A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I cannot cope with dividing all these lbs into 14 so I know what you're on about but the photos look amazing! You said you do mostly walking but that stomach is amazing! How much toning stuff are you doing? I'm 5'1" so seeing the changes in the bodies of real women are such a fab motivation.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wowwee! You did AWESOME! And your skin responded beautifully to the reduced size!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You said you do mostly walking but that stomach is amazing! How much toning stuff are you doing?

I don't do any toning really, but I do hold my abs in while I walk. The pic may look like I have hard abs, but I don't...it's a bit flabby and I do have loose skin, it's just hidden in my jeans. :stuck_out_tongue:

• sgfoster110
    sgfoster110 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!
  • SamTJones
    SamTJones Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Great job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Those abs! Wow <3
  • Broejen
    Options
    Winter is here again which means less walking outside & less exercise in general. I gained a few pounds during the holidays and have kinda slacked off with logging everything lately, but I'll be back at it full force come spring. I am NOT going back to 218 again!!
  • gretchanculler
    gretchanculler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mhoeff1 wrote: »
    If you dont mind me asking how long did it take you to get here and what did you do such as how man ycals did you eat per day exercise and so on than you :)
    If you dont mind me asking how long did it take you to get here and what did you do such as how man ycals did you eat per day exercise and so on than you :)

• KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work, congratulations!!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! It's what I needed to see. I'm 39y/o 5'2" started at 220, now 163. Now I have a better idea of what 130s looks like. Excellent job! Woohoo!
  • Broejen
    Options

It took me almost 2 years and I've eaten different levels of calories from 1800 a day to 1200 a day. With no exercise I maintain at about 1300 a day.

• Carolynsasha16
    Carolynsasha16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5 2 and need to loss the same you lost. wow.. nice to see the progress thankyou for posting
  • MrsMaui27
    MrsMaui27 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS U loooook FABULOUS !!! B)
  • Lallen377
    Lallen377 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, im amazed! Hoping the same success for me!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Ok, yep, got to totally agree with the title of this thread.
  • tcervantes2014
    tcervantes2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just read your post ...and I'm so inspired! I'm also 5'2" and weigh about the same as you once did, so it's so exciting to see your fantastic results !

Best, T
  • croderiques
    croderiques Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have such similar stats & goals. I'm a 5'2 mama I started losing at 208lbs. So far down 56lbs. Slow & steady. I'm going to get there
  • laurenbowen2904
    laurenbowen2904 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for being an inspiration!!
  • Broejen
    Options
    Amazing! I have such similar stats & goals. I'm a 5'2 mama I started losing at 208lbs. So far down 56lbs. Slow & steady. I'm going to get there

Just keep at it and don't give up! You'll meet your goals for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!