink my 3+ pints water/tea
    3. Exercise 25 min.
    4. Spend some nice time with my children to make up for the past busy week!

Have a super day everyone!

• kwfitgal
    kwfitgal Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    1. Stay out of the jellybeans at work. :D I DID IT!!! OK it's a small victory, but not as easy as it sounds
    4. Be positive for my husband as he goes out for job interviews today and tomorrow.

Congratulations on the jellybeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is NOT a small victory--if that's been your trap and you see it in front of you everyday but avoided it this time, then EXCELLENT! You can remember how great that "little" victory felt so you are resolved to repeat it today, tomorrow, the next day....Yeah, since being on MFP, I have basically turned away from soda and milk chocolate. The first few avoidances were quite hard, but then it got easier.
    There is a scripture verse that says "Do not enter the path of the wicked and do not proceed in the way of evil men. Avoid it, do not pass by it; turn away from it and pass on." This is so true and helpful re: food too: If we know where our traps are (i.e., the lunchroom at work, Culvers as we drive to the grocery store, or whatever), we can take this advice--don't go in the lunch room! Drive a different route! Pass by...don't even look. Because looking makes us think about it and then we want it! If we avoid tempting places, it sure helps. :)
    Great goal, to be positive for your hubby--job searching can be so demoralizing. Hope it goes well for you both!
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will get a workout in - no matter how much I really don't want to.
  • TxRottie81
    TxRottie81 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Finally lost another pound! I'm within 2 pounds of a 90-pound loss!

CONGRATS!!!!! What a great accomplishment and encouraging news for the group. Thanks for sharing
  • Exquisitern
    Exquisitern Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Was able to achieve my goals yesterday and even went to the park and jogged 4.5 miles in 70 minutes which is about 15.5 minutes/mile. Great for me as I am a slow jogger.

Goals for today:
    1) Go to the gym and get in 60 minutes-done
    2) Go to the park and get in 4.5 miles jogging
    3) Keep at/slightly under 1200 cal
    4) Drink 6-8 glasses of water- had 5 so far
    5) Get in some crochet this evening.

Every have a great day. Glad to see such positive goals and victories that everyone is having. If those small victories are not there, keep logging your goals, it really helps.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    TODAY I WILL DO MY SIT UPS.

TODAY I WILL DO MY SIT UPS.

TODAY. I. WILL. DO. MY. SIT. UPS.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    just for today I will remain true to what is nutritionally best for me and avoid being bated on mfp.
  • TxRottie81
    TxRottie81 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Progress update... 3lbs down in 2 weeks.. only 0.6 lbs to go to reaching my March Goal.. really hope I can pull it off this week.

Todays goal

1. Cut out chocolate /sweets
    2. No soda only water.
    3. Stay under calorie goal
    4. Increase fiber / decrease.fat intake (diary)
    5. Drink 1liter of.water
    6. Yoga/stretching.tonight after a late night at work

Be grateful for my successes and forgive my mistakes/imperfections. :smile:
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Just for today..
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water.
    2. Make a conscious effort to eat more produce...cook up and eat the asparagus today!
    3. Get to the gym!
  • lisalooleeli
    lisalooleeli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I will track all that I eat and try to drink two more flasks of water.
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm posting later in the day, I'm being more mindful of my daily committments. Love reading the posts.
    Today
    I'm increasing my walking time by 5 minutes (45 total)
    Continue to not drink caffeine (day 2 ugh)
    Prep healthy supper
    Drink 8 cups of water
    Go to bed early

Every week I'll try something new (exercise, food, social outing, etc)
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just for today, I'm going to keep a positive attitude and not get grumpy!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

Monday:
    1. 12,000 steps :D 13,089
    2. Survive Zumba :)
    3. Under 120G carbs :)

Tuesday:
    1. 10,000 steps
    2. get some rest/be kind to slightly upset stomach
    3. get in an hour of workout time
  • cvillegal03
    cvillegal03 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My day is done of today:

- Walk outside- DONE!
    - Avoid sweets- DONE!

It was hard today (the sweets part), but I just kept thinking- "it's just for today" so it didn't seem as daunting.

Tomorrow, I will:
    - Avoid sweets
    - Focus and workout hard in my morning weights class
  • feistyjojo
    feistyjojo Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    feistyjojo wrote: »
    Getting really sick of this just deleting what I've written. There was more under both quote posts above.... can't be bothered to write for a 3rd time....
    Essentially am back on track after having a poor week last week and putting on a lb.

Tuesday's goal:
    Stay under net calories

That's it.

Missed by about 70 calories due to having some choc at lunch.
  • feistyjojo
    Options
    Wednesday's goal:
    - stay under net calories despite client lunch

So am gonna have to bust a gut at bootcamp tomorrow morning!
  • feistyjojo
    Options
    Just for today:
    1. Stay within calorie goal & arrange cals during day so I can have treats tonite :)
    2. Re: the treats tonite: I want to stay in the place of "having some food", not "the food having me"! :)
    2. Drink 3+ pints water/tea :)
    3. 30+ min exercise :)
    4. Peacefully finish getting ready for my company tonite! :)

Yesterday was "bummer scale" morning, but today was what I expected. I have officially arrived at my next "decade" and have lost 30 pounds. :) I have a super reward I am really excited about. ;)

Just for Today:
    1. Celebrate a little by allowing myself 200 extra cals today--that will be eating like a "normal thin person" as I have been eating at a very low cal level for weeks.
    2. Drink my 3+ pints water/tea
    3. Exercise 25 min.
    4. Spend some nice time with my children to make up for the past busy week!

Have a super day everyone!

Congratulations on your persistence and focus which have resulted in that great achievement. Well done!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,213 Member
    Options
    You know what I realized? I haven't felt GUILTY about my eating in a couple of months! Not that I haven't screwed up and eaten the wrong things, but focusing on positive goals and moving on each day has taken away a sense of guilt that I have been carrying for a really long time. I wonder how much 40 years of guilt weighs? I definitely feel lighter with it gone! :wink: from bri170

This is such a good thing to think about! Congrats to you. I know I always have that "guilty" feeling if I eat too much - it seems that backfires! You are doing so great to keep focusing on the positives!!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,213 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I totally missed posting on here Sunday, yesterday, and today!! And - I missed you guys! You are all doing so great. I was doing so good on Sunday and most of yesterday. Just have been so busy and stressed with not only work (I work out of my home, which makes the day never ends sometimes), but also we are clearing out honeysuckle that has taken over the woods in our backyard. So Sunday I did great good-wise. Yesterday, not so bad, but today -- awful! I know I am a stress eater --- something I really have to concentrate and work harder on. But tomorrow morning I will be back on here, posting my goals for today. It really has helped me to keep going. And -- you guys are all so wonderful, and all doing so great!! I love reading all the achievements and goals being set!