Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    @Kaye…hope you have a wonderful trip. I once was anywhere from 4.5 – 7 hours away from all my family and I’m thoroughly enjoying being less than 15 minutes from three of them now. Have a wonderful time with your sisters and your dad!
    @Mollybell13…well if it’s support you want, it’s support you get from this thread. Welcome!
    @Kaye @Tom…great article - I thought the “brown fat” information was fascinating. I always knew our bodies adapted but very interesting. I love colder…in fact when it was beautiful weather during the day but still in the 40s at night, I had my bedroom window shut. My husband allowed two days of that and then shut it, but…
    @Susan…sounds like you kicked butt this weekend. Hopefully you can have a couple relaxing evenings this week.
    @Karen…since you got 4” out of that system, I won’t complain about my 1-2” from the same one.
    @Tracy…as I’m working on protein, I saw your list of good veggie sources. I wouldn’t make a very good vegetarian since I only liked 3 out of the specific 20 items listed.
    @Laurie…I’m so impressed with your swim meet results!! Way to Go!

AFM…We got some sad news through our church Facebook page. One of our high school seniors was in Red Lodge Montana at a ski trip for spring break with his dad, brothers and some classmates. He apparently veered off course and went into the trees and hit one. About an hour later was found by a classmate. He has a concussion, contused left lung, dislocated a vertebrae, crushed a vertebrae and severely damaged his spinal cord. He’s paralyzed from the mid torso down. They’ve had to fuse 5 vertebrae together and there’s only about a 10% chance he will ever walk again. Any prayers / good thoughts you can send his way are appreciated. Jacob knows him well from church and I tried to get him to see that he could be dead or paralyzed from the neck down. And while we know things could be worse, it’s a lot for this young man to be going through (and his family).

Well, I didn’t quite make 11:00 last night but was lights out at 11:27, so better than normal. Today is going to be a fun night that I’ll be saving my calories for…a group of 4 of us are going to supper and then to the HEART/JOAN JETT concert. Whoo hoo!! Have a great day – I’m going to go pre-plan my calories for tonight and try to get my water in before 5:00 tonight. HA!
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Tom~I can’t imagine the electric bill if I set my thermostat to 68 degrees in the summer! I keep mine at 75-78 year-round. I’m cold natured, much below that and I think I would freeze! :wink:

@Laurie~Hooray for new PB with your swim meet. :star: I’m okay with Chicago or Atlanta—both are a quick low-cost flight for me. Maybe since Karen can’t join us this time, we go to Atlanta and take Susan up on her offer.

@Susan~Thanks for offering we stay with you while in Atlanta, I love the idea of a slumber party for a weekend! :smirk: We’d get to meet the infamous Cyrus, too! :smile: Hope you two have a fab time at the beach with your parents for Spring Break.

@Tracy~The cakes are gorgeous, as usual—great job! Have you thought about turning your cake business into a full-time business? What a scary accident for the boy at your church, he's lucky to be alive--long road ahead. Thoughts and prayers out to him and his family as he recovers and they learn a new normal.

@GOINSTD12‌ (Tracy)~Interesting article, thanks for sharing. I knew a lot of that, also several things I have to avoid thanks to hypothyroidism (i.e. soy) but still a good reminder of other protein sources.

@Laura~I am sorry for the breast cancer diagnosis, I’m so glad they caught it early. Yes, early detection is the best defense--I did miss my mammogram last year, my favorite technologist retired so it just slipped my mind (she always reminded me)—it’s silly, really since I work for the facility where I have it done. :flushed:

@Kaye~Enjoy your trip & safe travels!

@Karen~The picture of the apples you did was very good, artistic expression. :wink: Enjoy your spring break—your classes are reading The Great Gatsby and Wuthering Heights?! Can I be in your class??? :wink: What poetry are they reading? I’m an Edgar Allen Poe fanatic! I have some of his works on my Kindle as well.

