Days LNS-free -- 37
  • KarenK8890
    KarenK8890 Posts: 3 Member
    April 14
    Me 2
    Lns 0
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    I've lost 6 pounds over the past 2 weeks and this thread certainly gets some of the credit for moving me off my plateau!
  • aorzoff
    aorzoff Posts: 10 Member
    me 1, LNS 1...am working with my calorie count to figure out how not to feel hungry, which is part of what happened last night. Back at it for tonight!
  • queenofknots
    queenofknots Posts: 95 Member
    Me: 10
    LNS: 4*
  • MegletRamblesOn
    MegletRamblesOn Posts: 17 Member
    Me:3*
    LNS: 0
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,629 Member
    edited April 2015
    4/15
    Start date: April 10:
    Me: 4*
    LNS 1

Hopefully, I won't have to CAME back tomorrow and ADJUST this!!!!!!! I will do this tonight!!!!!

• MonicaSmith98
    MonicaSmith98 Posts: 66 Member
    ME: 12 LNS: 3

I am feeling determined to change my habit of LNS. Sometimes it is so hard...I am very used to snacking at night so I have been working on developing new habits and routines. One thing that has helped is staying out of the kitchen after dinner. I really struggle on the weekends without the structure of the work week. Also, I find if I am not tired and I am bored snacking is more tempting.
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 15 --
    ME: 5
    LNS: 2*

I spent the majority of the morning at the ER with my partner who is having severe health problems. Unfortunately, I made poor choices all day long with eating and snacking. I was very tired and stressed and I wanted some comfort food -- no excuses, I just messed today up and made the mistake of thinking that today was lost after breakfast at McDonalds instead of stopping the bad choices immediately and resuming healthier choices. I figured I screwed up so what does it matter the rest of the day. I know better than to fall into that trap but succumbed anyway. The rest of the evening will be just plenty of water.

Stay strong at this challenge!

Peace,
    Jeff :s
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    April 15th
    Me: 7*
    LNS: 1
  • time4kim2014
    April 15 --

I spent the majority of the morning at the ER with my partner who is having severe health problems. Unfortunately, I made poor choices all day long with eating and snacking. I was very tired and stressed and I wanted some comfort food -- no excuses, I just messed today up and made the mistake of thinking that today was lost after breakfast at McDonalds instead of stopping the bad choices immediately and resuming healthier choices. I figured I screwed up so what does it matter the rest of the day. I know better than to fall into that trap but succumbed anyway. The rest of the evening will be just plenty of water.

Peace,

I hope your partner feels better soon, hang in there xx
  • time4kim2014
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    I've lost 6 pounds over the past 2 weeks and this thread certainly gets some of the credit for moving me off my plateau!

Awesome!!!
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 15 --

Peace,

I also hope your partner gets well soon.

Difficult times tend to throw a lot of us off kilter. Hang in there my friend, tomorrow is another day.
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 15
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 2
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    April 15
    Me: 15
    LNS: 0
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    April 15

Me: 6* LNS: 9

Succumbed last night to some chocolate after dealing with my screaming, inconsolable infant for what felt like hours...but at least I stopped at a 90 calorie serving, and got back on track this evening. Determined to finish this month in the lead!
  • time4kim2014
    carolina_r wrote: »
    April 15

Me: 6* LNS: 9

Succumbed last night to some chocolate after dealing with my screaming, inconsolable infant for what felt like hours...but at least I stopped at a 90 calorie serving, and got back on track this evening. Determined to finish this month in the lead!

You are doing great!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    April 15
    Me 5*
    LNS 1
    Had a peep during the night but I had heartburn so wanted to counter that stopped at 2!