Since thick is in, should I stay at 145 on my 5'2 frame

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    Just because ur stomach is flat doesn't automatically mean you're hot.
    If I was a guy sex wouldn't be fun with someone with a boy body type, I'd want my hands filled with boobs, *kitten* to grab, thighs to squeeze, I wouldn't want to feel Boney hip bones. Small tummy though.

Yeah me too

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

TIL- I am not womanly. :open_mouth:

What do you think about yourself?

I recognize that no amount of dedication, hard work, sweat and tears in the gym, eating right or taking care of my body can change the size of my breasts. So i accept them.

It's not the same as losing weight, which can be changed. It's not the same as booty which can be built.

Breasts are made of fatty tissue, which i cannot magically grow.

I see no issue whatsoever like i said earlier on in women who chose to get breast implants. But for myself, i like the fact that my chest is perky, small, proportionate to my body, and never inhibits me from certain exercise or movements. I also don't have to worry about sagging later on in life.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Spyer116 wrote: »
    Well maybe instead of weight loss, try changing your weight composition? Eat at maintenance calories. And workout with squats, deadlifts, and other strength training. It should burn off some fat, while keeping muscle, maybe building a tiny bit of muscle. It might let you keep your boobs and *kitten*, while still losing some belly fat along with fat elsewhere

I'm going to go down to 130 pounds and start doing all those things you listed.
    That's the goal for now.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

Um what? Having small breasts is not womanly?

C'mon now, this thread is going to turn into a sh*tstorm at this rate :disappointed:

Personally i'm loving the honesty :+1:

If someone asks for opinions on their body, I'm ALL for honesty - it's great.

When people comment on a photo of someone's body with no prompt - it's rude. It's like walking up to someone in person and telling them they're fat. That would be frowned upon, but for some reason people think it's okay on the 'net. It's gross.

Also, me commenting on crappy posts doesn't turn threads into shitstorms. The crappy posts do.
    Then again, she presented herself as being at a healthy weight and posted her photo to encourage someone else to remain at a high-ish BMI...

In this context, I think it's legit.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    forget weight and bmi and all that. if you somehow cant decide for yourself whether or not you like what you see in the mirror, then see if people crack fat jokes around you. if they do, you've won lol
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I read the first page and then jumped to the last......going back to page 2
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »

Um what? Having small breasts is not womanly?

C'mon now, this thread is going to turn into a sh*tstorm at this rate :disappointed:

Personally i'm loving the honesty :+1:

If someone asks for opinions on their body, I'm ALL for honesty - it's great.

When people comment on a photo of someone's body with no prompt - it's rude. It's like walking up to someone in person and telling them they're fat. That would be frowned upon, but for some reason people think it's okay on the 'net. It's gross.

Also, me commenting on crappy posts doesn't turn threads into shitstorms. The crappy posts do.
    Then again, she presented herself as being at a healthy weight and posted her photo to encourage someone else to remain at a high-ish BMI...

In this context, I think it's legit.

Fair point. It just makes me really uncomfortable to see, so I wanted to speak up. Personal issue I guess.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    forget weight and bmi and all that. if you somehow cant decide for yourself whether or not you like what you see in the mirror, then see if people crack fat jokes around you. if they do, you've won lol

That works, too. ;)
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
  • db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    If I was a guy sex wouldn't be fun with someone with a boy body type, I'd want my hands filled with boobs, *kitten* to grab, thighs to squeeze, I wouldn't want to feel Boney hip bones. Small tummy though.

Most outrageous comment of the thread so far.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I like what I see in the mirror now, I carry my weight well, it goes to the right places, and because of that people don't believe I'm 143.
    Just my stomach needs to go down.
    j6y91ugbqex0.jpg

So sexy.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Options
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Options
    She is still slim but with Curves, and very small waist. I think curves are sooo sexy and lady like. I would never want to thin. Just not my cup of tea. Amber Rose is tall and thin but with GREAT curves.
  • db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Who in the world told you this??
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

I think if you want to claim your BMI of 33 is mostly, if not wholly, because of muscle built lifting, you need to back that up. I don't think that particular poster did at all. Everyone wants to be that special sneuxflake that BMI is wrong about.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    j6y91ugbqex0.jpg

Nikki has *kitten* implants (not brazillian) and silicone breast implants. She looks great.

Before boobs
    Nicki-Minaj-Breast-Implants-Before-and-After.jpg

Before butt
    28789_1293925218174_full.jpg

Again, she looks good for sure. But please don't think you can achieve this naturally.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Options
    Amber Rose waist is 27. Hips are 40.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh is THAT Nikki Manaj? Before I lost weight I was searching for pictures of people who had the most similar measurements to me, and she came up (though our chest measurements were no where near each other). I had a 29 inch waist and 44 inch hips.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    j6y91ugbqex0.jpg

Nikki has *kitten* implants (not brazillian) and silicone breast implants. She looks great.

Before boobs
    Nicki-Minaj-Breast-Implants-Before-and-After.jpg

Before butt
    28789_1293925218174_full.jpg

Again, she looks good for sure. But please don't think you can achieve this naturally.

OMG Finally! I didnt understand how or why people thought she was el natural! She looks fake from top to toe to me :ohwell:

• bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline plastic surgery