Summer Shredders (closed group)

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    L3D6 Done, i only have 4 days left before i start it over! Hows it going for all of you???

I should know this....what does the "l" stand for in l3d6?
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    L3D6 Done, i only have 4 days left before i start it over! Hows it going for all of you???

I should know this....what does the "l" stand for in l3d6?

Level :smile:
  • hellotini
    hellotini Posts: 29
    Options
    lol and jumping jacks? I too almost knocked myself out from my ta-ta's bouncing because i've lost weight and my enell sports bra/armour is too loose. lol but it's all good. My heart rate was up and i sweated. Tomorrow I'll make sure I get out of bed on time. This is gonna be awesome. Let's kick some butt!

same! and i'm sure my fam on the first floor didnt appreciate the jumping jacks either.
  • Arachne
    Arachne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1. I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday because there was a bit of a puppy emergency that kept me out all evening. But I got it done today! I forgot how hard that is!!! I really need to see if I can find a good sports bra, I have such issue with them since I'm small around but huge cupped. But I still made it!!!! WHEW!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    yes L means level... im just to lazy to type it :wink:
  • CosmoValley
    Options
    Day 2 done!! Hope everyone is not feeling to sore!! Thanks Irishgal for putting this group together!!:flowerforyou:
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2. I think my abs are mad at me.
  • kam81
    kam81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1....feeling pumped, but weak all over :)

I play tennis a few days a week and try to walk 3 miles 4-5 days each week. Nothing like the Shred though.....
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have seriously never been this sore in so many different places in my life! I am somehow going to get through Day 2 today... I honestly don't know how though lol. Everything hurts to move...brushing my teeth and getting dressed were chores enough!! I didn't even feel that I did the ab work properly but my midsection is on fire so I guess I did! I have tennis date with friends tonight but I don't know how I'm gonna get through that :sick: How is everyone else doing on Day 2?
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ok...day 2...done. I switched to the 5 lb weights today and gave it my 110%. I want to know that after 30 days, I took every workout to the max and very seriously as if Jillian herself was standing right next to me...lol! I'm sure she would not be impressed with my sit-ups!

I'm curious...what's your favorite exercise to do?? I think mine is the jog in place where u try and literally kick your butt. I can't get my tushie yet, however, when I'm all done with this, I hope I will be able to! :tongue:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    yes L means level... im just to lazy to type it :wink:

Oh goodness sakes, duuuhhhh to me! Lol!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    L1 D1 kicked my butt! day 2 is tonight and i'm dreading it!! in a good way of course. it looked fairly easy... until i was in pain! but hey that means my muscles are being worked. good luck everyone!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    I have seriously never been this sore in so many different places in my life! I am somehow going to get through Day 2 today... I honestly don't know how though lol. Everything hurts to move...brushing my teeth and getting dressed were chores enough!! I didn't even feel that I did the ab work properly but my midsection is on fire so I guess I did! I have tennis date with friends tonight but I don't know how I'm gonna get through that :sick: How is everyone else doing on Day 2?

This is totally normal and a sign u r doing a superb job! U will feel better by Thursday or Friday...working out it tends to subside...it is just the little things that are sucky...like bending over to go potty, or walking down a flight of stairs...and don't dare sneeze! Lol! But it does get better...keep up the amazing work. U can do this!! And u will look and feel amazing when u finish.

Forgot to mention...u can turn off jillian and just work out to the music. I had to today since my kindergartner is home on tuesdays, and jillian just had to say asssss in her dvd. What a potty mouth!
  • musica814
    Options
    Forgot to mention...for. those who are getting boobie slapped during those darn jumping jacks...(lol...beem there)...I wear 2 sports bras. Sounds silly but it works wonders and keeps my girls in place. Don't laugh...ok...go ahead and laugh...

Haha. I've been doing the same thing. I have 34G's so I wear a snug fitting underwire bra, and then I put a sport's bra over it. It seems to be working pretty well and I can do all the jumping jacks and butt kicks without my boobs knocking me out :laugh:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Day 2 done!! Hope everyone is not feeling to sore!! Thanks Irishgal for putting this group together!!:flowerforyou:

Your most welcome! Feel free to friend request me for support my shredder friends!
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    day 2 done i feel so in powered arms a little like jello! i can do this!!
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 and my arms feel like jello! I'm so hating Jillian right now.
    Starting measurements:
    Height:4'10
    Weight: 183.1
    Biceps: 13 1/2"
    Waist: 42
    Belly: 45 1/2"
    Thighs: 24 1/2"
  • musica814
    Options
    Day 2 finished.....whew!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was the tiniest bit better than day 1! Hooray! I look forward to it getting easier and easier. Of course, then Lvl 2 will pop up to lay the smack down. :p
  • irishgal44
    Options

Your most welcome! Feel free to friend request me for support my shredder friends!

I just did my worst pet peeve! What's wrong with me? I must be tired...
    "You're"...not "your" like I said up there. I need a nap!