AFM~Not much to report, really. I had a lot going on over the weekend; including spending some much-needed time with my parents (hadn’t seen my dad since January). Otherwise its business as usual around here.
  • kah68
    edited March 2015
    Options
    For those that buy the Amy's Kitchen frozen foods, there has been a huge recall on items containing organic spinach:

http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/amys-kitchen-recalls-73000-products-containing-spinach/
  • ricka82
    ricka82 Posts: 1
    Options
    Morning everyone, I'm on a mission to loose 100 pounds. I'm thankful to not have any health issues but don't want any also. Anyway I just need that extra motivation and push bc worming and kids it's hard. This is going on my 2nd week and so far I've lost 8pounds. Whoop whoop. Hope everyone have a great day
  • sineanbroc
    sineanbroc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit down today, weighed in to find that I've put on 5lb in the last 2 weeks, I know I haven't been making the best decisions, I've even skipped logging meals because I know they'll be so bad... I feel like I'm just sabotaging myself and it needs to stop! I'm determined to log all of my food for the next week and see if I can make it a habit, at least then I'll know how bad I'm being....

Any other advice to stop self sabotaging?
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody.

Happy American Diabetes Association Alert Day

American Diabetes Association Alert Day

link

Living With Type 2 Diabetes

There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Tom
  • brown_eyed_frog
    Options
    Both a news day and a goal day for me, since I have news.

I went to the doctor yesterday about the stress pain in my stomach. I didn't agree with his diagnoses, but I'm going to get it checked out any ways. In the meantime I've stopped Keto because it seems to be interfering with my ability to eat a healthy amount, but I'm still going to stick to my calorie goals.

I went through a crazy stress day on Saturday when we found out my husband's EI ran out about three months before we thought it would. Then, amazingly, yesterday he got a call for a job. Today is his first day at work!

Also, today my second niece is being born! Yay!

As far as goals are concerned, I have many. Some weight related, some not. I'd really like to publish a book. I'd really like to become an amazing artist. I'd love to learn how to sing. I'd like to find a job I enjoy (and work there!). I'd really like to be a healthy weight. Those are a few of my goals. I have more. Many more. But those are a few.
  • cassybaca
    cassybaca Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here. Need to lose almost 200 pounds. My doctor point blank told me I was going to die if I didn't change something very quickly. He wanted to hospitalize me for my extremely high blood pressure. It's all things I know but life has felt extremely overwhelming to me the past few months. My husband and I have separated; he had an affair. Many years of many affairs actually. I just finally said enough and made him leave. I love him with all of my heart so that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, other than telling our children- which literally broke my heart into pieces. I was getting stronger after the separation and then I found out by total accident that I was pregnant (had a tubal ligation after our daughter 6 years ago so that was quite unexpected), and miscarried within 24hrs. My feet were knocked out from under me all over again. And I fell...hard!

So I'm in our home with our 3 children 24/7 because I also homeschool. I don't regret our decision to do so but I feel overwhelmed lately for sure! My doctor finally put me on anti-depressants after much kicking and screaming on my part. I felt like an utter failure.

But since my doctor was real with me, I got real with myself. Yeah I completely broke down and sobbed on his shoulder but it was the wake up call I needed. I don't want to die. I don't. So I'm here. I said that already but I'm emphasizing my seriousness. :-)

I'm following the Paleo diet Primarily. It just personally makes sense to me. Meat, fish, veggies, fruit, nuts. I can live like that I think. My kids however, think I'm punishing them by starvation because the chips and donuts have vanished. They'll survive ;-) I still have cereal for them and pizza but I'm trying to get them to choose healthier options for snacks such as yogurt, string cheese, and fruit instead of chips and cookies. Anyway, 12lbs down I think so far the past 2 weeks so I'm content with that. Waiting for our YMCA scholarship application to be approved so we can go to the gym as a family. Right now, we just walk a lot as a family.

Well, if you made it this far through my ramblings... I commend you :-) I am looking for any and all support through this journey so feel free to message me and/or add me as a friend! I'd love to follow others on their journeys as well. Thanks for letting me have a place to share :-)
  • kah68
    Options
    @cassybaca~Welcome, you found a really great place for support and motivation in this sometimes frustrating lifestyle change. I call it a journey (some people don’t like that term), that is how I think of it—life it a journey, there are ups and downs. We cannot be perfect every day, we do what we can. We will fall off the wagon from time to time, the important thing is to get up, dust ourselves off and start again. I’m sorry for what you’ve been through, but hope you can find solace in the healthy changes you’re making for your future and for your kids. You are off to an excellent start! :star: The best advice I can offer is to not deny yourself the things you enjoy, it makes this easier to work them into the plan (occasionally) you've developed for yourself. Check back here often and join in on the conversation when you feel ready.

