Easter

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    You gotta love how EVERY Easter bunny in EVERY region of the world is super creepy.

Awww, I think on the creepy spectrum, my husband's Easter Bunny costume is relatively minor...

It's not bad. But why are the eyelashes mostly on the bottom?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Peter Cottontail? You mean Pedo Cottontail!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Peter Cottontail? You mean Pedo Cottontail!

ff1.png
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Throw them out?

^this

...assuming, of course, you're talking about people who don't agree that Cadbury creme eggs are awesome.

And I don't think they've changed the recipe...but if they aren't fresh, they get weird. Or as one particular person in here might say, "less mucousy". They have a very short shelf life...so you have to buy them fresh and eat them fast.

Haha! I'm trying to get caught up on this thread again and this made me laugh! I'm not sure why I thought that was so funny.

I actually like Cadbury creme eggs (mini eggs are the best but Cadbury anything is usually good).
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Donnie Darko's Frank.

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    I got all caught up. OMG, this thread is hilarious. The autocorrect fails, the demonic Easter bunny photos, the carrot on the last bunny photo. I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now (at work).
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    EWJLang wrote: »
    You gotta love how EVERY Easter bunny in EVERY region of the world is super creepy.

Awww, I think on the creepy spectrum, my husband's Easter Bunny costume is relatively minor...

Well, sure. But, I'm more concerned with the fact that your child is not terrified by the Bunny That Ate Daddy. You've got a little demon-in-the-making there, mark my words.

LOL my kids love mascots. And they don't know it's daddy! Which is always a challenge on Easter Sunday, that bunny costume isn't exactly small, it is in a very large, old cardboard box. We have to put it in the car when the kids aren't looking, then unload it into the garage at my sister in laws, my husband makes an appearance at the party, then we sneak off to the garage and I help him get into it, he's hot and miserable in it, and can't see, so then we have to lead the bunny around to the front of the house while someone else distracts the kids, and then suddenly the Easter Bunny is at the front door and everyone takes pictures. Some years he hands out candy, some years he just waves. The older kids have started to figure this out and some even try to see who is inside, but overall everyone is a good sport so that the little kids don't find out.

This is seriously the most I have ever revealed on MFP.

Between their mommy's Peep Pitchfork of Fire and their daddy's being the Inner Soul of the Bunny, I think it's safe to say that your kids are going to be thoroughly weird about Easter forever and ever, Amen. Which means they are pretty much fated to meet and befriend my evil offspring and create everlasting terror upon the peoples of the Earth.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Oooh, look what's in THIS egg!

a98932_Easter-Bunny--446x600.jpg

Although, if you eat this one, you may go to the head of the MMA line....
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Easter is approaching and I'm planning how to get around it diet wise. The kids leave eggs for the bunny but that means I have to eat them... What do I do ?

No you don't, but feel free to if you want to and they fit into your macros
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    btw, the Easter Bunny doesn't eat eggs -- he eats carrots and lettuce
  • HeySwoleSister
    Let's start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start....
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Let's start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start....

When you read you begin with A-B-C...
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Easter is approaching and I'm planning how to get around it diet wise. The kids leave eggs for the bunny but that means I have to eat them... What do I do ?

They leave eggs for the Bunny...you mean like leaving cookies for Santa type thing? Why would that mean you had to eat them? Am I missing something here? I assume that you will remove them while they are sleeping so that they think the Easter Bunny took them? This doesn't seem that hard to me... Just get rid of them.
  • ErikThaRed
    Oh damn! Well put them in the trunk of your car, in something to hide and take them to the gas station trash bin or something lol.
    [/quote]
    Finally an idea lol. That's actually brilliant since I have one right next door :)
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, but you needed someone on a forum to tell you how to hide eggs from your kids? Wow... I usually try to be nice and not sarcastic, but this is ridiculous. You may have kids that aren't stupid, but not sure I can say the same for you.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    When I was a kid, the Easter Bunny would take the dyed hard-boiled eggs from the fridge and hide them in the yard. I don't think I ever once questioned the logistics of this. In retrospect, I should have been freaked out a giant bunny was raiding the fridge. I mean, what else could he be stealing from there? I'd cry if my gelato went missing on Sunday. :|
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Am I missing something here?
    You are missing so, so much. Go back and read. It'll be worth it, I promise.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    When I was a kid, the Easter Bunny would take the dyed hard-boiled eggs from the fridge and hide them in the yard. I don't think I ever once questioned the logistics of this. In retrospect, I should have been freaked out a giant bunny was raiding the fridge. I mean, what else could he be stealing from there? I'd cry if my gelato went missing on Sunday. :|

:laugh:

He can have the boiled eggs but paws off the gelato.
  • ErikThaRed
    edited April 2015
    I have to loose 80 lbs very quickly in order to train and be accepted into the mma program I've been workin towards. I have less than a year to do it. I've lost about 60 but have another 80 to go. So no fitting an egg in is a problem.

The fail in the OP posts just doesn't end. You need to lose 80, have already lost 60, and still have another 80 to lose? Math, along with hiding things, is not your strong suit.

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    I have to loose 80 lbs very quickly in order to train and be accepted into the mma program I've been workin towards. I have less than a year to do it. I've lost about 60 but have another 80 to go. So no fitting an egg in is a problem.

The fail in the OP posts just doesn't end. You need to lose 80, have already lost 60, and still have another 80 to lose? Math, along with hiding things, is not your strong suit.

dude, this thread hasn't been about the OP for like, 10 pages.