Zero carb icecream. Guilt free

Options

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    200 calories of Southern Butter Pecan and a glass of scotch >>> whatever this thread is about

That's the next flavor on my list!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    It is! Cheers!

n9d4pcnc913p.jpg
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Does it have artificial sweeteners? If so, be careful. You may pay for it later in the loo. I've tried sugar free, low carb ice cream and it was a disaster.
    I'm not sure .. It probably does but again it's a once in a while moderation treat.

Yeah, seriously. I'm not one of those people who's going to jump all over you for eating something low calorie and high volume but even a normal serving kills my stomach (and I'm not the only one--just google it). It's the sugar alcohol they use instead of sugar. Apparently it doesn't affect you but I'm just posting so some poor person doesn't eat two full cups of the stuff and then have the worst night of their life.

HariboSugarlessGummyBears.png
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It's revealing when an OP has to resort to mistruths to get people to click their thread. What she referenced is not ice cream, it isn't zero carb, and her story changed when confronted with fact.

ETA ... 18 ounces is six servings, 252 calories ... meaning the caloric data provided by the OP was wrong.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love me some ice cream!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    200 calories of Southern Butter Pecan and a glass of scotch >>> whatever this thread is about

200_s.gif
  • ana3067
    Options
    It's revealing when an OP has to resort to mistruths to get people to click their thread. What she referenced is not ice cream, it isn't zero carb, and her story changed when confronted with fact.

ETA ... 18 ounces is six servings, 252 calories ... meaning the caloric data provided by the OP was wrong.

I'm still only finding furnace companies.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »

http://www.quitehealthy.com/nutrition-facts/carbolite/L312371.html

76% of its calories come from carbs .... but it's "zero carb" according to the OP.
  • ana3067
    Options

http://www.quitehealthy.com/nutrition-facts/carbolite/L312371.html

76% of its calories come from carbs .... but it's "zero carb" according to the OP.

Magic carbs
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    This has now inspired me to try a boozy southern milkshake. I think I'll wait on it though, for a day I really want to celebrate something.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    This has now inspired me to try a boozy southern milkshake. I think I'll wait on it though, for a day I really want to celebrate something.

omg. yes.
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Also Carbolite is like... furnaces.

I googled it and got pictures of furnace ovens! That's not a very successful way to stay in a defecit...ovens might have a lot of calories and...stuff.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

I googled it and got pictures of furnace ovens! That's not a very successful way to stay in a defecit...ovens might have a lot of calories and...stuff.

But think of the burn! Get it? Get it?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    what makes me sad is my no sugar added moose tracks is like 120 calories per 68 grams- and that's pretty darn tasty.

Not amazing- but it's really good for what I need. - also- why do carbs = guilt? I can has question noa?
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    K, but sometimes I really want frozen yogurt... Like that swirl in a cup from the Costco food court. So good/is not remotely icecream
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

But think of the burn! Get it? Get it?

Oh, I get it alright. :sunglasses:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So... it's NOT zero carb. It's NOT ice cream.

OP:

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Hello. There is no GUILT.
    Eat the food. Don't eat the food. Either way, make the choice and own it.
  • sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendation OP, i'll be sure to check it out. My partner is diabetic and finds it easier to keep the carbs low, so this could be a sensible solution (in moderation).

Sometimes people here seem to be a little on the hyper-critical bandwagon, hey?
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I can have a serving a really good gelato for 200 calories or I could have this stuff and poop all night.

Decisions, decisions.

Man. I could have used this last week though.

Yep, sometimes this would come in handy.