What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Caribbean Crab Salad (Herb Citrus Dressing on the side) and a cup of Butternut Squash soup from Crispers!
    g25s0e8xu502.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I got involved in the Final Four and forgot to eat supper at work. When I got home I had a sausage/turkey burger, green beans and a salad. Still good.

gtgvamllsjyd.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Roast turkey sandwich on Ezekiel sprouted grain bread with portobello mushrooms, tomato, onion, garlic, mixed greens, colby jack cheese, homemade mixed sprouts, tzatziki and mustard; red bell pepper, cucumber, and raw asparagus.

wsyy28jguhrf.jpg
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Tacos
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    French Bagels
  • flab2fab760
    flab2fab760 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had crock pot teriyaki ribs, rice, roasted asparagus, and roasted brussel sprouts with bacon!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    What better time to bake the last roast off of the Christmas ham than Easter? Baked ham, baked ham glazed with pineapple, cranberry sauce and brown sugar, garlic bread, mixed veggies, honey glazed carrots and corn salad. I made the coffee and heated the veggies. Margie did everything else. And she outdid herself on this one. Everything was very good.

mj4smtnf4w2p.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Beenie weenies. Homemade pink beans with an Applegate uncured beef hotdog, roasted red potato, carrots, onions, spinach and raisins; cucumber, garlic toast, and raspberries.

c58wcth3fp2t.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Garlic parm pasta with grilled chicken and roasted asparagus!
  • happilyhis87
    happilyhis87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with fat-free spinach dip and lemon water!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A scrambled egg muffin and a big ol' salad (mixed greens, spinach, onion, garlic, tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, asparagus, steamed/chilled green beens, avocado, raisins, walnuts, roasted turkey and red potatoes, pink beans, a couple tbs of coleslaw, garlic salt and black pepper).

waec21tkw03q.jpg
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Lamb gyros.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had a ham and cheese sandwich, stir-fry, green beans and mixed veggies with turkey spaghetti sauce, corn salad, a carrot and an apple. Might be a little ice cream later.

3otum41c7vsw.jpg
    006.JPG 1004.2K
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    That looks great.

We made a pizza
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    When There are big sporting events we like to make a bunch of appetizers ala the days pre-kids when we could just hang out at a bar, eat wings and potato skins, and drink beer while watching basketball.

Tonight my 6 year old chose the menu:
    Pretzel Dogs
    Chicken Tenders
    Bagel Bites
    Popcorn Shrimp

LOL he wishes every night was a major sporting event...
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Your 6 year old has amazing taste!

Here it was a cheese and bean burrito with homemade flour tortilla and homemade refried beans. Thank goodness tomorrow is payday! ;)
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    668iwxgl57vu.jpg

This was my supper last night for around 700 calories
    Oregano and thyme baked pork chop, garlic and herb carrots, low carb broccoli and zucchini casserole.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tahdig, kebabs, roasted veg and yogurt sauce.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had office relief again this afternoon. When Margie got off work I slipped off long enough for us to have supper at Main Street Station. I had grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy and steamed veggies with cheese sauce. It was very good.

e3zh9w058icn.jpg
    003.JPG 963.7K
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fish and vegetable curry and some fresh fruit.