Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just bought the party size bag of dark chocolate M&M's from Costco.. I should know better as I will be lucky if they last the week. I just sabotaged myself :neutral:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Speaking of cleaning products, I think my fave has to be the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It REALLY IS magic! It cleans EVERYTHING!!!

ETA: I'm already planning on binge watching season 4 of The Walking Dead tonight on Netflix. Bring on the popcorn and Daryl! <3

It doesn't clean marker and sunscreen off wall paint. I tried :(

@Francl27 I've used it on marker and it worked just fine. I do admit the word "EVERYTHING" was probably a bit far fetched. I haven't found a product that cleans EVERYTHING. Although, my husband did buy this stuff from a door to door salesman (I was miffed at the time) that seems to work great on pretty much any surface and it smells like green apples. I like it a lot too.

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I just bought the party size bag of dark chocolate M&M's from Costco.. I should know better as I will be lucky if they last the week. I just sabotaged myself :neutral:

We have Sam's club. That place is like a crack house for me. I don't go too often and when I do I only try to buy the stuff I really need. In the past I let my guard down and came home with loads of bulk candies, poptarts, cakes/cookies, etc. "It was not a good day" (as Marie Osmond would say LOL)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Well a week
    annette_15 wrote: »
    Update on the renewal.

I spoke to my husband about this last night because I was telling him about this thread (which I LOVE by the way) and the conversations about wanting to eat cake and wear a pretty dress. He said I really wanted to do a renewal for our 15th. I said I did too, but I cannot justify spending that kind of money when we have as much debt as we do and that money could go to bills. Not that it's selfish to do that, I can't really explain my logic.

We might wait for our 20 year to do the whole renewal thing. He DID tell me though, we should probably go ring shopping! :p

I did not argue.

Yay, thats awesome!

Agreed! That is great!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    My favorite cleaning product?
    Kaboom FOAM-TASTIC not the sh-t in the spray bottle, it has to be the metal spray can. That stuff cleans my shower, tub, sinks so well and it smells nice too. The stuff in the spray bottle will knock you out cold with the strong odor. Don't use that, nooooo ...

The stuff that sprays out blue/purple-ish?! Love it too!'
  • 81Katz
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    My favorite cleaning product?
    Kaboom FOAM-TASTIC not the sh-t in the spray bottle, it has to be the metal spray can. That stuff cleans my shower, tub, sinks so well and it smells nice too. The stuff in the spray bottle will knock you out cold with the strong odor. Don't use that, nooooo ...

The stuff that sprays out blue/purple-ish?! Love it too!'

Yes. Best cleaner I have found, and one I can tolerate breathing wise.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Haha @agentorangejuice is the only male who has stuck around! My hat off to you sir!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Speaking of cleaning products, I think my fave has to be the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It REALLY IS magic! It cleans EVERYTHING!!!

ETA: I'm already planning on binge watching season 4 of The Walking Dead tonight on Netflix. Bring on the popcorn and Daryl! <3

I tried to use this thing, it basically broke apart as I rubbed, I've a strong rubbing grip that I use frequently, Magic Eraser didn't hold up.

A strong rubbing grip? LOL
    It takes several uses for it to break apart when I use them. I guess my rubbing grip is only mediocre.

I was worried people were just going to skip over that comment lol.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    m_w_s wrote: »
    Confession 1: First post and am super nervous. I've been reading this thread over the last couple of weeks. I've laughed hysterically, been pissed of and amazed, learned a lot, and met so many interesting characters and had my heart broken by some of the really intense things you've all talked about. Better than any novel. So joining in feels weird.

Confession 2: I've just started taking this "get healthy" thing seriously, and have been tracking for a couple of weeks. So far so good on mostly sticking to it, and carefully weighing and measuring to make sure I'm not fooling myself. I am so angry at myself about how long it has taken me to start doing this properly, about all the years where I just let things creep up a pound at a time, and about everything I miss out on because of my weight that I kind of hate myself. I should probably work on that.

Confession 3: I have been going all week knowing I will have a treat this weekend, while fitting into my CICO. So, I am fantasizing hardcore and in seriously vivid detail about having a really nice big, juicy cheeseburger this weekend and it is so distracting!

