Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Leggings are NOT pants. That is all. :#
    yoga pants are. they have the word "pants" right in the name.

Yoga pants, yes, leggings and tights, NO!!!

• MoHousdon
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I hate 'car' kid names. Bentley, Lexus, Mercedes, etc.

and because I have seen this name used .. to .. death, I hate the name Nevaeh. Pfft, cheesy.

Sorry if I offended anyone. :blush:

I knew a couple that named their first daughter Lexys, and told everyone "no jokes, please!"

... their last name was Carr.

My partners cousin always wanted a daughter called Grace. Then she married her husband and his surname is Squirrel. So she decided that would never happen.

I confess I had to say Grace Squirrel out loud a couple times to get it.

ME TOO!!!

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

This should be the 11th Commandment.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

ythannah wrote: »
    I confess that I tried on a tank top last night, then came home and almost immediately tried out @BZAH10's shoulder work out. I used 2.5lb weights and quite literally felt the burn.

Welcome to the club! Hope you'll join us (err.. think it's just me at this point) making the non-perky shoulder workout video. :)

Yes please! I have broad shoulders but very doughy arms. I'll be the asthmatic girl in the way back, struggling to keep up.

Trust me, you won't be struggling to keep up if I'm the instructor. However, you may well be hypnotized by the batwings flapping away merrily on my twiggy arms.

My husband thinks "bingo wings" is a hilarious phrase. He used it to describe me... once. He will not be doing that again. *evil glare*
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'm wearing leggings right now. :p To be fair, I'm also wearing a long shirt and boots, so...

I should had clarified but I didn't want it to be one of those long posts people skip. :wink: Leggings with a tunic or other longer shirt/sweater is fine, cute even. Leggings worn the same as jeans would be where your shirt is not long enough to cover you rear, especially in a work setting, NOT ACCEPTABLE. I don't care how fit or thin you are. I don't want to see your *kitten* when you're walking past my office. Thanks.

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    With an *kitten* like mine, they should be. ;)

strongly agree.
    :smiley::smiley:
  • tlynnxoxox
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »
    I weigh myself daily but don't log it, I accept the fluctuations and usually know why (no poop, too much sodium) but I hate seeing in on my little graph thing.

I do the same thing! I weigh myself every day. It started out as a doctor's recommendation because of sodium issues, but I don't log it all the time either. I only log once every two weeks.
  • harriyot
    harriyot Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh dear I need to confess this one... I hate my boss and also have a rather horrendous gas problem (long story - serious GI issues - awaiting surgery). Whenever she pisses me off I walk past her and release a noxious one. Not immediately - I bide my time and brew up a big one. She dare not say anything because she knows it's due to a serious medical condition. Sometimes I feel a little bit evil.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Tell us what you think of The Cotton Candy Oreos.

I'm also on the lookout for the Skippy Caramel Peanut Butter.

No luck finding the Skippy. But I got the cotton candy oreos, and they're not bad, but a bit too sweet/bland for me.

BLEH no time to read the last pages. Will catch up later. You all are posting too much.

I like cotton candy, but I don't like cotton candy flavored things.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Both of my children have a first name that begins with the letter "r". I'm sure it's annoying to others. (Idgaf)

Also, both names are super old timey.

I love old timey names! One of my friends just had a baby and named her Hazel. So cute. My name begins with an "R" and is biblical old timey! :)

@overlook237 Is it Rahab or Ruth?!

Rachel :)

Yeah, if I would have been caught up on this thread, I would have seen that.

On the name related note: My daughter's name is Rachael. We didn't spell it the "common way" because she was named after her daddy who's name is Michael. People misspell it all the time, even when they've known her her whole life. It irritates me more than I think it should.

My name is Monique and I've gotten everything from Monica (happens A LOT), to Mon-A-Que. I help answer the phones are work sometimes for customer service, and I had a customer call me Bunny once. Not sure how he got Bunny out of Monique, but whatever.

• harpsdesire
    harpsdesire Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Confession-- if the 'Adipose' pill from Dr. Who was real I would take that in a heartbeat, even knowing that some weird little alien fatbabies would be somehow popping out of me overnight.

(Real confession-- first 5 days of tracking have felt like five weeks and I've ended up over calories twice.)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    harriyot wrote: »
    Oh dear I need to confess this one... I hate my boss and also have a rather horrendous gas problem (long story - serious GI issues - awaiting surgery). Whenever she pisses me off I walk past her and release a noxious one. Not immediately - I bide my time and brew up a big one. She dare not say anything because she knows it's due to a serious medical condition. Sometimes I feel a little bit evil.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D:D:D
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Both of my children have a first name that begins with the letter "r". I'm sure it's annoying to others. (Idgaf)

I love old timey names! One of my friends just had a baby and named her Hazel. So cute. My name begins with an "R" and is biblical old timey! :)

I read that as Rehab and was like "WHAT", second look I realise it's not. Never heard of that name, but it's better than Rehab.

Rahab was a prostitute ;)

They tried to make me go to Rahab would be a totally different song.

My thoughts exactly!hehe
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    YAY!!!! I'm finally caught up!!! I've only been on here for the last 2 hours instead of doing any actual work. Oops. I'm doing a little happy dance inside.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    harriyot wrote: »

That's awesome!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I tried on a tank top last night, then came home and almost immediately tried out @BZAH10's shoulder work out. I used 2.5lb weights and quite literally felt the burn.

Welcome to the club! Hope you'll join us (err.. think it's just me at this point) making the non-perky shoulder workout video. :)

Yes please! I have broad shoulders but very doughy arms. I'll be the asthmatic girl in the way back, struggling to keep up.

Trust me, you won't be struggling to keep up if I'm the instructor. However, you may well be hypnotized by the batwings flapping away merrily on my twiggy arms.

That's it. I'm totally in on this. Shoulder workout commences tonight! (I remember the routine, but how often was this going down?)

Too bad I can't get away with doing it at work. That would be a much more productive use of my time most days.

True dat! Except that most of my productivity is keeping up with this thread!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Confession-- if the 'Adipose' pill from Dr. Who was real I would take that in a heartbeat, even knowing that some weird little alien fatbabies would be somehow popping out of me overnight.

Yeah, my view was that if they'd just tried it in the US we'd have recognized it as a win-win.

(Yes, I know there's an alternative history thing where it was in NYC.)
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Now, for a real confession: Since working out and noticing new more defined muscles, I find that I check myself out pretty much anything there is a mirror or reflective surface around. I also tend to flex and even find myself smiling at what I see. I'm not a vain or narcissistic person, but I'm really starting to like what I see and being 35 years old, that makes me feel pretty damn good!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Rachel :)

Yeah, if I would have been caught up on this thread, I would have seen that.

On the name related note: My daughter's name is Rachael. We didn't spell it the "common way" because she was named after her daddy who's name is Michael. People misspell it all the time, even when they've known her her whole life. It irritates me more than I think it should.

My name is Monique and I've gotten everything from Monica (happens A LOT), to Mon-A-Que. I help answer the phones are work sometimes for customer service, and I had a customer call me Bunny once. Not sure how he got Bunny out of Monique, but whatever.

Lol, that is odd.

Sometimes on the phone at work I'll get this:

Person: Hi, who am I speaking with?
    Me: My name's Amanda
    Person: Hi Linda...

Linda? It's happened more than once so I must not be pronouncing correctly lol.
  • razrien
    razrien Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight because I want to look good naked for someone else. They've never said anything negative about my weight at all, but Its one hell of a motivator.