@ricka82‌~Welcome to you as well, you're off to a great start!

@sineanbroc~I wish I had an answer for self-sabotage, we all do it from time to time. Often times it’s a question you need to ask yourself, “why am I doing this?” Maybe put a reminder on your fridge or pantry when you go to grab something you shouldn't and always ask yourself “why am I eating this?” Am I hungry, stressed, anxious, depressed? Am I scared of seeing myself succeed?Really, it may not be self-sabotage but we’re bored—with what we’re eating, how we’re exercising, logging food, depriving ourselves of things we enjoy. That is when we need to change things up a bit—try a new food/recipe, a new exercise, etc. I can say skipping logging is not a good idea (been there), eventually that can cause a huge downhill spiral. Log everything—it will open your eyes and by not logging you are not being truthful with yourself. I’m guilty of this too, as are so many others—I’m better about it though. I think it takes 3 weeks to form a habit, so make a promise to yourself to log everything for the next 3-weeks and see how it affects you.
  • LoveLynx1988
    LoveLynx1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am new to myfitnesspal as of today. I have 200+ pounds to lose. I need to get on the ball for myself and most importantly my kids. I do not want to leave them without a mother. I also want to set a better example for them. I am ready to pull our lives together and be more active and be more aware of the foods we are feeding our bodies.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of the newlings! You'll find a lot of support here, so come back often and share. :smile:

@tracy (tlh)--yes, 4 inches yesterday morning, but a lot of it is already gone. It's not a "gorgeous" day here, but sunny and in the 40s. So sorry to hear about the boy from your church--what a tragedy.

@browneyed--congrats on your husband's new job! My DH is currently unemployed and looking, but not having much luck. Fortunately, we can live off of my salary while he job hunts.

@sineanbroc‌ -I also have no sage advice and am currently in the same boat as you. Keep saying I'm going to really kick it in gear, and then I eat what I shouldn't. Not terrible, horrible amounts of calories, but just enough to keep me from making any progress. I agree with kelley that logging everything is essential for me. Even when I'm over, it helps keep it in check. Also, I like to use the reports to figure out my TDEE, so I need to be accurate for that to really work.

@kelley--My juniors just finished Gatsby and seniors just finished Wuthering Hgts. My juniors also just read some poems about America--Whitman, Hughes, Rodriguez, and Blanco-as part of our American Dream unit. My seniors are about to start their second poetry unit with a lot of different poems, but the focus will be Yeats. I actually don't teach any Poe though I do love him. Our students get a lot of his works in grades 7-10, so not much left for me.

@tracy (goins)--thanks for sharing the info about protein. Always good to get new ideas about increasing my intake. I love the Hobbit inspired meal names. My DH and I joke that our dog is turning into a Hobbit b/c lately he's been trying to get a "second breakfast." LOL

@laurie--awesome job at your swim meet!! I'm glad to hear you are still training for the tri in April. Yeah, keep me posted on your plans for the racecation, an if there's any way I can possibly join you guys I will. However, my guess is I will have to cheer you guys on from afar.

AFM--my friends who had moved to Switzerland moved back last Fall and just bought a house. I hung out with one of them today (the other was at work) which was fun. I got to see the new house which is adorable and then we did some shopping and lunch. We went to CPK so I got a half Thai chicken salad, so not bad on calories.

Now I'm at starbucks trying to get a little more grading done.

Tuesday Goals:
    Normally, I have a lot of household chores I like to get done this week, but with my husband not working, he takes care of most of the day to day cleaning. I still have a few tasks though:

1. clean fish tank (DH does this, but doesn't do a "great" job)
    2. seal bathroom floor grout
    3. wash all of the bedding
    4. wash throw rugs
    5. buy new sheers for living room (gunner finally put a paw through one of my silk organza panels and tore it completely in half. I already had them shortened when we first got him b/c he tore up the bottom with his big puppy paws, so I can't just replace one panel. Nor do I want to as they were super expensive--I bought them years before we had a dog.)

