Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    @Morgori - thanks for your Update on April Fools day and the rest of what can be "celebrated" today.....

@Algelika - wow - you really are in a spot of misery with your ribs. Glad you're wrapped up so no more injuries happen and you can heal up.

@Jaferjoy -good luck on the interview.

@Melfornia - hope you shook off the funk - it looks like it with your new goals - as a former editor I really like your formatting -! o:)

AFM - Down 2 more lbs. No appetite in the evenings. I must credit the change in medication, not willpower. :D

finally finished my taxes -I did e-filing and must complain how the changes forced by the new Federal Health Ins. Act were! It added way too much time to the process. Next year I'm giving my taxes to an accountant!

Tomorrow - I have Cataract Surgery on my left eye - thats the second eye, so I'll be done.
    Car is drivable during the day only - waiting for a part to come in. Think it will last another ....oh...I don't know..... still going to consider re-fi.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2015
    Happy Wednesday to all.
    I think my mojo is back. I am feeling good about my workouts again. Waking up eager to get to the gym. Weigh in tomorrow, I am not sure what the scale will bring. Food has been good and bad.
    My April Challenge is to complete all the workouts on my training schedule. It is a bit daunting but I am determined to be prepared for the Tri in July.

@singingqt6675 @KarinaGeneva - Welcome to the thread. We are a supportive bunch, come back often so we can get to know you.
    @Lauriek70 - Enjoy your break, I hope you have happy days.
    @AngelikaLumiere - My ribs ping in sympathy. Hope you heal quickly and completely.
    @Morgori - Thank you for the Reigler quote, Certainly hit a spot with me.
    @garysgirl719 - Ohh twins are a handful, or two. Glad to see you are making efforts to be healthy.
    @Jaferjoy - Good luck on the interview. Whenever I have had to do one in the past I arrive a little early and sit in the parking lot and practice a few lines in my head so I have some casual but clever things to say if the opportunity arrises. I've gotten every job I have ever interviewed for. But it has been a while. Good luck.
    @RobinsEgg - Good luck on the surgery tomorrow.

Wednesday Wish - Everyone here has 2 minutes today to be happy.

Love to all,
    Lori <3
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    @garysgirl719~Pushing a stroller and walking is great exercise, think of those babies as resistance training! :wink:

@jaferjoy~Good luck on your interview! I’ve felt the same way about the hiring manager since I've been a couple of interviews lately, although I got hired here at my heaviest. I always hope they are more interested in what you look like on paper and what you say during the interview—so go in there with your head held high knowing you’re the best person for that position!

@MyM0wM0w (Kris)~I’m sorry for the test results and the elevation in your A1C. You've always been really adaptable when restrictions have been placed on you before, so I know this will be no different. :wink: Maybe your new doctor will let you try and prove yourself to them and give you 3 months, then repeat your blood work. Can't believe your job could be threatened again, sounds like Florida is a great plan moving forward if it happens.

@Tracy~Sorry about the meeting with the school regarding Jacob, I hope you get some answers soon and its something you can work around easily. Glad the car was fixable and didn't put too much of a dent in the pocketbook--I hate spending money on stuff like car and house repairs (would much rather spend it on a cruise! :wink:)

@GOINSTD12~Thanks for the earth box/planting pointers! :sunglasses:

@Karina~Great attitude and those are the exact changes I made. I quit drinking soda (diet or otherwise) cold turkey about 15-years ago, then about 5 years ago I quit living on frozen meals (except occasionally due to schedule) and started cooking at home. I shop a lot in the health food section for snack type stuff but eat a diet high in fruits/veggies/nuts with some healthy grains thrown in there and treat myself to something sweet on occasion—I firmly believe it’s why I‘m more energetic and why I haven't been sick in a number of years. Not everyone is a believer but after being sick 3-4 times/yr for many years, I haven't been sick since changing my diet nearly 10-years ago. <<<knocks on wood>>>
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Happy April lst. It is a bright sunny warm day here in Iowa. The walk along the river on break is awesome. Hopefully this will bring a good return on Sunday when I weigh in. Happy early Easter too!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Liz and I am a stay at home, homeschooling momma to 3 girls. I have put on much weight since becoming a momma almost 12 years ago! I was never skinny but always fit prior to having kids. On and off through the years I have yo-yo'd but no more! I am turning the big 4-oh this year and I am ready to do this! I want to be a great example for my kids and be around to see my grandkids!

