Replies

• KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done!
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L1D7 complete. For some reason I thought I was on D9 and almost done with L1 :( My journal keeps me honest.... How many days rest do you guys usually take per week?
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you 5000th angel! I'm glad I'm not the only one who got bored
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    hcdo wrote: »
    L1D7 complete. For some reason I thought I was on D9 and almost done with L1 :( My journal keeps me honest.... How many days rest do you guys usually take per week?

I took one during level 1 because I wasn't feeling well. Other than that, I haven't taken a rest day. If the weather gets nicer here, I might try to do some outdoor cardio stuff instead as a "rest day".
  • windhill28
    windhill28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level one today, have lost a stone through diet already, 1st 3lb to go, I'm really unfit and a smoker so hoping I can get through this
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    L02d02 completed!! its soo tough also! cant do all of the moves, && not sure if I'm even doing them right
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    L02d02 completed!! its soo tough also! cant do all of the moves, && not sure if I'm even doing them right

I'm doing L02D06 a bit later and I know what you mean. I don't think I will ever be able to do the plank jumps (I can do the plank jacks) all the way through. Level 2 also seems to hurt my back a little more so I've really had to focus on keeping my core tight, especially during the static lunges with the row. The v-abs are really hard for me so I don't use the weights with them but put my hands slightly under my hips for more support.

The good news is that every time I can do a little more than the last, so I take that as a victory. Heck, just making it all the way through without stopping is a victory! ;)

• stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    Have any of you noticed any visual changes in your bodies?

I just noticed this morning that I can bend over without having my tummy hang down, which was impossible before I started even if I flexed my abs with all my might. I'm verrrry excited about this change! I don't have a scale so I'm fully relying on changes like this to keep me motivated:

• efpandn
    efpandn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kds1340 wrote: »
    D7 L1 complete. Anyone else having calf/shin pain? Can no longer do the butt kicks so just replace them with JJ or rope.

• erinep2015
    erinep2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started day 1 today...my legs are definitely feeling like jelly.
  • mrshaytch2015
    mrshaytch2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Only started today but iv always struggled with motivation.
    Anyone who is willing to kick my butt is more than welcome. I have a 8 month old and live alone so il be trying to fit workouts in around the baby. Good luck everyone
  • fgrice11
    fgrice11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Finished L2D1, all the planking moves are ROUGH! Everything felt like jelly today :|
    I know I'll steadily get stronger as I move through these 10 days, but those plank jacks and mountain climbers or whatever you call them are hard!
  • 5000thAngel
    5000thAngel Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    fgrice11 wrote: »
    Finished L2D1, all the planking moves are ROUGH! Everything felt like jelly today :|
    I know I'll steadily get stronger as I move through these 10 days, but those plank jacks and mountain climbers or whatever you call them are hard!

I found the plank jacks do get easier. I never got where I could do them and mountain climbers all the way through. I sometimes substituted jogging instead of mountain climbers simply because my arms and shoulders were just too tired to hold me up.
  • efpandn
    efpandn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LeeAnn254 wrote: »
    Hello 30day Shredders. I'm on Level 2 day 12. Would still love to join! I've done it before last March and got such great results. I would suggest taking pictures if you haven't done it yet. You will such a difference more than what the scale says. Love Jillian's workouts. If you stick with it and have a healthy diet you will see results. Will post my before and after pictures after I complete it. Actually my old profile pic is the before and after picture from last time. Moved on to her ripped in 30 afterwards and was down 41lbs total gain back 20lbs since then hence why im back on it. Happy shredding.

• hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L1D8 complete. Can't wait for L1 to be done, starting to get pretty bored. It's not necessarily easier, but it does seem to go faster now. Or maybe it's just that I don't have to listen to every word she says to follow along so I can just zone out mentally... ;)
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm massively behind now as we've been on holiday and I've done nothing! Starting again tomorrow and looking forward to it :)
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    L2D5 complete!! :)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    fgrice11 wrote: »

Omg... soo glad its not just me having a rough time!! After the workout is done, I am sooo worn out! & yes I agree w/ everything in your post!!
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today was d8 of L2. Anyone else still needing to stop for breaks? I can do all the moves but need to stop 2-3 times for almost 30 sec.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I said I was going to start, and then was discouraged after intense soreness. But last week I got back on it. Today I finished day 5 of level one and I feel amazing. By day 3 my soreness was completely gone, and I didn't want to lose that awesome momentum, so I went against my usual schedule and actually exercised both Saturday and Sunday. And I almost made it completely through those damn side lunge/anterior raises, god I hate those, but only missed two of the anterior raises today. Can't wait to see the changes I make this month