March Challenge:
    At or under calories 5/7 days every week and at or under as a weekly average.
    Week 1: At/under calories 4/7 (but one day I was only over by 7 calories) UNDER FOR WK
    Week 2: At/under calories 5/7 OVER FOR WK
    Week 3: At/under calories 3/7 OVER FOR WK

All-in strength challenge=core work 3 x/week; PT 1-2 x/week; run 3 x/week:
    Week 1: 1/3 core; PT DONE; 1/3 runs (sick most of week though)
    Week 2: 1/3 core; PT DONE; 1/3 runs
    Week 3: x/3 core; PT DONE; x/3 runs YUCK
    Week 4: 1/3 core; PT; 1/3 runs
    8k at end of month (not sure what day) in 55 minutes (Thanksgiving 8k = 56:49, NYE 8k = 57:47, 1/25 = 55:41; 2/28=55:15)

Grading Goals:
    1. x/64 AP essays
    2. x/16 AP analysis activities
    3. x/12 America Poem analyses
    4. 45/60 Gatsby tests
    5. 1/64 Wuthering Heights journals

Exercise Goals: (week 4)
    Sun--walk gunner DONE + gym DONE
    Mon--walk gunner NOPE
    Tues--walk gunner
    Wed--walk gunner + gym
    Thurs--PT
    Fri--walk gunner + gym
    Sat--walk gunner + gym

2015 Mantra = Just 15 minutes

• jtconst
    jtconst Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Welcome to all the new faces I am seeing on here. I am having a good day today. I wasn't able to walk the dogs because I had my nephew home sick from school and now its raining but I am still at almost 8000 steps so far just walking laps in the house. Yesterday I went temporarily insane and had a binge evening like I cant remember in a long time. I mean I have bad days that's a given for me as long as the good outpace the bad but yesterday was insane. It was bothering me a little this morning but I had a stern talking to with myself that had my nephew laughing so hard it brought on a coughing fit and got back on track. I made chicken picatta from the skinny taste website and a cheesey cauliflower casserole for dinner. They were both new dishes for me. I liked the chicken though maybe a tad less lemon next time and the casserole was ok but not good enough for the calories. I will pass the rest on to my parents since no one else in my house will eat it. Well mainly just anted to stop in say hi and tell you all how wonderful you are. Have a great night everyone :):):)
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of the new people. Just a quick report. We made it safely to Utah. My very organized BIL who is my age had waited for me to get here to walk. He has drawn maps of the neighborhood and drawn out routes of different lengths for me. We walked 3.25 miles together. He has very long legs and this area is much more hilly than at home, so I really felt like I got a good walk. He walked his first 5k last weekend. He says he was inspired by me.
    Lots of plans. I don't get to see my sisters nearly enough. It's an 8 hour trip down. We split it into 2 days. Since DH had his strokes, it just feels like too much for 1 day.
    Onward and downward. Kaye
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    Options
    @kaye--glad you made it safely to Utah. That's so great that you inspired your BIL and he planned out all of the walking routes for you. :smile:

@tammy--glad you bounced right back from you binge with some healthy recipes.

AFM--I didn't get a whole lot done at starbucks. Wanted to make a dent in the Wuthering Hts journals, but only got through 3 before I had to head to the grocery store to pick up some turkey kielbasa for dinner. I'm just slightly over my calorie goal today, but I did much better on my macros. I think that's what I really need to focus on right now.

I have a funny story from this afternoon. After looking at some sofas for my friend's house, we went to Macy's so I could look for a birthday present for my sister. I found a really cute blouse for her, and I mentioned I needed a new pair of black jeans. My friend picked up a really cute pair and said, "what about these? Is this your size? They look like they would fit you." They were a size 2. Bwahahaha!