Now on to Wednesday Wishes: I wish my family would be well by the end of the week and Easter! My husband has been sick over a week and the rest of us just aren't feeling great! I have been pushing through and trying to persevere. I started the Couch to 5K app last week and it is just too soon to take a sick day! (Lucky for me my throat seems to be the only thing really bothering me.)

I could use some active friends on MFP so please feel free to add me!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Mrs M! Always lovely to see your beautiful smiling face here too!

@Tanya949 I can relate to the sore feet with old shoes! I switched to the New Balance 928s a while back and ther'es no going back for me now! They have a rollbar built in that force me to walk squarely and make all the difference in my ankles, knees, and back. When they get old and worn out I start aching like crazy after a busy day at work. Of course I feel like Herman Munster when I wear them but it's worth it for me.

@GOINSTD12 The MapMyWalk sounds like a great APP. I use a pedometer to track and I love wracking up the steps!

@Lauriek70 I am DESPERATELY impressed you are training for a triathlon! I can't even imagine how exciting that would be!

@jaferjoy Good luck on that interview! Be confident (or at least act confident) and show them you KNOW how well you can handle that job and your weight won't matter in the slightest. (oops, basically all that KarinaGeneva said!)

@AngelikaLumiere I can't even think how on earth ribs can dislocate. I didn't know that was possible (without a physical impact to do the damage). You poor thing, how incredibly painful! I sure hope you feel better sooN!

@KarinaGeneva - While I agree that there are lots of external factors in weight gain, IMHO we can't forget the INTERNAL factors. We have to have accountability for our part. Because something says "Low Fat" or "Low Cal" or "All Natural" doesn't mean we should eat 10 servings. That was all on me for eating 3X the calories than my body required every single day. You're absolutely headed in the right direction! Welcome to the thread and everyone is so supportive and amazing here!

@melifornia I love how well thought out all your goals are!

@RobinsEgg - I'll be thinking about you and praying for a fast recovery from your cataract surgery. I know how thrilled my mom was with her eyesight after she had hers done this winter!

@cblue315 - Great for having your MOJO back!

@kah68 - Thanks, I'll get there. I'll start testing and track my BS and diet. I think maybe when she sees that I'm able to keep my BS levels steady on my own (backed up with the tracking data) she may cave on the Insulin. Although I'm *NOT* lookingward to all the side effects that go along with starting Metformin again!

@roserex - That walk sounds just wonderful!

@momuv3princesses - Welcome to the group. This is an amazing supportive group of men and women!

AFM - I had an appointment with my Nephologist yesterday and he says my kidney function is better than it has been since before the stroke. My cholesterol is way down from 3 years ago, my HDL is up (needs to be higher, but it's better) from 3 years ago, and my uric acid is WAY down from where it was when I kept getting gout. It opened up some forbidden things for me to eat (MEAT and a little more fat) which is good since I need to cut carbs. He's happy with the exercise I'm getting during the week but says i need to stop being so sedentary on the weekends... which stinks. I love just crashing and snoozing all weekend once I get the house clean. MowMow will be thrilled, I'll have to bust out his stroller and start the walking on the weekends again.

As for work, the manager who hires contractors was in today. He's a sweet guy and we get along really well, I handle some admin stuff for him each month (generating and preparing reports for him). He had some very strong opinions about them replacing me and told me to make sure I leave my resume with him. That since he's in charge of hiring contractors he could easily find me a job when my contract ends (and after I take the 3 month hiatus that's required). So, there's another consideration. I'd be able to stay here in Oregon and with HP but I wouldn't be with my guys and honestly, that's what I love about working here. These 5 guys became big brothers to me and I care deeply for each of them (even on the occasion I want to strangle one of them). I guess if I stayed with HP at least I"d get to spend time with them on a daily/weekly basis and keep up with their lives/families.

