• veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    EWJLang wrote: »
    This thread was incredibly amusing....

All I have to say is it really isn't going to matter what you look like if your attitude and personality are less than desirable. Sure. It will get you a date. And maybe a relationship for a while. But eventually acting and being the way that some of the people here are being...not naming names but.... it won't last long. But at least you'll look good for you I guess? I suppose really that's all that matters...But it didn't seem like that was your sole intent for asking the question sooooo....

Good luck spot reducing!

I know for a fact a far number of the ladies in this thread are married/in long term relationships.

Not that your attempt at insults amount to much really, there are mass murders and criminals who manage to have people who will stick by them but some women with varying opinions on body image are the ones who'll be running into trouble? I mean....okay. Sure.

you'll never know who i really meant though now will you?

Wow, thanks for taking the heat off me veganbettie :+1:

:wink: and your...what did she say...."orange" skin? because clearly people can't have different skin tones....

200.gif

And, to be honest, I don't know a single woman who wouldn't love to look like Amber Rose PRE-SURGERY. In fact, every woman I know that looks more like that post-surgery pic would kill for her natural fit shape. The implants make her look grotesque. It's one thing to be naturally bodacious. Quite another to get surgically altered to look like a physiological impossibility.
    Also note that the ladies in Sir Mix A Lot's video have normal fine hindquarters, not silly puffed up nonsense like Amber and Kim have now.

But, then, the good Sir did point out that Silicone Parts are made for Toys....so he was a refined gentleman in his tastes.

Glad to see that some of you do have common sense lol. I find it almost an insult to women in general that some women go for that completely sexualized look. It's not attractive. It's an open invitation for pervs and makes them look like sexual objects. But I guess it does reflect on their IQ... in a way I pity them if they felt they had to go to such extents to get attention, when they were so beautiful before.

Ok yeah I apparently have strong feelings about that.

You don't think that women should be able to do whatever they want to do with their own body?

@veganbettie In light of recent events in this thread I would like to retract what I said about your comments being among the worst in this thread. I see that whole other levels have been attained and, in light of this, it is only proper that I apologize.

Beyond that: Wow indeed.

Right?
  • veganbettie
    Options
    I'm so excited I get to use this.

l1a7ks2hbavd.jpg

For most of this thread. Notice I said most. NOT all. NOT everyone. Maybe not even most. but A LOT.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Who cares what each of you think about artificial enhancements, different body shapes and weights. None of your opinions matter.

You don't have the right to shame other people's preferences and brand them as "disgusting".

OP your decision should depend solely on your own preferences. As long as you're happy with your own body that's all that matters.
  • veganbettie
    Options
    Who cares what each of you think about artificial enhancements, different body shapes and weights. None of your opinions matter.

You don't have the right to shame other people's preferences and brand them as "disgusting".

OP your decision should depend solely on your own preferences. As long as you're happy with your own body that's all that matters.

and ----end thread----
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Can I be 12 and giggle over the use of the word "thick" before the thread ends?

Pretty please?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Can I be 12 and giggle over the use of the word "thick" before the thread ends?

Pretty please?
    It's in the title. That's an open invitation, right?

***preow!!!***
    escape.gif
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

All I have to say is it really isn't going to matter what you look like if your attitude and personality are less than desirable. Sure. It will get you a date. And maybe a relationship for a while. But eventually acting and being the way that some of the people here are being...not naming names but.... it won't last long. But at least you'll look good for you I guess? I suppose really that's all that matters...But it didn't seem like that was your sole intent for asking the question sooooo....

Good luck spot reducing!

I know for a fact a far number of the ladies in this thread are married/in long term relationships.

Not that your attempt at insults amount to much really, there are mass murders and criminals who manage to have people who will stick by them but some women with varying opinions on body image are the ones who'll be running into trouble? I mean....okay. Sure.

:wink: and your...what did she say...."orange" skin? because clearly people can't have different skin tones....

200.gif

And, to be honest, I don't know a single woman who wouldn't love to look like Amber Rose PRE-SURGERY. In fact, every woman I know that looks more like that post-surgery pic would kill for her natural fit shape. The implants make her look grotesque. It's one thing to be naturally bodacious. Quite another to get surgically altered to look like a physiological impossibility.
    Also note that the ladies in Sir Mix A Lot's video have normal fine hindquarters, not silly puffed up nonsense like Amber and Kim have now.

But, then, the good Sir did point out that Silicone Parts are made for Toys....so he was a refined gentleman in his tastes.

Glad to see that some of you do have common sense lol. I find it almost an insult to women in general that some women go for that completely sexualized look. It's not attractive. It's an open invitation for pervs and makes them look like sexual objects. But I guess it does reflect on their IQ... in a way I pity them if they felt they had to go to such extents to get attention, when they were so beautiful before.

Hello Judgey McJudgerson .I have strong feelings about women who put down other women for their appearance (and their supposed IQ's) and call them 'trash'.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    giphy.gif

^^me at the moment.

Started reading at the beginning of this thread for a few pages, saw some fantastic body shaming...jumped to the end...holy moly!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    RhineDHP wrote: »

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Oh yay, more body shaming! And intelligence insulting! Brilliant.

How can it be body shaming if they are deliberately making themselves look like that through plastic surgery??
    I see body shaming as putting someone down for their natural body shape, which there is really nothing they can do about it.. To me, that's not nice or fair.

This makes no sense. Its not only body shaming and judgemental, they also mentioned IQ.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    RhineDHP wrote: »

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Oh yay, more body shaming! And intelligence insulting! Brilliant.

How can it be body shaming if they are deliberately making themselves look like that through plastic surgery??
    I see body shaming as putting someone down for their natural body shape, which there is really nothing they can do about it.. To me, that's not nice or fair.

This makes no sense. Its not only body shaming and judgemental, they also mentioned IQ.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Hello Judgey McJudgerson .I have strong feelings about women who put down other women for their appearance (and their supposed IQ's) and call them 'trash'.

Women: their own worst enemies. I've never seen guys be as vile to a woman as I have witnessed women be in daily interactions.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    giphy.gif

^^me at the moment.

Started reading at the beginning of this thread for a few pages, saw some fantastic body shaming...jumped to the end...holy moly!

It went from SIGH to full on WTAF at the end there. The sudden shift to the "wow you actually said that?" level took even me by surprise.
  • LilLuLu4
    LilLuLu4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow. Let me let all of my "naturally" voluptuous friends and family members know that they are trashy, disgusting, have a low IQ, and are a walking invitation for perverts.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I wonder, if I wear a shirt with concentric circles on it, is that an open invitation for people to shoot me?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I wonder, if I wear a shirt with concentric circles on it, is that an open invitation for people to shoot me?

Legit L'edOL
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

Never work for Target or ever do something sponsored by Target. You will become a target.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Never work for Target or ever do something sponsored by Target. You will become a target.
    Lmao. So stupid it's funny.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    LilLuLu4 wrote: »
    Wow. Let me let all of my "naturally" voluptuous friends and family members know that they are trashy, disgusting, have a low IQ, and are a walking invitation for perverts.

+1
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Women: their own worst enemies. I've never seen guys be as vile to a woman as I have witnessed women be in daily interactions.

Oh, please. You haven't looked hard enough.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

For real... this is the most confusing mess I've ever seen. I didn't know it was possible to be equally disgusted by two opposing viewpoints. All the body-shaming in this thread has just set women back 20 years.