March Challenge:
    At or under calories 5/7 days every week and at or under as a weekly average.
    Week 1: At/under calories 4/7 (but one day I was only over by 7 calories) UNDER FOR WK
    Week 2: At/under calories 5/7 OVER FOR WK
    Week 3: At/under calories 3/7 OVER FOR WK

All-in strength challenge=core work 3 x/week; PT 1-2 x/week; run 3 x/week:
    Week 1: 1/3 core; PT DONE; 1/3 runs (sick most of week though)
    Week 2: 1/3 core; PT DONE; 1/3 runs
    Week 3: x/3 core; PT DONE; x/3 runs YUCK
    Week 4: 1/3 core; PT; 1/3 runs
    8k at end of month (not sure what day) in 55 minutes (Thanksgiving 8k = 56:49, NYE 8k = 57:47, 1/25 = 55:41; 2/28=55:15)

Grading Goals:
    1. x/64 AP essays
    2. x/16 AP analysis activities
    3. x/12 America Poem analyses
    4. 4/64 Wuthering Heights journals

Exercise Goals: (week 4)
    Sun--walk gunner DONE + gym DONE
    Mon--walk gunner NOPE
    Tues--walk gunner NOPE
    Wed--walk gunner + gym
    Thurs--PT
    Fri--walk gunner + gym
    Sat--walk gunner + gym

2015 Mantra = Just 15 minutes
  • melifornia
    melifornia Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    @grandmakaye44‌ - I think it is so cool that your BIL not only is inspired by you but went so far as to map out different routes for you two to walk while you're visiting. Very thoughtful!

@jtconst - Mmm...chicken picata! I'm still trying find the right lemon balance, but I love that dish. Don't make it nearly enough.

AFM, I thought I'd be super productive today because Stepdad wasn't coming over to work on my ceiling (that's just...it's a thing and I need to work on it not being a thing). Instead, I had more kitty drama. This time it was Frost who had to go to the vet. He's been sleeping a LOT since at least Sunday, and I haven't seen him eat or drink other than a few drops of water I got down him today. Even bought him some canned food, but he wasn't interested. When he did get up, he moved around fine, he still cleaned himself, and I couldn't find any wounds, so I didn't know what was going on with him. After a checkup and blood panel, the diagnosis is: he's fighting a virus. The vet gave him an anti-inflammatory to help with any aches and pains (like taking Tylenol when you have the flu) and sent us home. He's not dehydrated yet, and she thinks he's on the tail end (ha!) of the virus at this point; I'll keep an eye on him and see if he perks up tomorrow.

So after almost 3 years vet-free with these two, both Frost and Marlowe have been to see the vet in the past month. Here's to 3 more years!

I did get a short article for the newspaper finished and filed, did a little cleaning in the back room and kitchen (the whole house is a mess because of this ceiling project; I don't do well with that), ran a few errands, and made spaghetti with Italian sausage for supper which felt like a total splurge because I usually use ground beef.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I think our guardian angel went on spring break. My son broke his arm and I dislocated a rib in separate incidents. So we are a house of invalids. I didn't get on MFP yesterday because I spent the day getting my son x rayed diagnosed and arranging to get his cast put on and then in the chiropractor's office trying not to scream when she put my rib back where it belongs. My husband went back to work yesterday and came home exhausted.

I need to put MFP on my schedule because at this rate something is always going to come up to keep me from logging and I have learned I have to log to lose. I have to lose the weight I gained because I can still remember how good it felt to be so much lighter.

@skinnyjeanzbound She is a pedigree toy poodle. We got her from a breeder after she ended her career as a puppy-maker. She is now just our fuzzy buddy.

@Morgori‌ thanks for the article. It's had good tips and confirmation that "hiding the sweets" is a good idea.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @angelika--Oh dear, sounds like you guys have had it rough! So sorry to hear about you and your son both getting injured. Hope you heal quickly. Your doggie is adorable--as soon as I posted the question about her breed, I took a closer look at the picture and thought "poodle?" but figured I would just wait for your response. I think it's great that you guys have given her a loving home for her "retirement."

@melissa-glad it was nothing serious with your kitty. My husband keeps commenting on how "lethargic" gunner is lately. However, he's got energy when it's time for walks or playing, and he's eating and drinking fine. I think he's just slowing down due to age and my husband is in a bit of denial about the fact that he's getting older. (the dog, not my DH :wink: )

AFM--I can't believe I almost forgot about filing my taxes. It's always at the top of my to do list for spring break. I was about to do more grading tonight and then something clicked in my brain and I remembered. So I just finished entering everything into Turbotax, but will hold off on filing for a day or two just in case I missed a donation. I keep all of my receipts in digital files, but my personal laptop died last summer, so I'm going on memory for the first 6 months of 2014.

