Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm that *kitten* on Facebook that calls you out when you post a fake quote. Friends, family acquaintances... no one is safe from my fact-checking. No Uncle Jerry, I'm sorry. Thomas Jefferson did not say that about gun control.

I will shamelessly Snopes people my newsfeed, too. I have no problem letting someone know they're posting stupid *kitten*.

Or the ones where "If you like and share this post you will get a new iPad". Then I see it on my newsfeed, shared by ten different people...and I sit back and wonder if everyone I know is mental.

Share this if you love your kids! (or some variation).
    I don't need to share some BS on Facebook for my kids to know how I feel about them.

Yeah, but then how will other people know that you love your children and would sacrifice anything for them?!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    Confession: I'm that *kitten* on Facebook that calls you out when you post a fake quote. Friends, family acquaintances... no one is safe from my fact-checking. No Uncle Jerry, I'm sorry. Thomas Jefferson did not say that about gun control.

I will shamelessly Snopes people my newsfeed, too. I have no problem letting someone know they're posting stupid *kitten*.

Or the ones where "If you like and share this post you will get a new iPad". Then I see it on my newsfeed, shared by ten different people...and I sit back and wonder if everyone I know is mental.

I don't need to share some BS on Facebook for my kids to know how I feel about them.

Yeah, but then how will other people know that you love your children and would sacrifice anything for them?!

*snort*
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Confession: I love crimped hair and truly wish it would make a comeback.
    Awesome, now I won’t feel so silly. Thank you “tincan” (sorry I had to do the quotes thing :))!
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    My father in law calls leftovers "used food" and doesn't eat them. It's a win for me, every time I go over there, I get my pick of some pretty decent meals. The man loves to eat good food!
    I try to only cook for one day at a time. If I go out to eat, I give my leftovers to someone else (usually my boyfriend gets them). I do not like to waste food.

AgentOrange-are those peeps in Twinkies with chocolate pretzels in your avatar picture? I want one!

Confession: Sometimes I think something must be wrong with me. I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 11 years but he won’t marry me. I don’t want to be one of those girls that nags someone to get married. I know it is just a paper but it is something I actually want in life.

I completely understand this. I have been with my SO for 17+ years. 2 kids, a house and a dog...seriously married in real life but never had a wedding. Some days I am very sad that I don't get to be the Princess for a day (and I am not a girlygirl so this surprises me) and other days I am glad I didn't spend money on a wedding. My father passed away when I was younger so I always envisioned myself walking solo to the alter but now that my FIL is sick and will possibly be gone in the next year, I think about asking him to walk me instead and I know I am running out of time if I want this to happen. Each day brings a new decision.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Confession: Friday is my boss' last day and I'm really looking forward to it because a) he annoys the carp out of me and b) we get cake.

Hilarious visual of a rather large carp plopping out of your hind end. :p Sorry.

Cody%20Chronomid%20Carp_zps9rosmfn3.jpg
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Confession: The guys from Supernatural are going to be in my state, about 6 hours away from me this weekend and I really really want to drive over to see them. Sometimes, younger girls try to make me feel weird for liking those guys, but then I have to say - hey, those guys are MY age!

Go see them!! Jensen Ackles is seriously hot ;) although I can't see him cry now without thinking of "A Single Man Tear". I'd post some gorgeous GIFs of him to encourage you...if I wasn't a tech-idiot and knew how.

Confession, though: I'd be more stoked if the Impala was going to be six hours away from me, and yes, I'd drive over to see it. God, I love that car. LOL.

I think I might do it. had to watch that episode like 4 times. It was so hilarious. My fiance thought I was nuts. They are all nice looking, but I have a thing for Misha. He is so adorable.

Please don't flag me!
    94426dfa872cad963a608a63822c92e7.jpg

Swoooooon. Geeze they are all just gorgeous.

• selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Confession: Friday is my boss' last day and I'm really looking forward to it because a) he annoys the carp out of me and b) we get cake.

This made me laugh
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am eating my lunch for breakfast...because leftover pork fried rice cannot be saved til lunch. Too good!
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    I don't mind drinking my calories. I think food prep/eating/cleaning up is a time waster and pita and would be thrilled if food came in a one-a-day pill form so I could pop one and be done with it. But it doesn't. So I won't.

http://www.soylent.me/

Disclaimer: I am in no way connected to the makers and/or sellers of this product. I just think it's neat. I like food way too much to go all shake, but I've heard some people are living on nothing but soylent. The future is now!

