Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Leggings are not pants; however, most of the time I don't really care if I'm wearing pants or not, quite frankly.

I mean, I wear business stuff to work, but other than that? I'll go pretty much anywhere in leggings or yoga pants and I don't really care if anyone has a problem with it. I have like six pairs of the ones with the crazy patterns in bright colours, too, and I generally just wear them with sweaters or hoodies that kind of pretend to mostly cover my (pretty much nonexistent, sadly) butt. I'm just over it. Leggings all winter, maxi dresses all summer. Not sorry. If I have to wear a skirt suit and pantyhose during the day, I just don't care anymore if people are mortally offended by seeing me in the grocery store in these stupid things.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm wearing leggings right now. :p To be fair, I'm also wearing a long shirt and boots, so...

I should had clarified but I didn't want it to be one of those long posts people skip. :wink: Leggings with a tunic or other longer shirt/sweater is fine, cute even. Leggings worn the same as jeans would be where your shirt is not long enough to cover you rear, especially in a work setting, NOT ACCEPTABLE. I don't care how fit or thin you are. I don't want to see your *kitten* when you're walking past my office. Thanks.

Definitely not at work

nude-leggings.jpg

That is so awful. I thought she was naked! At work or anywhere else, that is just wrong.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    And tomorrow's my birthday and I picked that nice restaurant for dinner (already pre-logged it and I'm looking at 1800 calories minimum for the whole meal), but I also want some cake or something because I haven't had a real birthday cake in years... but I don't know what kind, which might just save me, as I don't like spending so many calories on something 'just because' if I'm not actually craving it.

Happy Birthday! :)

I can't really think of any good confessions at the moment. However, I get anxiety about certain things (stupid things) and we had to have a driving test this week at work (to drive the company vehicle) and I almost had a panic attack. I cried half the day yesterday while waiting to take the test. Then, they couldn't find the key so it was delayed to today so I had to worry even more. It's over now. It wasn't too bad but I'm so glad it's over. I suck at backing into a parking space. I left the car all crooked.

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    !!!777th Post!!!

Yeah I'm not going to say who I like or don't like, this is a judgement free area, THIS IS THE PLANET FITNESS OF FORUM DISCUSSION, I don't want anyone to feel like they can't say something because me of all people don't approve of them, especially you, you know who you are ::glare::

Lego Dimensions is coming out for Xbox One, I'm super excited for this. Basically, it's of the Disney Infinity, Skylanders model, where you buy a portal, then you buy additional minifigs that will upload into the game when they're on the portal. Lego Dimensions comes with a Lego Portal you get to construct yourself and it will merge all the lego worlds Lego Movie style. The starter pack comes with Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf. I really hope they release a Lego Green Lantern for the set. Who wouldn't love open world sandbox lego building with all the characters they hold license for? basically come september, my expendable income is going to be shot.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    This is my first post but had so many chuckles reading this thread.

My confession is I have not bought a bag of chips since Christmas but all day long I have been dreaming about going to the store and making love to a big bag of ripple chips tonight
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    !!!777th Post!!!

Lego Dimensions is coming out for Xbox One, I'm super excited for this. Basically, it's of the Disney Infinity, Skylanders model, where you buy a portal, then you buy additional minifigs that will upload into the game when they're on the portal. Lego Dimensions comes with a Lego Portal you get to construct yourself and it will merge all the lego worlds Lego Movie style. The starter pack comes with Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf. I really hope they release a Lego Green Lantern for the set. Who wouldn't love open world sandbox lego building with all the characters they hold license for? basically come september, my expendable income is going to be shot.

Is an Xbox One worth getting? I want one still (only have the old 360).

I have way too many games...I think I'm a game addict. I have everything from Atari on basically.

I like those types of games (you described above-like Skylander), I just wish the add-ons weren't so expensive!
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My confession du jour: I am communicating with my hot, sexy, body-building ex bf when I really should be focused only on my kind, caring, puny, clingy current boyfriend. I am a grown woman! But as my body takes better shape, my sense of self is becoming more confident. Not sure how much more time I can put in with a man 5" shorter and 13 years older than me.

PS - The bodybuilder guy is completely incapable of having a legit relationship. The little guy, well, he's madly in love.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    My confession du jour: I am communicating with my hot, sexy, body-building ex bf when I really should be focused only on my kind, caring, puny, clingy current boyfriend. I am a grown woman! But as my body takes better shape, my sense of self is becoming more confident. Not sure how much more time I can put in with a man 5" shorter and 13 years older than me.

PS - The bodybuilder guy is completely incapable of having a legit relationship. The little guy, well, he's madly in love.

