Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats Eileen. Great work.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Shirley! Looks like you got the best and cutest gift possible! (And the fitbit is a nice bonus :) )

I'm sticking with my Friday weigh-in, before allllll the food took place. So my total loss for the challenge was 16.6 lbs.
    Tomorrow is going to be my de-bloat "detox" day, I'm going to get back on my regular calories, and drink lots and lots of water, and hopefully go to the gym. That way I can start off Monday right! If all goes well, I should be at my 140 lb. goal by July 4th, I'm excited!

I look forward to getting to start at page 1 on Monday, I know I must've missed out on a lot at the beginning of this Easter thread. I'm glad I'll still get to hang out with all of you every day, too. :)

I can't wait to see the loss tally! I'm seeing so many great numbers, you all are doing fantastic!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    connie where will we find the link to the July challenge Monday?
    marie
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well I started this kind of late, but have enjoyed reading your posts. This is such a nice group. Happy Birthday, and congrats Shirley. Beautiful photo. Looking forward to the new challenge. I'm happy that I have logged my food every day, and have lost 12 pounds.
    SW 194
    CW 182
    GW 158 (for now)
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It got cut off. My name is Erin.
  • msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SW: 192
    CW:187 :(
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Happy Easter, friends!!! Well, I am pleased to report that I've lost quite a bit of weight this past week and my BF% has dropped by 1.4%! I am going back to something that worked for me for ten years in the past. I had simply wandered away from it for no particular reason. I plan to continue eating this way for the July 4th challenge.

I'm excited to hear from Connie on Tuesday our total pounds lost!!!

Congratulations to each and every one of us for our losses and, most importantly, sticking with it!!!

SCW:186
    CW:173.3

Total lost this challenge: 12.7 pounds! :-)

Another fact to celebrate is that as of today, my BMI has finally moved from obese to overweight. Normal BMI, here I come.

UGW:140 Started in January with 46 lbs to lose and now have 33 left to lose! Yeah :-)

Becky in MD

20546686.png

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Easter!

Congrats to all! Becky, Eileen, Tulip, Johnson..weight noted.
    My loss is 11.6.

Marie..I will start the thread early Monday morning on this forum. Folks will just have to scroll to find it. "20 Pounds by the 4th of July Challenge" ( I don't know how to post the link..see...you are good at this.. :/ )

On my way to church. Will stop by later!
    Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Connie
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Happy Easter!!

Just wanted to report my challenge weight:

I lost a total of 25 lbs!!

Start weight: 191 lbs
    Start Challenge weight: 186 lbs

Current weight: 161 lbs

Total loss overall: 30 lbs

Challenge weight goal: 166 lbs
    Ultimate weight goal: 135 lbs

Looking forward to seeing what our total weight loss is and for the next challenge. I'm hoping for the same results but seems like I'm slowing down now.

Hopefully everyone has a joyous day!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone.

Congrats to all you "losers". Some impressive numbers.

Can't wait to see our total loss.
  • Kenea993
    Kenea993 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter! Going to weigh in before all the festivities start!
    Sw 223
    Cw 208.2
    Ugw 135

That puts me at 14.8 pounds list but I don't mind if you round to 15 :P was going for 15 but I got pretty darn close. Excited for the next challenge can't wait to knockoff another 20lb! Think I'm going to work out before done of these festivities to help balance today out. I haven't done a good work out in at least a week and a half almost two weeks butt I have been working a lot. I work in retail so I'm on my feet running around the store the whole time so that's helped. But this week I'll get to hit all of my classes since they don't conflict with work.

Shirley - happy belated birthday and arrival if a grandson! So cute! I love babies! Can't wait for a littLe one of my own but I want to get healthy first! I well see you all tomorrow in our new challenge!

Jordan
  • Kenea993
    Kenea993 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter! Going to weigh in before all the festivities start!
    Sw 223
    Cw 208.2
    Ugw 135

That puts me at 14.8 pounds list but I don't mind if you round to 15 :P was going for 15 but I got pretty darn close. Excited for the next challenge can't wait to knockoff another 20lb! Think I'm going to work out before done of these festivities to help balance today out. I haven't done a good work out in at least a week and a half almost two weeks butt I have been working a lot. I work in retail so I'm on my feet running around the store the whole time so that's helped. But this week I'll get to hit all of my classes since they don't conflict with work.

Shirley - happy belated birthday and arrival if a grandson! So cute! I love babies! Can't wait for a littLe one of my own but I want to get healthy first! I well see you all tomorrow in our new challenge!

Jordan
  • GetBackSuzy
    GetBackSuzy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone!

Shirley- Happy birthday and congratulations. What a lovely photo of you with your gorgeous grandson. Thank you for posting it.

Congratulations to all our wonderful losers. There have been some amazing losses. Thanks again to Marie and Connie for guiding us through this Challenge. I don't think I would have lost anything without all you ladies.

My weight loss is 'only' 4 lbs, but for me that is a huge success. I am really pleased and will try hard to lose even more in the next Challenge.
    SW 160lbs joined Challenge on 7th Jan
    CW 156lbs
    GW 147lbs (would be happy to get to this weight, any less would be wonderful)

Total wt loss 4lbs Time for a Happy dance

Jo

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE!!

What an accomplishment for all the ladies who had a big loss. Kudos!!

I am going to try and get my fit bit set up today, I got instructions from a friend on here to link up
    with MFP so will try that too.

We had some snow this morning. :s Just won't quit. I had a nice birthday yesterday and thank you for all the best wishes. It has been a merry go round this week. I am looking forward to the next challenge and getting to know the new members on here. Welcome to the group.

I just want to say Marie and Connie you did an amazing job keeping up with everyone here!!
    It is a large group but everyone had their comments answered which is hard to do when life
    gets in the way.

Looking forward to the next challenge and helping and supporting everyone with our struggles.

Enjoy your Easter with your family and friends.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Shirley. So happy that you are a grandma to issac Henry.
    happy that you runited with your sister too. I think that was 2 years ago.
    you got your wonderful time of sailing coming up another challenge for you with all the parties But you can handle it.
    Take care.
    marie

To all the losers What a terrific job you all have done. I love meeting each and everyone of you
    You are the ones that makes this thread a happy place to hang out..
    wish us all a joyful 4th of july challenge. you all have become pretty special to me.

its raining this morning glad we had our Easter egg hunt yesterday.

Happy Easter Folks
    marie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Wow..such an awesome group of losers! :D

Congrats Jordan and Grandoftwo...loss noted!
    Cristina..corrected loss noted!

(If I left anyone out, let me know.)
  • summerroxygoodin
    summerroxygoodin Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    sw 201
    cw 182.6
    gw 150

Wow, well, I almost made it!

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,973 Member
    Options
    :D Shirley, Happy Birthday and congratulations on the birth of your new grandson.

:D Congratulations to everyone who has posted a weight loss...even if it wasn't as much as you had hoped, it is still a great accomplishment because you are moving toward your goal.

Never, never, never give up.

<3 Barbie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to Everyone.

Beautiful Easter Service as we had our first service in our new sanctuary. Is is beautifull

Wow I am amazed at all of the losses I am seeing. It's going to be an enormous amount.

Great to see all the new people in our group.

I know Connie will do a great job leading our July Challenge.

Nancy