Do any ladies at maintenance want to share height & weight ?

Replies

• Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited April 2015
    36 yrs old, 5ft, 6in. Been maintaining for two years now and my maintenance range is 120-125lbs. Currently at 127lbs and just started working on getting rid of the creep that's happened over the past few months. I really like being in the lower 120s-I got down to 117lbs when I was transitioning and that was too low for me, and I don't like how I look/feel being at the higher end of the 120s right now.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I'm 50. I'm 5'6" and about 133. My maintenance range these last 14 years has ben 130-135.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    5'2". Maintaining at around 120-125lbs, working slowly to get down to top end of range of 120lbs (and get rid of biz trip/spring break pounds).
  • MamaLlamaThatsMe
    MamaLlamaThatsMe Posts: 22 Member
    5'5" (or maybe 5'4.5", according to my last checkup... I prefer to go with the former. LOL) and 113 lbs this morning. Remember we are all built differently. I am relatively comfortable where I am, but I am only a couple of pounds from being underweight and trying to avoid that. This is almost too thin... definitely too thin by many others' standards. That said, before I had kids, it was within my normal range.

After I started losing weight (I have lost 89 pounds), I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis and learned how to effectively manage the disease with diet and supplements. It has done wonders for me, but as necessary as my dietary restrictions are, they are also EXTREMELY restricting, so now I fight on the opposite end, trying NOT to lose.

Of note, I am not toned and should work to build muscle. My interstitial cystitis does interfere with exercise though, and I am learning to accept myself as I am. I don't want to be perfect. :) Obviously, if you have or want more muscle, you will weigh or want to weigh more.
  • ali59oc
    ali59oc Posts: 130 Member
    5'8" 138-144 lbs. Maintaining since end of November 2014.
  • VickiLogan11
    VickiLogan11 Posts: 99 Member
    5'6", 145-150 range, age 46 yr old. I'm currently working on doing a slow body recomp. I don't want to be 'skinny' - I want to be strong and fit, plus I want to be able to eat at a good level (if I lost much more weight I'd have to eat a lot less and I don't want to do that). And I don't actually care about my 'weight', but more that I can do the things I want to do (aka run a bit, play field hockey, wrestle with my husband, etc).

I think this is what I'm wanting too although I don't fully understand recomp :)
    Thanks for all your replies.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    edited April 2015
    Really interested in seeing others height and weight as I'm not sure I'm seeing myself right since I lost weight iykwim. Maintaining in the range of 129-134 llbs and I'm 5'9". Although I'm not feeling happy at top end of that range. I would like to see where others are at. I'm especially interested in getting lean and seeing others who are already there so I can have an idea of that. Thanks in advance.

Please also take into account one natural body frame.

Someone who is slender at 5'9" may be less than someone who is more stocky at 5'9"

Both can be at their personal healthy (happy) weight but body frame is one thing that can not be changed.

SO if you are more stocky frame don't drive yourself crazy trying to compare yourself to someone who is slender.

Better to see how much energy you have and how you feel as a more accurate assessment of if you are at your 'happy' weight. So ask yourself - are you happy?

Best of luck to you!

4'10"
    Slender (petite frame)
    95 lbs
    Maintaining for 20 mths now (2 yrs in Aug) :)
  • goosebeartalk
    goosebeartalk Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2015
    33 years old, 5'5", 110lbs. I really hope I don't drop anymore weight. But my body doesn't seem to know how to quit losing. So I'm eating LOTS.
    I run 25-40 miles per week, and I eat around 3,000 calories/day. I always eat my exercise calories back.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    I'm 5'5" and holding steady at 109.
  • csigal2
    csigal2 Posts: 3 Member
    5'5" ~ fluctuate between 125-130.
  • breakyoface
    breakyoface Posts: 160 Member
    I am 5'8 and 139..looking to get to 138 and then maintain. Lost almost 85lbs so far!
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Please also take into account one natural body frame.

Someone who is slender at 5'9" may be less than someone who is more stocky at 5'9"

Both can be at their personal healthy (happy) weight but body frame is one thing that can not be changed.

^^ This :smile:

Shorty here.

4'9
    Maintain at 40kg/89lb (with a range +/- 1kg)
    Maintained since October 2013.

• swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    I'm 5'4" and 110 pounds. Unfortunately I carry fat around my waist so I'm still not happy with my body. I've never been into exercise and only do it sporadically. I'm thinking of doing a weekly yoga or pilates class to help improve my overall fitness.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    I'm 5'5" and 107 pounds. I like to maintain between 103-110. Maintaining since November 2013.
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    5'7"-5'8", maintaining at 126-129. Very happy with my size, although I'd like to bulk my butt and calves. It'll be an uphill battle because my body isn't shaped that way.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Really interested in seeing others height and weight as I'm not sure I'm seeing myself right since I lost weight iykwim. Maintaining in the range of 129-134 llbs and I'm 5'9". Although I'm not feeling happy at top end of that range. I would like to see where others are at. I'm especially interested in getting lean and seeing others who are already there so I can have an idea of that. Thanks in advance.

I am 5'2 and lost 50lbs. I have been maintaining between 119-123. Today I was 121.6
  • jcim1ru
    jcim1ru Posts: 40 Member
    5'7" and maintaining at 135 lbs here
  • JessNelson_
    JessNelson_ Posts: 38 Member
    you shouldn't compare height and weight to anyone else.... it could end up giving you a bad view of where you should be. Be healthy, lower your BMI to the acceptable healthy range, try to put a target on the %BF and for how you feel and not focus soooo much on the scale.
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    5'2 130 pounds, size 1. I've maintained this for several years. I do sometimes get that number down to about 125 if I'm training for a long distance race but that is FAR too thin for me. The husband said he would be worried if he didn't see all the food I consume ;) I have a ton of muscle mass so I'm trying to be less about the number and more about how I feel in my clothes. Yep, easier said than done when you've done this as long as I have!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    5'4, 155 lbs. 61 years old and I am happy not being skinny, just want to wear sz 10-12 clothes. Want to be able to eat. WW wanted me 145. I am fine 155-160. Find what is right for you. maintaining 4 years.