Do any ladies at maintenance want to share height & weight ?

Replies

• NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    I'm 5 foot 6, and this morning I weighed in at just a hair over 131 pounds. I was hovering around 135 in these photos. I'm currently doing a slight deficit-- not so much concerned with weight at this point as I am building muscle and shredding the fat... Hope this helps!kt6jh3anxdkj.jpg
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    5'8" and weigh 145 lbs.

Lost 130 lbs a year ago and have been maintaining my weight loss successfully!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I know I posted already, but tomorrow marks the first week I'll be really getting into maintenance. It will be the lowest estimate, 1800 calories at 5'4" and 133 lbs. Hopefully it will end up being a little higher. I'd love it to be 2000 but I might have to cardio.

Anyway, I'm a little upset at myself for not shooting to lose more fat but I'm excited to eat, and try a new lifting program.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Am 5'5.5" (and 55 yrs old), working on maintaining the #150 loss....sitting comfortably right now in the 125 ish range. (Hit the original goal I wanted, or thought I wanted, to be 140 lbs on day 640 here...so technically maintaining since then lol)
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    I know I posted already, but tomorrow marks the first week I'll be really getting into maintenance. It will be the lowest estimate, 1800 calories at 5'4" and 133 lbs. Hopefully it will end up being a little higher. I'd love it to be 2000 but I might have to cardio.

Anyway, I'm a little upset at myself for not shooting to lose more fat but I'm excited to eat, and try a new lifting program.

Don't be upset at yourself. You might be surprised that you lean out eating at maintenance on this new lifting program. I haven't lost any weight in the past year, yet looking at pictures from a year ago to now, I'm leaner. It'll happen lady, don't worry!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    5'6.5" / 140 pounds. If it weren't for the fact that around 17-18 pounds of that is just skin after losing so much it probably wouldn't be too horrible to go down further, but since I basically look like a skeleton with skin curtains hanging on it and regularly have people expressing their concern with what is "obviously an eating disorder", despite being above the mean of my BMI range and eating like a pack of wolves that hasn't seen food in a year, I can't really do less than that.
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    I'm due any day now, but my maintenance is usually 5'5 & 125 pounds. I can get lower at 120 pounds but I find I lose some muscle, which I do not like.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    5'10, 135lbs
  • kmwheeler67
    kmwheeler67 Posts: 2 Member
    36 yrs old, 5ft, 6in. Been maintaining for two years now and my maintenance range is 120-125lbs. Currently at 127lbs and just started working on getting rid of the creep that's happened over the past few months. I really like being in the lower 120s-I got down to 117lbs when I was transitioning and that was too low for me, and I don't like how I look/feel being at the higher end of the 120s right now.

• kmwheeler67
    kmwheeler67 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 47, 5'4 weigh 118. I am fairly active not great about exercising just to be exercising, but I am usually active doing ods ans ends. I maintain by keeping track of my food intake staying around 1600 calories and limiting simple carbs and sugars
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

Don't be upset at yourself. You might be surprised that you lean out eating at maintenance on this new lifting program. I haven't lost any weight in the past year, yet looking at pictures from a year ago to now, I'm leaner. It'll happen lady, don't worry!

Thank you! I'm hoping I'll have some recomp luck. Don't know if I'll have the patience though. Especially over the summer when it's tempting to just get the fat off and look thinner in a bikini.
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    I'm 43 years old, 5'4" & have been maintaining at 135 lbs for about 3 months. I lost a total of 47 lbs since May 2014. I've been focused on building muscle on my gym days and my running the other days with 2 days of rest a week.

I unfortunately have my Mom's hips (LOL) so it depends on the brand but I wear either a size 6 or an 8 (which fit me loose but I sometimes need for my hips :wink: )

MFP has me at 1570 calories for maintenance. I've been sticking to that and have been doing great fluctuating between 133-137 lbs. Most importantly, I've learned so much about my body during this process. I've also learned that I will not be 135 lbs everyday and that is completely fine. I've learned too much sodium will make the scale temporarily rise but I will level off in a day or too. That was something I had to learn for myself along the way. I feel much happier and can actually say that I love me again.
  • dawnroe78
    dawnroe78 Posts: 3 Member
    faatima_pk wrote: »
    112 lbs weight n heights 5ft

• dawnroe78
    dawnroe78 Posts: 3 Member
    37 years old. 5'5 - 130. a few ways I maintain are abstaining from eating after 7 pm, staying active even if just doing chores around the house, no soda or candy, anditry to do yoga a few times a week. It's not flawless, I'm still working at toning up.
  • katepig54
    katepig54 Posts: 12 Member
    .I'm at 5' 5" and around 110. I am currently losing my last 1-2 pounds of fat, and will then proceed to building some muscle, to settle at a toned 115. I know it sounds too little, but even though most people at that weight would look way more skinny than is healthy, I am particularly small-framed/light-boned.

• LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    28 years old. Currently 5'6 and 138. I'd like to be between 125 - 130 but 135 - 140 is really my set point.
  • VickiLogan11
    VickiLogan11 Posts: 99 Member
    Thankyou for all the replies. It's been very interesting reading through your posts :)
  • anjol35
    anjol35 Posts: 15 Member
    I am 5'0 and 148. The weight charts say that I should be 120-109. Really! I am a size 8 right now and I am not going to lose any more weight because I barely have any boobs or butt as it is. :/
  • Hausisse1
    Hausisse1 Posts: 165 Member
    5 ft 4, 105 lbs