Do any ladies at maintenance want to share height & weight ?

Replies

• Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    5ft between 101-103lbs been in maintenance for 3yrs
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I'm between 5'2 and 5'3, currently taking a break from losing to maintain in the low 130s but want to eventually drop to the low 120s and stay there
  • skinnydreams1997
    skinnydreams1997 Posts: 48 Member
    I am 5'6 and 115 pounds.
  • Slimbymooths
    Slimbymooths Posts: 27 Member
    I’m 50, 5’9” and 138lb. Maintenance range 136-140. I’ve been maintaining for 8 months.

r76cha6xzbrd.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    5'9" and 137 lbs. While ideally I'd like to stay between 130-135, I can't seem to maintain those numbers consistently.
  • StocktonSue
    StocktonSue Posts: 8 Member
    I am 5'4" and my ideal weight is in the 145-147 range. I have a lot of muscle weight from decades of exercise and wear size 6 jeans at this size. Any lower weight and I am too thin and it shows in my face and neck. It all depends on body composition, not height, but a very interesting thread. :)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,747 Member
    So if someone posts what their stats are and gets a disagree does that mean ....

a) the person disagrees with their photo/stats - as in - that's not possibly correct stat?
    b) the person disapproves of their stats/photo

Just wondering because disagree and disapprove are two different things right?
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    I am 1.60m and weigh 54.5 kg (5'3h and 120lbs)
  • koalathebear
    koalathebear Posts: 236 Member
    whmscll wrote: »
    I’m 59, 5’ 4.5” and am maintaining between 123-125 pounds.

kt1l9k0x8fvx.jpeg

I love seeing another snapfitness gym buddy :) I'm in Canberra, Australia. As you can see, all my progress photos are taken at the gym haha
    qv2uuqia02lp.jpg

My stats are:

Height: 150 cm
    Maintenance weight: between 54.6 kg and 55.6 kg
    Starting weight was 86.6 kg
    I've been in maintenance since September 2019.
  • PunkinsAunt
    PunkinsAunt Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 5'2" and 129lbs - I want to lose another 10 and I'll re-evaluate. I got much more serious last March when my husband expressed concern that I never move during the day. I'm in front of a computer with three screens and forget to get up at all . Recently I moved my office to home and now telecommute - I've put a small stair stepper by my desk and purchased a fitbit. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive because when I hit 10,000 steps the second day I vowed to make sure I did so every day. I've never missed 10,000 steps since, of which 3 to 5,000 steps are on the stair stepper. My weight loss is still REALLY slow going.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    So if someone posts what their stats are and gets a disagree does that mean ....

a) the person disagrees with their photo/stats - as in - that's not possibly correct stat?

That’s a great question, because two people disagreed with my stats/photo! Do they think I am lying about my stats?

• margbarco
    margbarco Posts: 128 Member
    I’m 5’5”, medium frame, 44 y.o. and maintained at 140-142 for over a year. Now trying to reach my ultimate goal weight of 132. (Started at 157.)
  • brieanalynng
    brieanalynng Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 5’1 and weight 163.8, last month i lost 9 pounds. My goal is to get back into the 140s, pre-pregnancy weight.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    whmscll wrote: »

That’s a great question, because two people disagreed with my stats/photo! Do they think I am lying about my stats?

I agree with someone above who said it could have been an accident. When scrolling through with the right thumb, the disagree button is right there to accidentally land on. I don’t really do a lot of hitting the “like”, “hug”, etc buttons on posts, so I wouldn’t have really noticed if I’d accidentally hit one of those buttons. I’m sure there are others that don’t realize they’re hitting it. I do try to be mindful now.
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    5'4" and ~123 lbs. I've been maintaining here for a few months. I'm working on getting more toned/fit by working out 6 days a week, and eat about 2000 calories a day (sometimes more or less, just depends on my hunger level that day). I'm on a whole foods, plant-based diet.