• MyM0wM0w
    edited April 2015
    Oops. Double posted accidentally.
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Well, I'm on top of both fitbit leaderboards right now, but my legs are so tired. Most likely from the weighted squats and lunges at physio yesterday. I finished work early today and got a 2 hour hike in before heading home. The trail was mud and slop, about half way through I quit trying to dodge the mud and puddles. My hiking boots are old but after today I realize they are ready for the trash. Looks like I'm shopping for shoes (for work) and hiking boots after work tomorrow.

Today was my first day back tracking and weighing/counting again and I messed up right away. I planned to bring an egg salad sandwich for lunch, but at 8pm last night I forgot that I still needed to cook the eggs! Plan B was going to Subway for a steak sub... I had to juggle my food plan around but it worked out. Under calories and 126g of protein (over, yay!)

April Goals:

Track and stay under calories
    Wed: Yes!
    Thurs:

Meet protein goal of 120g
    Wed: yes!
    Thurs:
  • bapcarrier
    bapcarrier Posts: 209 Member
    Hi Everyone, I've been reading the posts daily but have not posted recently. I am amazed at what so many of you have been able to do at the same time you're dealing with health issues, family problems, or personal issues like job loss, etc. You are all truly inspiring. I have had a so so month. Lost some weight and some inches but not what I wanted to. A lot of yo yoing (is that a word lol) going on! I have a 50 year high school reunion the beginning of June. (Where has the time gone?) I was hoping to be in wonderland by then and almost half way to my 100 pound goal, not looking good right now, so I really need to step it up. Watch my calories better and drink the fluids, ugh!

I have a question for all those tech savvy people out there. I wanted to download the Map my Walk app but apparently it isn't for windows phones?? Is there another good one where I can put my route in and see how far and how fast I've walked, calories burned, etc. that will work with a windows phone?
    Barb
  • allysonschick
    allysonschick Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! My name is Allyson. I'm 38 years old and after having two children, my weight is out of control. Now that I'm getting closer to the big 4-0, I've noticed that my metabolism definitely isn't what it used to be! I recently started a new weight loss program and rejoined MFP. I'd love some new friends, so please feel free to add me!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited April 2015
    Welcome to all of the newlings!! :smile:

@barb (bap)--good to see you pop in. Sorry I don't have any tech advice for you--my phone is android based.

@tanya-- nice job switching things up last minute. What a great amount of protein--I may start stalking your food diary for ideas!

@kris (mow)--so glad to hear the good news about your kidney function. Sorry about your current job; I remember how fond you are of your co-workers. However, it's good to hear you will have a couple of options down the road. Also, sorry to hear you lost Doc McHottypants. So sad. :wink:

@liz--sounds like you have what's been going around here. Lots of people with sore throats that sometimes lead to a cough and even loss of voice, but many just dealing with the sore throat aspect.

@rose--the walk sounds lovely. It was gorgeous weather here in Chicago as well, so I took my dog for an extra long walk. No river for us though.

@lori--I have no doubt you will complete your training. You've been so dedicated to your fitness regime--even in the face of all of the personal challenges you've dealt with of late. So proud of you!

@robin--I guess the ACA affects people differently when filing taxes. I also e-filed, but ACA only added one question (were we both covered in 2014), so no added headache. I'm sure it's different if you are self-insured or on medicare.

@mel--Yes, I am also glad for a new month and fresh start.

@tom--I couldn't tell if your list of "days" was your April Fool's joke on the rest of us. :wink:

@tracy (tlh)--Loved your list of "good things." Your post about Easter made me reflect on my own experience. My family celebrates most holidays in a very secular way. My mother grew up in a very religious Latin Baptist household and married my father who is Macedonian Orthodox. They then both moved to Chicago--away from their family's churches--and did not find a replacement here. As a result, our upbringing was very generally Christian. We went to my mom's church in MI when we visited there (which was a lot when we were kids), but in Chicago I was the only child who chose to go to church --the Methodist one in my neighborhood b/c my best friend went there. It was an okay experience for me, but there was a lot of pressure on my parents to contribute a lot of money to the church. They still monetarily supported their family churches as much as they could, and we were not well-off enough to support a 3rd church more than minimally. It took years for me to realize there were some bad feelings about me attending without my family contributing a full 10% (or whatever was considered proper), but once I figured that out I quit going (I was in 8th grade at the time). We still celebrate both Christmases and Easters (my parents' religions have different calendars), but it's more about family time and keeping traditions alive than about the underlying religion. In that sense, I think the holidays still serve a wonderful purpose even though many people trend more towards the secular aspects. :smile:

