Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I confess that I tried on a tank top last night, then came home and almost immediately tried out @BZAH10's shoulder work out. I used 2.5lb weights and quite literally felt the burn.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Leggings are NOT pants. That is all. :#
    yoga pants are. they have the word "pants" right in the name.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

What about jeggings? They usually have back pockets, at least.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

But they are so comfortable!

I wear leggings as pants all the time. But in truth they are only flattering on a small group of people.

I am not convinced that I am one of those people. I will continue to wear them as pants for the foreseeable future.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

What about jeggings? They usually have back pockets, at least.

I think jeggings are worse than leggings. Why can't you just wear jeans with stretch???????
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing leggings right now. :p To be fair, I'm also wearing a long shirt and boots, so...
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I confess - I want to rear end this car.

5ffe3c16-e559-4531-8b7b-7d48cf2fdc49_zps3bhutfyz.jpg

I see it in the parking garage nearly every day and it makes me stabby.

On a related note, "Stork Parking" makes me stabby. So deeply stupid. Especially at hospitals where there are so many people who are actually disabled/ill who are more deserving of those close-in spots.

I've always thought that! It's healthy for a pregnant woman to walk. What about giving those parking spots to families with babies! I remember when I was a single mother of 2 babies under age 2, thinking they should have allowed me a reserved parking spot at the front of the lot.

You chose to have those children--it is your job to figure it out.

Giving people with children so many special privileges in an already overpopulated world is so incredibly irresponsible. It makes me very angry.

A privilege? I have twins. Being able to park closer = safety. Clearly you've never had two small kids try to run off in a parking lot.

Nobody's responsibility but yours. Here's a thought--leave the kids at home if they are that out of control.

Yes because clearly 2yo twins can look after themselves and groceries will magically appear at my door.

And how is 'common courtesy' the same as 'responsibility'? You must be a very nice person to be around.
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I went to Target tonight to pick up one thing, and wound up finding clearance Talenti gelato. I only bought two, and am kind of regretting not buying a third. I'm either going to go over my calories to have some of both, or I'm going to try and exercise a little once I've put my son to bed.

(Hint: I'm definitely not going to do the second option)

Clearance Talenti? Is that a thing? Well I have to go to Target today to pick up cotton candy oreos anyway...
    sodakat wrote: »
    I can't find Hazelnut anywhere. Very limited flavors in the only 3 places I know of that carry Talenti. Some day...

55835802.png

The regular Hazelnut flavor you can only get at Target. The Hazelnut Chocolate Chip & most of the newer flavors I've found at Giant. I still can't find The Raspberry Cheesecake.

Shop Rite has the hazelnut chocolate chip one too. Probably my favorite. I wasn't that crazy about the raspberry cheesecake one... It had a little sour/Greek yogurt flavor in the cheesecake bites that disappointed me. I'm not too fond of Greek yogurt cheesecake... I'm always bummed when I want a good old cheesecake and end up with that kind.

Still can't find Tiramisu, which makes me sad. I actually gave my daughter some sea salt caramel yesterday and she absolutely loved it.

I'm glad to hear about the Raspberry Cheesecake. I was disappointed I couldn't try it because of the gluten because it sounded so good.

My daughter's a big fan of the Sea Salt Caramel too.

My confession... hmmm... I want to test my resolve with making brownies, but I'm feeling lazy. I think I'm just going to buy a GF box mix. I wonder if Trader Joe's sells one?

• xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    dup post
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options
    I'm wearing leggings right now. :p To be fair, I'm also wearing a long shirt and boots, so...

i didnt get skinny to NOT wear the stuff I like. *struts around in skin tight leggings/jeggings/yogapants/skinny jeans*

You are all lucky I am not in booty shorts. although, summer is coming up.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    I went on a date last night with a man I'd met through a friend of a friend. We went to an Italian place for food before going to watch a mutual friend play a gig with his band. He asked me what I wanted to drink before going up to the bar, and I asked for a pint of beer. When he came back he had a glass of wine for me, which wouldn't have phased me if it was red or white but it was rose which I don't like, so I asked what had happened to the beer, since he had one for himself so obviously it wasn't like they'd run dry.
    His reply was 'oh sorry, I just find it really unattractive when girls behave like boys. Drinking beer, swearing, eating with their hands, it's a massive turn off'.
    He expressed surprise at the end of the night when I didn't sleep with him :D

REALLY? You should have left when he brought you fruity wine. Yuck!
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options

On a related note, "Stork Parking" makes me stabby. So deeply stupid. Especially at hospitals where there are so many people who are actually disabled/ill who are more deserving of those close-in spots.

