Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    I don't mind drinking my calories. I think food prep/eating/cleaning up is a time waster and pita and would be thrilled if food came in a one-a-day pill form so I could pop one and be done with it. But it doesn't. So I won't.

http://www.soylent.me/

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to the makers and/or sellers of this product. I just think it's neat. I like food way too much to go all shake, but I've heard some people are living on nothing but soylent. The future is now!

I'm strongly considering buying some when my neurologist switches my medication. I totally realize it's strange, but the idea of it just appeals to me.

Anyone here tasted it? I'm wondering what it tastes like, but not curious enough to buy it.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    There's a new muscle vs fat thread, and a certain user there makes my blood boil. If I ever see that user in public, I'd stare at him or her very angrily.

Muscle vs Fat

^^^ and that is how you link to a thread when you reference one, so everyone can see the train wreck unfold.

No...just no. I only read the OP's comment and no. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to get my popcorn right now.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Confession: The guys from Supernatural are going to be in my state, about 6 hours away from me this weekend and I really really want to drive over to see them. Sometimes, younger girls try to make me feel weird for liking those guys, but then I have to say - hey, those guys are MY age!

Go see them!! Jensen Ackles is seriously hot ;) although I can't see him cry now without thinking of "A Single Man Tear". I'd post some gorgeous GIFs of him to encourage you...if I wasn't a tech-idiot and knew how.

Confession, though: I'd be more stoked if the Impala was going to be six hours away from me, and yes, I'd drive over to see it. God, I love that car. LOL.

I am sure I have done this before but always a good time to share again!

tumblr_n7qi81GDmE1sup0kso1_500.gif

Thank you!! I love this one :) and yes, it's ALWAYS a good time to share it!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Confession: Friday is my boss' last day and I'm really looking forward to it because a) he annoys the carp out of me and b) we get cake.

Hilarious visual of a rather large carp plopping out of your hind end. :p Sorry.

Cody%20Chronomid%20Carp_zps9rosmfn3.jpg

That made me spit out my water a little
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Confession: The guys from Supernatural are going to be in my state, about 6 hours away from me this weekend and I really really want to drive over to see them. Sometimes, younger girls try to make me feel weird for liking those guys, but then I have to say - hey, those guys are MY age!

Go see them!! Jensen Ackles is seriously hot ;) although I can't see him cry now without thinking of "A Single Man Tear". I'd post some gorgeous GIFs of him to encourage you...if I wasn't a tech-idiot and knew how.

Confession, though: I'd be more stoked if the Impala was going to be six hours away from me, and yes, I'd drive over to see it. God, I love that car. LOL.

I think I might do it. had to watch that episode like 4 times. It was so hilarious. My fiance thought I was nuts. They are all nice looking, but I have a thing for Misha. He is so adorable.

Please don't flag me!
    94426dfa872cad963a608a63822c92e7.jpg

Thanks for this! :) I love all the guys on the show, but Misha Collins is my favorite.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    There's a new muscle vs fat thread, and a certain user there makes my blood boil. If I ever see that user in public, I'd stare at him or her very angrily.

LOL. You know, I'd like to think I would confront someone if a situation like this arose, but I'd probably just glare, too.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym last night for Zumba and got there about 5 min early. I figured, hey, while I'm waiting, I could warm up for 5 min on the treadmill. Then I was like, Nah, F-it...I don't feel like wiping down the machine for a measly 5 min.
    <---lazy
  • rinteusp
    rinteusp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Confession: Today is day 8 of a 30-day "Reboot with Joe", which means today is my first weigh-in day. I'm down 11.2 pounds. While I'm sure that half of that is water weight, I'm still relieved that I saw a huge loss because I modified the juicing a little to fit my workouts (protein shake after my weight-training days, avacado on my cardio days). I look forward to those avacados. :)

Confession 2: If you asked me personally, I would tell you that it's not worth it. I feel like I'm so far down in it that I've committed myself. But I miss food. I miss coffee. I stopped dreaming about cheeseburgers and grilled chicken after I added protein shakes, but it's still a daily struggle. 22 days.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have spent the last 2 1/2 days catching up on this thread and I'm now very happily up to date.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Muscle vs Fat

^^^ and that is how you link to a thread when you reference one, so everyone can see the train wreck unfold.

I can't believe you did that to me. Why did I click? Why? Why? Why?
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    rotterholt wrote: »
    Confession: Today is day 8 of a 30-day "Reboot with Joe", which means today is my first weigh-in day. I'm down 11.2 pounds. While I'm sure that half of that is water weight, I'm still relieved that I saw a huge loss because I modified the juicing a little to fit my workouts (protein shake after my weight-training days, avacado on my cardio days). I look forward to those avacados. :)

Confession 2: If you asked me personally, I would tell you that it's not worth it. I feel like I'm so far down in it that I've committed myself. But I miss food. I miss coffee. I stopped dreaming about cheeseburgers and grilled chicken after I added protein shakes, but it's still a daily struggle. 22 days.

I'm not judging (and it's not really my business), but I'm not sure why you think you have to cut out those foods? Is it only juicing? I'd miss food too!
  • littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

It sounds like what you're doing might be too strict for you. You should be able to enjoy anything as long as it fits into your daily calories. Coffee hardly has any calories, why in the world would you quit that? If someone told me to quit drinking coffee I would Judo chop them!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

But... why?
    joflo723 wrote: »
    I went to the gym last night for Zumba and got there about 5 min early. I figured, hey, while I'm waiting, I could warm up for 5 min on the treadmill. Then I was like, Nah, F-it...I don't feel like wiping down the machine for a measly 5 min.
    <---lazy

I wouldn't even bother wiping after 5 minutes. I only wipe if I actually sweat (which is pretty much after 10 minutes).
  • ShibaEars
    edited March 2015
    Options

Muscle vs Fat

I don't know who your person is, but there are some people on here that if I see that they've already posted in a topic, I will just leave without posting. I would also stare angrily at them in real life.

I feel like the first poster sets the tone of the thread. If the first person is aggressive & snarky, all the other responses will be as well. If the first person is more understanding & kind, then everyone else follows suit. So I try to avoid the snarky ones. (although I made the mistake of commenting anyway the other day.)
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    We had to have a photo taken at work and I was astonished at how short and wide I appeared, as I'm looking pretty good in my mind.

Thankfully they only needed the head-shot. Double thankfully I am the one doing the cropping.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    We had to have a photo taken at work and I was astonished at how short and wide I appeared, as I'm looking pretty good in my mind.

Thankfully they only needed the head-shot. Double thankfully I am the one doing the cropping.

I always hate it when I feel like I look good and then I see a picture of myself that proves that I was wrong the whole day. Dang it! Why is my mirror lying to me?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

Muscle vs Fat

I refuse to even read that thread.
  • kellystjohn105
    kellystjohn105 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I hate the word "delicious." It sounds so stupid to me. Especially when a guy says it.

I also hate when people say (or type) nom nom nom to indicate that something is delicious.

I have no idea why these things bother me.........
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Muscle vs Fat

I refuse to even read that thread.

Confession: I'm going in!