@karina--I bet your plan will serve you well for a good long while--especially if your diet was really dependent on all of those processed foods and soda. I was in the opposite boat when I started MFP. I was eating really healthy foods, but my portions were way too big and it was an eye opener when I started logging. Now I've reached a point where I've lost enough weight to too often rationalize the not so healthy treat. Once in awhile is fine, but several times a week = no weight loss for me. :blush: I eat the cookie or the muffin and try to justify it by going to the gym, but I've learned over the past year and a half that I can't outrun my fork!! LOL

@angelika--Although it doesn't sound comfortable, I'm glad the wrapping is alleviating your pain. Hope you heal quickly.

@jafer--good luck on the interview!!

@laurie--I also want to try paddle boarding. I was hoping they would have it at the resort we went to last summer, but no such luck. Was today your brick? Hope it went well.

@garysgirl--that's quite a bit of walking! You will build up endurance really quickly. I started with just walking my dog and now I'm a runner. Not marathons or anything, but I like to run 5ks and obstacle races. I've also started running an 8k once/month and will be running my 2nd official 8k race next month. Just wait and see--you may be investing in a jogging stroller soon! :smile:

@amy (mrsm)--Hey there!!

Wednesday Wish:
    My wish is that everyone with illness or injury gets better ASAP. This is somewhat selfish b/c I have my doctor appt for my shoulder tomorrow. In addition to the shoulder pain, my knee started acting wonky on Monday. It's gradually improved over the past 2 days, but I felt it best to skip my run today. :( Fortunately, it was beautiful outside so gunner got an extra-long walk.

April Challenge:

Nutrition = At or over 90 grams of protein 5/7 days a week
    Week 1: At/over 90g of protein 1/7
    Week 2: At/over 90g of protein x/7
    Week 3: At/over 90g of protein x/7
    Week 4: At/over 90g of protein x/7

Exercise = run 3 x/week:
    Week 1: 1/3 runs
    Week 2: x/3 runs
    Week 3: x/3 runs
    Week 4: x/3 runs

Next 8k is May 9th (Thanksgiving 8k = 56:49, NYE 8k = 57:47, 1/25 = 55:41; 2/28=55:15, 3/29 = 59:15)

Grading Goals:
    1. 3/64 AP essays
    2. 5/16 AP analysis activities

Exercise Goals: (week 1)
    Sun--8k DONE
    Mon--walk gunner DONE
    Tues--walk gunner DONE
    Wed--walk gunner DONE + gym NOT DONE
    Thurs--walk gunner
    Fri--walk gunner + gym
    Sat--rest day

2015 Mantra = Just 15 minutes
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    bapcarrier- I have an android phone and use the app called My Tracks. It does a good job of mapping your route and calculating the distances, speed, calories burned etc. The only compliant is that sometimes it take the GPS a few minutes to kick in but then again my phone is old and that is part of the problem.

mowmow- Great news from the doctor. Keep up the good work.

Jafferjoy- Good luck with the interview.

Tracy- Glad you are back to a normal routine that you enjoy. Good luck with it and Way to Go to Jacob for completing his first track meet. That is awesome.

Robin- Good luck with the surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery. It is great to see you pop in again.

Today, I had a great workout(s) and accomplished a mini triathlon. I meet my trainer and we rode 9 miles at race pace so I keep the speed around 13-14 mph. I usually average 10 mph. Then I ran 2 miles @ 5 mph also race pace. If I get to high above that then the side stitches set in and it took about a mile to get my running legs after the bike. Then tonight I finished up with a 2000 yds during a swim. I was pushing it tonight to keep up a girl who was half my age. The best part was that my legs did not cramp during the swim this time so that is improvement over the last time I did this. Not to mention that I moved up a couple of lanes so I was closer to the faster group, not sure I am ready to make the switch but it will be coming sooner rather than later. Now, my workouts switch to more sprints and anaerobic workouts versus the distance ones that I have been doing.