I've always thought that! It's healthy for a pregnant woman to walk. What about giving those parking spots to families with babies! I remember when I was a single mother of 2 babies under age 2, thinking they should have allowed me a reserved parking spot at the front of the lot.

Giving people with children so many special privileges in an already overpopulated world is so incredibly irresponsible. It makes me very angry.

A privilege? I have twins. Being able to park closer = safety. Clearly you've never had two small kids try to run off in a parking lot.

Nobody's responsibility but yours. Here's a thought--leave the kids at home if they are that out of control.

Yes because clearly 2yo twins can look after themselves and groceries will magically appear at my door.

And how is 'common courtesy' the same as 'responsibility'? You must be a very nice person to be around.
    I went to Target tonight to pick up one thing, and wound up finding clearance Talenti gelato. I only bought two, and am kind of regretting not buying a third. I'm either going to go over my calories to have some of both, or I'm going to try and exercise a little once I've put my son to bed.

Clearance Talenti? Is that a thing? Well I have to go to Target today to pick up cotton candy oreos anyway...
    I can't find Hazelnut anywhere. Very limited flavors in the only 3 places I know of that carry Talenti. Some day...

55835802.png

The regular Hazelnut flavor you can only get at Target. The Hazelnut Chocolate Chip & most of the newer flavors I've found at Giant. I still can't find The Raspberry Cheesecake.

Shop Rite has the hazelnut chocolate chip one too. Probably my favorite. I wasn't that crazy about the raspberry cheesecake one... It had a little sour/Greek yogurt flavor in the cheesecake bites that disappointed me. I'm not too fond of Greek yogurt cheesecake... I'm always bummed when I want a good old cheesecake and end up with that kind.

Still can't find Tiramisu, which makes me sad. I actually gave my daughter some sea salt caramel yesterday and she absolutely loved it.

I'm glad to hear about the Raspberry Cheesecake. I was disappointed I couldn't try it because of the gluten because it sounded so good.

My confession... hmmm... I want to test my resolve with making brownies, but I'm feeling lazy. I think I'm just going to buy a GF box mix. I wonder if Trader Joe's sells one?

box mix is a good idea. I would do my trial run on dry *kitten* store mix brownies, unfrosted. If I can be responsible around those, then I can move on to maximum difficultly level. Fudge-y brownies. OMG OMG OMG.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I went on a date last night with a man I'd met through a friend of a friend. We went to an Italian place for food before going to watch a mutual friend play a gig with his band. He asked me what I wanted to drink before going up to the bar, and I asked for a pint of beer. When he came back he had a glass of wine for me, which wouldn't have phased me if it was red or white but it was rose which I don't like, so I asked what had happened to the beer, since he had one for himself so obviously it wasn't like they'd run dry.
    His reply was 'oh sorry, I just find it really unattractive when girls behave like boys. Drinking beer, swearing, eating with their hands, it's a massive turn off'.

Is that real life? What a boorish nightmare.

Sad part is, he was the best date I've had in nearly a year...
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    With an *kitten* like mine, they should be. ;)
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options
    With an *kitten* like mine, they should be. ;)

strongly agree.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

55835802.png

box mix is a good idea. I would do my trial run on dry *kitten* store mix brownies, unfrosted. If I can be responsible around those, then I can move on to maximum difficultly level. Fudge-y brownies. OMG OMG OMG.

Don't most brownie mixes have instructions on how to do either cake or chewy with them? I'm going to go hardcore.

MY BODY IS READY.

Seriously, I think I'm ready for it. Two days out from the popcorn challenge, and I haven't even craved it once. It's still sitting in the pantry.

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

i didnt get skinny to NOT wear the stuff I like. *struts around in skin tight leggings/jeggings/yogapants/skinny jeans*

You are all lucky I am not in booty shorts. although, summer is coming up.

Do it!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

I really hope you refused to use utensils and swore like a sailor the rest of the evening.

Abso-f*cking-lutely. ;)
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options

55835802.png

Don't most brownie mixes have instructions on how to do either cake or chewy with them? I'm going to go hardcore.

MY BODY IS READY.

Seriously, I think I'm ready for it. Two days out from the popcorn challenge, and I haven't even craved it once. It's still sitting in the pantry.

"MY BODY IS READY" LOL. peachy you so crazy.
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If I have an off day starting in the morning, I log all my calories the next day.... which means sometimes I miss things.