Welcome! Its always good to have new ideas/thoughts/confessions!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

We have Sam's club. That place is like a crack house for me. I don't go too often and when I do I only try to buy the stuff I really need. In the past I let my guard down and came home with loads of bulk candies, poptarts, cakes/cookies, etc. "It was not a good day" (as Marie Osmond would say LOL)

We have a tendency to eat at the café when we go there because it's so incredibly cheap. A ginormous piece of pizza and a 32 oz. soda for $1.99. Yes, please! Plus, my husband and daughter LOVE the 4 berry frozen yogurt sundae and it's only $.99!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I've skipped all the dress posts. I haven't worn a dress since I was 12. I only wear skirts if I absolutely have to.

love, love, love skirts and dresses. Reading backwards so haven't gotten to these yet, but feel the need to comment on this. And sexy shoes. I have a lot of sexy shoes. Well, shoes in general. :)
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I confess on the Friday nights when I have to drop my son off at his dads I sometimes go through MacDonald's drive through for a feel better burger, thankfully he doesn't take him very often

Treat yourself better and go for a better treat, you deserve it!

Awe thank you! I might just do that
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Haha @agentorangejuice is the only male who has stuck around! My hat off to you sir!

There are a few others. Not going to ask any of them about their rubbing grips, though
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I typed 'rubbing grip' into the image search and a bunch of gun handles came up.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I'm trying to force myself into doing a paper and studying. I'm telling myself that if I do it, I can order one of the dresses off this site http://1861.ca/. I just discovered it recently and I have NEVER been a fan of clothes shopping, but I love their dresses!!!

Ok. I don't know which one to get, but hopefully bribing myself will help me finish this semester.

Yeah so I'm super procrastinating about work and I had to check out that site. Their line looks very similar to ModCloth (retro/vintage inspired) which features customer pics modeling the clothes so you can see what they look like on real people. You'd probably like their stuff too.

I've been eyeing stuff on ModCloth for a while - I want to hit my goal weight before I do but who knows when that is going to happen. I'm worried that none of it is going to fit properly as I don't fit into their sizing charts that well.

Confession: I am having my gall bladder removed next month on the 14th, I am secretly hoping that once it is out, it will kick-start my metabolism and I can start losing again b/c for months since I've been having problems w/ it, I haven't seen the losses I would have expected.

Confession 2: i know we were talking about babies yesterday and don't really mean to revisit the subject. But I really want to have one. Hubby and I were initially waiting to try until we could get out of debt. When that happened, next it was to put money into savings. Once that happened we decided to travel more. he said that we can start trying this fall but i'm skeptical b/c now he wants to open a business. I hate waiting and waiting and I know there is never a perfect time. The problem is that I see my colleagues (who happen to be a bit older than me) are getting preggers and I am somewhat jealous. I know I shouldn't be b/c my time will come but I can't help it (an now i have to wait for my gall bladder to come out anyways). I just worry I will keep waiting and waiting and then when I want it, it won't happen.

thanks for letting me vent and get that out.

Aww...it will happen when its the right time. And then it'll be just the right baby! Good luck with your surgery! You can post lots of funny surgery/hospital stories for us all to read.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    I typed 'rubbing grip' into the image search and a bunch of gun handles came up.

Dude you crack me up!
  • m_w_s
    m_w_s Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Welcome! Its always good to have new ideas/thoughts/confessions!
    Thanks!

Also, @AgentOrangeJuice must have INTENSE rubbing grip. Been using the same Magic Eraser for odd marks and scuffs and cleaning the toes of everybody's Converse shoes for months and it is only a little worn on one end.

• overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    And we wonder why there are no guys in this thread...

;);)

Kidding. I love ModCloth. I wish I could afford to have my whole wardrobe redone w/ vintage style clothes.

Me, too! ModCloth is awesome (so is 1861 - such gorgeous dresses). My cousin is having a horror/rockabilly themed wedding in October, and I'm definitely going to rock a vintage dress :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Dan Savage has some important stuff to say to guys with strong rubbing grips about what that's going to do to them long-term. You should probably Google it.

Confession: I sometimes stand at the mirror in that contorted "Chive Girl" type pose with my back all weirdly arched, hips tilted back, and my feet together, just to make sure that I, too, have a big thigh gap when I do that and not just little 19-year-old wannabe models with too many Instagram followers.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Trying to find a Friday flame-thread. (Totally bored at work, can you tell?) If this one gets traction, it may work.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10139848/a-fat-melter-buster#latest

I'll see that wager.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10139619/20lbs-is-4weeks/p1

This is why I love this thread <3:*

I'm going to have to go back to that one later... need to get through this one first. 6+ pages in one day!