Wish-That this triathlon goes well and that I have a good time.
  • Joining this discussion. Hope everyone's weight journey is going well!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    My April goal is to get back into the habit of daily visits to MFP to log, blog and share.
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    @bapcarrier- I used the MapMyRun app on my android phone for a year and loved it, but after the last update in November, it no longer works with my old phone. So, I started using RunKeeper app to track using GPS while I run or walk, but I haven't used their website at all yet, so I don't know about mapping your route after the fact with that. I still use MapMyRun to map my routes out when the GPS fails (I also suffer from old phone issues and malfunctioning GPS.), but I do that on my laptop when I get home. I'm tracking it all on the RunKeeper app, though. I like the RunKeeper app. It's pretty easy to use, you can also track your weight, other activites, set goals and follow training plans on it.

@Tom - As a lab nerd, I appreciate your sharing Bunsen Burner Day. :) We used to use them to sterilize our culturing loops (used to plate specimens for culture). No open flames in the lab anymore. They converted to flameless burners years ago, and now we don't even use those. Everything is set up using disposable plastic loops.
    I know your 4/1 list contained some real things, not sure if they were all real (St. Stupid Day?)...but it was national walking day, and I did go for a walk during lunch break at my meeting yesterday.

@kah68 and @GOINSTD12 - My husband built me several large raised beds around our yard years ago for my flower beds. We tried to use the largest bed for veggies, but poor planning...it is way too shady for too much of the day to grow most things back there. Our whole neighborhood is full of large, established old trees. It is not super sunny here, and summer temps in WI rarely get over 90 degrees. I love that the Earth boxes have wheels so I can move them from one end of our patio to the other to follow the sun. I used a variety of plastic buckets and terra cotta pots for veggies in the past, and they don't travel very well. :) We ended up with some beautiful broccoli and Brussels sprouts from the one we used last year. So far, Garden 2015 is going great...we planted our seed starters on Sunday and several sprouted already on Wed!

AFM- I have a list of errands to run today....bank, post office, parish center, gym, basket shopping, donation drop off, coupon clipping, laundry, tenebrae at the kids' school, and Mass tonight. Too bad I have a head cold and don't feel very spry today.
    Doing well on my weekly goal so far, staying under on calories and getting my training in. I intended on biking for my cross-training yesterday, but went for a walk on my lunch break instead.

Under Calories: 2/7

Tues-Run 1.5: DONE
    Wed-XT: DONE
    Thurs-Run 1.5:
    Fri-Rest:
    Sat-Run 2:
    Sun-Run/Walk 1.5:
    Mon-Rest:

2015 Mantra: You Know Better! ~and~ Finish This Baby!

• melifornia
    melifornia Posts: 227 Member
    Good morning! Sending @RobinsEgg healthy vibes for her cataract surgery today.

@LaurieK70 - I'm so impressed with your triathalon goals! Go girl!

@Garysgirl - Welcome! And I love your walking program with those sweet babies (and DH).

All this talk of gardening...I bought some flower seeds for the area outside my bedroom window yesterday. Gonna try my hand at it this year! How do I know when "last frost" is past?

Melifornia's Weekly Goals - April 1-4

Diet
    • Create a meal plan AND DO IT -
    • Try at least one of the smoothie packets I made (<---trying new things food issues) -
    • Meet protein goal daily - x/4
    • Drink 96oz water daily - 1/4

Exercise
    • Strength training (restarting routine) 1x - x/1
    • Cardio 2x - 1/2
    • Yoga daily - 2/4

Personal
    • Genevieve's birthday (oldest niece turns 16 on April 2) - photos for Facebook, finish gift, supper and cake for Saturday - photos from G's first year scanned and FB picspam in progress :wink: ; gift done and given
    • Easter - decide what to make for family potluck, including a big salad for me; help set up for Easter vigil at church;

take bottle of wine for vigil (suggestions? the vigil meal is Mediterranean themed) -
    • Miracle Morning daily - 2/4 (I'll hit 90 days total this week!)