Know what? sometimes you have to worry about your needs, just sayin. like I always say, Do you, just don't be a ho, unless of course, you's bein a ho. Put your needs first. just sayin.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I hate 'car' kid names. Bentley, Lexus, Mercedes, etc.

and because I have seen this name used .. to .. death, I hate the name Nevaeh. Pfft, cheesy.

Sorry if I offended anyone. :blush:

I knew a couple that named their first daughter Lexys, and told everyone "no jokes, please!"

... their last name was Carr.

My partners cousin always wanted a daughter called Grace. Then she married her husband and his surname is Squirrel. So she decided that would never happen.

I confess I had to say Grace Squirrel out loud a couple times to get it.

ME TOO!!!

I never got it until I read this...figured I just missed the joke. :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    I just got in an early-morning stair run.

Why?

Because I heard the recycling truck coming down my street and my recycle bin wasn't at the kerb. And even though I live alone and go through very little recycling, my bin had finally reached the point where it couldn't last another fortnight.

I made it :)
  • looneytunes32
    looneytunes32 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So I never actually posted a confession, though I've replied to some posts.

Friday the 17th is a holiday where I work, so the office is closed. I work in a CPA office and it's crunch time and here I am on MFP. Anyway, that's not even my confession. We get the Friday after tax season is over off work. Usually either my kids or my husband happen to have the day off too. This year - kids will be at school, hubby will be at work. Secretly I'm thrilled to have the whole day to myself. I can't tell you the last time I've had time to myself that didn't have to be used for errands or cleaning or laundry.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Briefly back to the doctor discussion (although not the gynecologist as I avoid them like the plague). I have something called dextrocardia. What it is is that my heart is actually on the wrong side of my body. I have known this for years. 2 years ago I had it confirmed that I actually have my whole upper body switched (mirror image). It's pretty rare (usually happens in twins though I am not a twin and there is no history of twins in the family).

Most doctors have never seen it. I think it's really funny to go to the doctor and not tell them. Then they break out the stethoscope and start trying to listen to my heartbeat. They NEVER admit they can't find it. I'll wait a few minutes as they get increasingly frantic then will tell them to try the right side. Often they won't believe me. Until I say I have dextrocardia. Then they all all fascinated and start dragging in everyone in the office to check it out. At that point it gets a bit embarrassing but for a few moments I get a laugh out of it.

I find that fascinating! I have never heard of someone with your condition. I would love to see the doctors face when they can't find a heart beat where it is supposed to be! This must be amusing to you when it happens with doctors and interns (and I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable).

I think it's hysterical. It's the small things in life...

Although it really bothers my mom that I don't wear a medical alert bracelet. Since I am convinced I am going to die in a car accident I suppose I ought to. Hate to think they thought I was dead because they missed my heartbeat. I'll probably end up being one of those people who you hear about waking up on the embalming table. Although for me I will probably end up waking up on the way to the cremetorium.

That was my first thought when I read about your condition! Yes, I agree with your mom. They have fancy, pretty medical bracelets now - go get one!

My first thought was a post I read in a group - person who has a condition that causes sudden bp drop which results in fainting. She fainted at school, EMT's didn't even look at her medical alert bracelet, and force fed her sugar, assuming it was diabetes related.

I'm in the category of probably should have one, but know damn well that even if I'm awake and lucid, E/R and EMT types like to assume you don't know what you're talking about.

I do have a road id. In fact I have 3 of them and keep losing them. They are for running or biking or whatever, when I am training for a marathon or a Tri and going on 15+runs and 80+ bike rides I try and remember to wear it. It has my condition. Most people don't even know what it is...including those in the medical community. Because its rate. I got it for my Mom. But I do confess...mostly its in my purse. I think I have worn one probably 5 times. (maybe).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    CRAP! I am now late (sorry timely people) for dinner with a friend trying to catch up on this thread before I head out ... will have to finish later.

Good thing everyone knows I am always late! :wink:
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

Kinda sounds like you shouldn't be with either of them. Current boyfriend should be with someone who loves him exactly as he is and ex isn't relationship material, so what are you even doing here?

If you just want to bang your ex for a while, awesome, but seriously, why not find a guy who wants a legit relationship (if that's what you want) AND who you think is amazing both mentally and physically?
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So I never actually posted a confession, though I've replied to some posts.

Friday the 17th is a holiday where I work, so the office is closed. I work in a CPA office and it's crunch time and here I am on MFP. Anyway, that's not even my confession. We get the Friday after tax season is over off work. Usually either my kids or my husband happen to have the day off too. This year - kids will be at school, hubby will be at work. Secretly I'm thrilled to have the whole day to myself. I can't tell you the last time I've had time to myself that didn't have to be used for errands or cleaning or laundry.

A day to herself is every mother's dream and nothing to feel guilty about. Plan something special for yourself and enjoy it because only a happy mommy can make a happy home.

• ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    five1113 wrote: »
    I purge after eating something ridiculously unhealthy, and yes, I know it's equally unhealthy to do that, but the guilt kills me. I do this maybe only twice a month, and I'm not in no way encouraging this, I need to learn to just not eat things I know will make me want to purge. Sidenote: this was hard to admit to. :(

I'll admit it was something I did when I was much younger. For some reason the guilt of purging was easier to bear than the guilt of over-eating. Accept your mistakes, forgive yourself and take the next step in the right direction.

• FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I talked about how I got some Kahlua and didn't like it in coffee a few pages back. Well, today I bought some cream and milk. Let me tell you this stuff got to dangerous levels of delicious.

Also, @five1113, I admire your courage to come forward and say something like that. I used to be a binger and purger myself, and I know the emotional toil it has on you. Forgive yourself. If you eat something unhealthy, it's ok. You don't need to purge it. Tomorrow is a new day, and you have what it takes to get on the right track.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way about the serial killers. I have a huge book on them, and one of the creepier ones is Albert Fish. Looking him up might induce nightmares.

Haha, the original sadomasochist!!

I find kids that kill the most interesting......Mary Bell is a tragic and sad story.....
    Here's a few that I think you might find interesting, though I worn everyone that they are tragic stories and not for the faint of heart (look at me, giving disclaimers):

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kelly_Anne_Bates
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

Elisa Lam is extremely interesting because no one knows how she could have gotten into that water tank by herself. There's also security footage of her acting strange in an elevator shortly before her death... I find it kind of unsettling. A movie is being made about her I think.

James Bulger's death makes me so sad because he was just a tiny boy... and killed by two grade school kids! What would compel a couple of children to do something so awful?

I had to look up James Bulger story... That's going to haunt me. That poor boy!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    I bought a pie, ate one tiny piece and had to throw the rest away before I ate the whole darn thing. Not just throw it away. I mashed it up (but it still looked tasty) and dumped water over it before tossing it, pan and all, into the trash. I see alot of that behavior in my future.

I have a pet pig. She's a big ol' potbelly pig even though I got told she was a micro mini pig when we bought her. Anyway, if something is tempting me and I'm afraid that I can't resist, I feed it to the pig. If anyone complains I say "Pigs like (birthday cake, chips, whatever it was). You go look her in the eye and tell her she can't have a (whatever )." Lol Everyone thinks I'm nuts but... the food is gone. Problem solved!
    Confession- I try to avoid talking to my coworkers about counting calories and exercise because I'm afraid they will judge me. Like yeah right fatty you don't work out or eat healthy. I hate when people bring snacks in and I have to decline repeatedly. The judgment is probably all in my (anxious) head though.

I don't mind talking about it - they've seen my loss. What bugs me is when there are people I work with that yo-yo diet and when you try to educate them to help them or give them advice they look at you like you are from another planet and insist on doing their own plan. it never works. It is because of this I stopped talking about it.

Very early in this thread someone, and I wish I could remember who it was, said that when people ask them how they are losing weight they would say, 'I did it by eating pine cones'. I still randomly remember that and giggle!

That's my line! :) I cant wait to go back to see my dr so I can use it on him.

We were at a park on Easter walking a trail and got to a clearing where the ground was covered in pinecones. My husband yells "Its a smorgasbord up here! Kids, stuff your pockets full of pinecones and we won't have to buy groceries this week!" Lol

I love everything you said here :)

Me too! I'd love to see pictures of your pig! Where does she live? Inside, outside? Curious because you said you thought she was going to be small, so I'm wondering how you reacted when she kept growing.

Also, the pinecone response is great! I remember it from way back on the early pages.

I will put some pictures on here when I get on my laptop either tonight or tomorrow. Petunia was my birthday present 3 years ago from my husband.

She has a little barn & barnyard but I'm afraid to leave her out there overnight. A pig's main defense is squealing so... yeah, I need to protect her. My husband says nothing is going to attack her because she's huge.

She is an inside / outside pig and will follow me around the yard. I'm her "food lady" so she will follow me anywhere.

She was super tiny at first and supposed to get 15-20 pounds. There is a sucker born every minute! Lol

We took my mom to visit her sisters for Thanksgiving 3 years ago. I had Petunia for less than a month then. My sister babysat her for the weekend . We brought her to my sister's house in a tiny dog carrier.

When my husband went to pick her up 3 days later he called and said that he couldn't get her in the carrier. I was going "just throw some food in there, she'll go in " My husband laughs and says "no, she is literally bigger than the carrier. " O_o. We were like "what did you feed her?!?"

She is very sweet and simple. Feed her, love on her and she's happy.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I say cut the current boyfriend loose. And forget the ex. There's somebody out there who will do it for you, and neither one of these guys is him.

Voice of experience speaking here...