Soylent Green is people!! (sorry it had to be done)

Sort of unrelated - I read the book that Soylent Green was based on (Make Room! Make Room!) and the whole time I was reading I was waiting for someone to say "Soylent Green is people!". It was almost distracting how much I was waiting for it. ****Spoiler**** They NEVER SAY IT. That was totally made up for the movie. The book is pretty good though. Well written.
  • berlynnwall
    Options

Yes. So much this. My kids don't even look at Facebook. I'm not posting some dumb thing to prove that I love them.
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Confession: I love crimped hair and truly wish it would make a comeback.
    Awesome, now I won’t feel so silly. Thank you “tincan” (sorry I had to do the quotes thing :))!
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    My father in law calls leftovers "used food" and doesn't eat them. It's a win for me, every time I go over there, I get my pick of some pretty decent meals. The man loves to eat good food!
    I try to only cook for one day at a time. If I go out to eat, I give my leftovers to someone else (usually my boyfriend gets them). I do not like to waste food.

AgentOrange-are those peeps in Twinkies with chocolate pretzels in your avatar picture? I want one!

Confession: Sometimes I think something must be wrong with me. I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 11 years but he won’t marry me. I don’t want to be one of those girls that nags someone to get married. I know it is just a paper but it is something I actually want in life.

Hey man, it's not nagging to say "I would like to get married, would you be in to that?". You are allowed to talk about what you want for the future! Nagging would be if you brought this up every Saturday or something.
  • tfercken
    tfercken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Confession; I cannot keep junk food in my apartment because if it's there I'll binge like crazy.

But on the bright side I have not gone crazy with junk food since the beginning of march & I have already lost 10lbs since march 1st
  • ggharrison308
    ggharrison308 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm running a half marathon this weekend without any training runs.... and I'll be disappointed that I didn't PR
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I almost had a nervous breakdown wheeling my shopping cart past the bakery at my grocery store last night. I just wanted a cookie. LOL
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Please be my friend, you're my spirit animal. LOL
  • Francl27
    Options
    breezy0906 wrote: »
    I almost had a nervous breakdown wheeling my shopping cart past the bakery at my grocery store last night. I just wanted a cookie. LOL

I avoid Wegmans for that reason. Their bakery section is awesome. On week ends they used to make craquelin brioche, which is so delicious, but now I avoid going those days for that reason... because I WILL buy it if it's there (been craving it like crazy too).

Another confession... I'm thinking or talking about food all the time. I like knowing what I'm going to eat later... Food is just the thing that can make my whole day better (or worse if I end up ordering something that wasn't good or worth the calories). Heck we're going in vacations in July and I already looked up restaurants near the hotel. I'm totally hopeless.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I have to confess...I don't feel bad for the people who are overweight and constantly complaining about it just to walk into the break room and find them eating chips, donuts, and pop. I know everyone's going to hate on me now

I 100% agree with you on this. I get mad when they complain about being overweight and then doing completely the opposite of what they should be doing to lose the weight they're complaining about. OR they give me crap about not eating this or that, or whatever, because I'm not a big fat slob that shoves as much food in my open piehole as humanly possible.

Yeah, I have feelings about this.

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: The guys from Supernatural are going to be in my state, about 6 hours away from me this weekend and I really really want to drive over to see them. Sometimes, younger girls try to make me feel weird for liking those guys, but then I have to say - hey, those guys are MY age!

I am OBSESSED with Supernatural. I didn't get into until last year (I kick myself for waiting so long to watch it). I am determined to get to a convention at some point. There is one in Vancouver in August, but my cousin is getting married that weekend. I promised I'd be at the wedding, but part of me really really wants to skip out on it and go be a silly fangirl :)

ETA: I find I weirder when younger people are so into it. I'm like "you were 9 when it started, you wouldn't have gotten half the jokes!"
  • berlynnwall
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

I am OBSESSED with Supernatural. I didn't get into until last year (I kick myself for waiting so long to watch it). I am determined to get to a convention at some point. There is one in Vancouver in August, but my cousin is getting married that weekend. I promised I'd be at the wedding, but part of me really really wants to skip out on it and go be a silly fangirl :)

ETA: I find I weirder when younger people are so into it. I'm like "you were 9 when it started, you wouldn't have gotten half the jokes!"[/quote]

Totally. Im like "Crowley could be your dad!" haha
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    There's a new muscle vs fat thread, and a certain user there makes my blood boil. If I ever see that user in public, I'd stare at him or her very angrily.

Muscle vs Fat

^^^ and that is how you link to a thread when you reference one, so everyone can see the train wreck unfold.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I'll never understand people who say that they are not hungry for dessert.