Home
    • Spring Cleaning: complete one room -
    • Take donations to Goodwill, library, etc. -
    • Paint/touch up in living room -

Work
    • Finish client #1's website update -
    • Finish client #2's website update -
    • Complete at least half of edits on client #3's website -
    • Complete 4 interviews and send out for transcription as needed - 3/4
    • Write and file 3 newspaper stories - x/3
    • Write and file 1 magazine story - x/1

April All-In Goals
    • Cardio, at least 30 minutes, 4x/week - 1/16
    • Strength training 2x week - x/8
    • Login to MFP daily - 2/30
    • Meet protein goal minimum of 20/30 days - x/20
    • Drink 96z water minimum of 20/30 days - 1/20

Mantra: Live intentionally
  • Kineo60
    Kineo60 Posts: 3 Member
    I actually lost 100 pounds once but half of them came back. New here.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Thursday Truth: I’m a procrastinator and it’s hitting me big time today. Didn’t get much accomplished this week, but HAVE to get it all done today and I can’t stay up too late as I have to drive so my hubby can sleep on our 6 hour trip tomorrow morning. Time to get it together. Here’s my reporting for April so far (yes, I know, its one day, but heck)

Water – 90 oz – yes!
    Protein – at least 100G – blew it away with 140

@Robin…whoop whoop – another 2 lbs!! Hope your surgery went well today and that you can enjoy wonderful eyesight again.

@Kris…good news about your kidneys. It’s nice that it sounds like you’ll have some options when the time comes. Always better to get to make a choice than to have your hand forced.

@Tanya…way to go on the Fitbit and good job on the protein.

@Barb…nice to see you again. Can’t help you with your tech question.

@Karen…stories like yours make me mad and sad. I am Methodist. My old church in Sioux Falls always put a lot of pressure on tithing and when it came time to fill out pledge cards, we had sermons about money at least 4 weeks in a row. My new church doesn’t and it’s the first time I’ve felt at home in a church as an adult. I feel like I get a hug every time I step in the church, whether it is Sunday morning or for an activity throughout the week. I understand the need for tithing but I also think people will give what they can within their budget. I love the traditions that surround the holidays that are both secular and non-secular (we still have the Easter bunny and Santa).

@Laurie…if you have doubts about your ability to compete in this triathlon, look back through your posts and you will see all the work you’ve done to prepare…it’s spectacular!

@hansea…quite the list today. Good luck with all that and hope your cold gets better soon.

AFM…lost 1.6# this morning. Yippee! Slowly but surely. I just need to remind myself that the Tortoise won the race. HA! The gym isn’t happening until at least Tuesday now. Today my exercise will be doing two flights of steps to finish laundry (at least 5 loads, so that’s a bit of up and down), standing in my kitchen pacing while making a Mickey Mouse cake and other goodies for the holiday and then packing. I’ll try to get some cleaning in there, but we’ll see how it goes. Luckily, Jacob just has track practice and we have no other activities tonight.

My sister is watching Tucker this weekend, but my husband is going to get it all put together and taken to her house so no extra work for me. He’s going to go into a bit of shock…she has a back yard and another dog to play with…he’ll be tired when we get home (and probably gross as she has a pond in her back yard too).

Hope everybody has a great day. I’ll be logging over the Easter weekend, but not sure how much time I’ll have to get on the thread. If I don’t see you…have a wonderful Easter. God Bless you all…I so appreciate this thread and the people in it.
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 953 Member
    Good morning everyone.

Happy National Love Your Produce Manager Day!
    National Love Your Produce Manager Day!

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

Tom
  • MyM0wM0w
    edited April 2015
    Thursday Truth.
    I have a dentist appointment and I'm nervous as heck. I've only ever had one dentist my whole life and I was afraid to go to a different one so since I've moved cross country I haven't been ... until now when I have some serious tooth pain. I was up all night stressing about it. My actual Thursday Truth is I want to cuddle up with a bag of chips and some onion dip...maybe a vat of ice cream and ignore the world for a week or 52 (oh that's right, I did that for the past year and I gained back half the weight I lost....).

In actually I'll sit at my desk like a zombie and yawn my head off until I leave work to head to the dentist @ 1:30.