1. clean fish tank (DH does this, but doesn't do a "great" job)
    2. seal bathroom floor grout
    3. wash all of the bedding
    4. wash throw rugs
    5. buy new sheers for living room (gunner finally put a paw through one of my silk organza panels and tore it completely in half. I already had them shortened when we first got him b/c he tore up the bottom with his big puppy paws, so I can't just replace one panel. Nor do I want to as they were super expensive--I bought them years before we had a dog.)
    6. DO TAXES!!! DONE
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome @LoveLynx1988, @Cassybaca, @want2behappy31, & @ricka82 - you've come to the right place for support and information and friendship. I've been on MFP off & on for about 2 years, and this is the best group of folks I've ever met. You can favorite and return easily to this thread by clicking on the star in the right corner at the top of the screen. If your name is mentioned, it will show as a number next to the bell.
    - AFM I'm fighting chest congestion, coughing, and sinus problems because of all the pollen and mold in the air. Love the weather, hate the allergies.
    - My hubs is feeling much better, downright frisky, and actually got out on the tractor and mowed some of the "back 40" (actually, we only have 5 acres but that's a lot!), and is feeling pretty proud of himself.
    - Been doing pretty good on my food, from around 150 below goal to around 150 over 24 of 24 days. Haven't weighed yet this week, but hope for good news.
    - Well, gotta go, the work day is over and have to get up at the crack of dawn (for me) tomorrow in order to make a 930 appt - travel time about an hour so we have to leave by 830, which means up at 7 - and since we don't even get home from work until 1230 am, that's EARLY!!!! And we have to do it 2 days in a row since we have an appt on Thurs also. Grrr, I hate early days, then I have to go to work and still pretend to be productive!
    - good night all!
    - Tracy (in TX)
  • mountmary84
    mountmary84 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    @jtconst I agree with Melisssa. Chicken picatta sounds great! I had forgotten about that one and am always wondering what to do with the chicken to make it interesting. I will be doing that soon.

@Kaye What a neat BIL! Mapping the walks is really cool. Is he an engineer? He sounds like some of the engineers I know.

AFM: I am still here and reading all the posts, just don't have much to say. I do well some days then mess up the next....just need to string more good days together. My weight just bounces up and down a couple pounds....time to get it to move down, down, down.

Make it a good day everyone. Thanks for being there.
    Barb(mountmary84)
  • kah68
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Melifornia~The older cats get the more often they have to go to the vet, unfortunately. :frowning: When two of mine were near the end of of their life I was at the vet with them every 2-3 months for a couple of years. Now I have Zoe who is all of 2, but I take her to the vet annually for a wellness exam/vaccines.

@Angelika~Yikes, what you and your family have been thru! Hope that you and your son heal quickly. Your puppy is adorable!

@Tammy~I love most of the recipes I find on Skinny Taste (I get her newsletters too). I haven’t seen the chicken picatta—may have to look into that. :wink:

@Kaye~How cool that your BIL anticipated your visit and mapped out some walking routes for you while you’re there. Enjoy!

@GOINSTD12‌ (Tracy)~Ugh, the pollen from the trees, grass you name it are killing me too. While the Bradford pear trees in my front yard are beautiful they wreak havoc on breathing! Hope you feel better.

@Karen~Ugh, taxes—you’d think as an accountant and numbers person I would like them, but no! :wink: I did mine a couple of weeks ago but now am helping my trainer figure his out for his studio—he waited until last minute to pull stuff together, you ask me he needs to file extension!

AFM~Yesterday I went by my trainers studio for us to talk and work some things out, his wife and I are friends so she wanted us to talk out the weirdness after everything that happened. I think we’re okay now. My Wednesday Wish is for patience!

Guess the time of year has come for my boss to freeze me out of my office--the air handler is just above my desk and he's got the air set on 70, blows cold air on me all day. :anguished: