Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just redid my profile and got way more enjoyment from it than I should have!

Going to go read that now!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just redid my profile and got way more enjoyment from it than I should have!

I confess I just read your profile and I love your enthusiasm and your positive outlook! Good for you.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    rayrayflow wrote: »
    I tried jumping rope the other night. I couldn't get more than three in a row. #thiswhitemancan'tjump

Yeah, neither can this white girl, sadly. A couple of years ago I foolishly thought it would be a simple, at-home cardio option so I bought a nice, new jump rope. FAIL. I did get the rope turning a couple times and did it for a couple days in a row, which resulted in a sore, swollen ankle. The jump rope has been under my couch ever since. Such an innocent looking thing that is really quite evil!

I can physically jump rope, but my bladder on the other hand... Need more Kegel exercises.

(Yay! I got re-introduce Kegels to this thread!)
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My entire family thinks I'm a slow moving disappointment. It took me until age 23 to commit to college; I'm now applying for transfer to complete my bachelor's (est. graduation: June 2018) and will pursue my master's afterwards, though they are unaware. That makes me a bachelor's grad at 28 and a master's grad at 30.

I've also always been the fat kid in my family. The one with the pretty face. The cute nose. "Suck it in, it's good for your core." "You're getting a little chubby around the middle." "Always hold your head up, double-chins are not attractive."

I deleted every family member aside from my mother off of Facebook three months ago and I don't talk to any of them and it has been SO LIBERATING not to be JUDGED all the time.

I'm in this for my health, for my own self-esteem, so I can be a hot mama one day, but honestly .. I can't WAIT until I'm down to 135lbs with my degree in hand so I can tell them all to SUCK IT! :angry:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 27 and I STILL haven't gone to college yet.

I just like not being in debt... nah, who am I kidding, I'm just lazy and I like to learn on my own time :]
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I confess to almost choking myself on my toothbrush whilst attempting jumping jacks at 10 p.m. last night to get those last 100 steps to 15k on my fitbit. I just marched in place after that.

15k accomplished though :sunglasses:

^^ this is me..

Confession I almost peed my pants reading this because I AM NOT GETTING UP until I have finished reading this.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Two nights ago, I had one 100 calorie cookie, then another, then...another. :\ Until I didn't have calories left for dinner! :p
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    I tried jumping rope the other night. I couldn't get more than three in a row. #thiswhitemancan'tjump

Yeah, neither can this white girl, sadly. A couple of years ago I foolishly thought it would be a simple, at-home cardio option so I bought a nice, new jump rope. FAIL. I did get the rope turning a couple times and did it for a couple days in a row, which resulted in a sore, swollen ankle. The jump rope has been under my couch ever since. Such an innocent looking thing that is really quite evil!

Don't tell me this! I just bought a jump rope!

I have no doubt that you and plenty of others can jump rope just fine. I'm just one who can't! It's the impact I think. I only walk or do the elliptical for cardio. I think if I ran or jogged then the impact wouldn't bother me so much. Go for it! I'm sure you will do just fine.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

I can physically jump rope, but my bladder on the other hand... Need more Kegel exercises.

** CLENCH **
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Doing the Peep Cleanse! Awesome!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I just realized that my MFP profile says I'm single. My first anniversary is on Sunday.

Also, my first anniversary is on Sunday and I haven't yet had any of our wedding photos printed. I'm a failure at homemaking. And I spent a fortune on the photographer.

On the plus side, our wedding cake was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten, and I get to take the top out of the freezer. :smile:
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

** CLENCH **

^^ This made me laugh way more than it should have.
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ♫♪And we're going off the rails like a crazy train♫♪

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10120776/kale-monstrous-gainz#latest

This thread has great promise.

@&%$**!$ you Tincan I started reading the thread before finishing this one. Now I am not going to get anything done this evening. Haven't even logged my meals for today.
    Edited. My spelling is awful but I try
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    My entire family thinks I'm a slow moving disappointment. It took me until age 23 to commit to college; I'm now applying for transfer to complete my bachelor's (est. graduation: June 2018) and will pursue my master's afterwards, though they are unaware. That makes me a bachelor's grad at 28 and a master's grad at 30.

I've also always been the fat kid in my family. The one with the pretty face. The cute nose. "Suck it in, it's good for your core." "You're getting a little chubby around the middle." "Always hold your head up, double-chins are not attractive."

I deleted every family member aside from my mother off of Facebook three months ago and I don't talk to any of them and it has been SO LIBERATING not to be JUDGED all the time.

I'm in this for my health, for my own self-esteem, so I can be a hot mama one day, but honestly .. I can't WAIT until I'm down to 135lbs with my degree in hand so I can tell them all to SUCK IT! :angry:

Gosh I'm sorry your family is like that! There are so many people who go to college later (ie my 30 year old brother- graduating with a bachelors Dec 2015!) You're doing what's best for you!

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 27 and I STILL haven't gone to college yet.

I just like not being in debt... nah, who am I kidding, I'm just lazy and I like to learn on my own time :]

I still owe $12k in school loans and I graduated 6 years ago
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm going to write both of my employee's up today. We bought 2 $5,000.00 food steamers, one of them came in wrong, and they both signed off that the order shipped complete and correct. The Invoice and the box the unit came in have the wrong Model #. We've had these units in storage for over 2 months, so I'll have to pay a restocking fee because we're past the 30 days return policy.

This will be one of theirs 2nd write up, the first is because he doesn't wash his clothes and he comes to work stinking like funk and axe body spray. I like him but I can't wait to fire him so I don't have to have embarrassing conversations with a grown up about how to clean themselves before work every day.

That's 665, when will 666 come?

That is so gross! UGH! I do not understand people! I worked with this girl years ago and she was always nasty. She sometimes smelled, and wore dirty clothes. I remember one time, she wore the same skirt for days and days on end and then turned it inside out when the outside was filthy! The worse part, was that coworker AND customers would complain about her and management was always pulling her in the office to discuss her personal hygiene. It never helped....and I cannot believe that either....seriously, if someone from work pulled me aside to say that people were complaining that I was smelly or dirty, I would be SO mortified I would bathe in bleach before work from that point on!

Omg, I would be too embarrassed to ever go back!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    @rungirl1973 confession: I (we) threw away the top of our wedding cake. Never ate it at 1 year, it sat for a good few years after, wrapped pathetically in saran wrap done hastily as we had to disassemble our wedding cake AT the reception. I swear nobody ate any of the f-ing cake. pfftt...
  • katylouiseex
    Options
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.

Me too my friends used to always do it and the girl I work with is like that and it bugs me sometimes because I hate my legs and bum
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    I'm going to write both of my employee's up today. We bought 2 $5,000.00 food steamers, one of them came in wrong, and they both signed off that the order shipped complete and correct. The Invoice and the box the unit came in have the wrong Model #. We've had these units in storage for over 2 months, so I'll have to pay a restocking fee because we're past the 30 days return policy.

This will be one of theirs 2nd write up, the first is because he doesn't wash his clothes and he comes to work stinking like funk and axe body spray. I like him but I can't wait to fire him so I don't have to have embarrassing conversations with a grown up about how to clean themselves before work every day.

That's 665, when will 666 come?

That is so gross! UGH! I do not understand people! I worked with this girl years ago and she was always nasty. She sometimes smelled, and wore dirty clothes. I remember one time, she wore the same skirt for days and days on end and then turned it inside out when the outside was filthy! The worse part, was that coworker AND customers would complain about her and management was always pulling her in the office to discuss her personal hygiene. It never helped....and I cannot believe that either....seriously, if someone from work pulled me aside to say that people were complaining that I was smelly or dirty, I would be SO mortified I would bathe in bleach before work from that point on!

Omg, I would be too embarrassed to ever go back!
    Sometimes that frank encounter is what's necessary though. When my eldest son was about 15/16 I was constantly nagging him to shower, change his clothes, wear deodorant, and he'd do it, rolling his eyes about his *kitten* of a mother. Then suddenly, he started to shower every day, smell nice and care a bit more about how he looked. I asked him about it later and he said that someone (a girl, I think) had told him he smelled bad. That was all it took.
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Oh, you can't say b i t c h?
  • ddrhellbunny
    ddrhellbunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

I still owe $12k in school loans and I graduated 6 years ago

Hence the reason why I haven't gone. I am SO sorry. That's gotta hurt.