girls who like bad boys.

Options

Replies

• chilipeppers
    chilipeppers Posts: 119
    Options
    once we pull our heads out of our a*ses, we start to see clearly that a man like that is a waste of time. The more time you waste on some "bad boy" fool who can't seem to keep his hands off other women no matter how much he "loves" you, the less time you have to build your own life/find someone who is really worth your time.

I dated a guy with a bad reputation, shoulda known better! He lied all the time, made me feel like I was some psycho and acted like a total a-hole. He kept me locked in because he was so sweet sometimes and I really was attached the life I had built around him. That's when I knew enough was enough and I met my current boyfriend, who really is the sweetest man I have ever met. Treats me like gold!
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    cause nobody wants a pushover....you need a challenge
    this is too funny, cuz i think thats true, we want the challenge, however, i feel im a major challenge as well!!!!!quote]
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I've never liked bad boys. I kinda have a weird thing for geeks, lol. I prefer intelligent, funny and nice genuine guys. I dated a bad boy once and I kept correcting his grammar. haha
  • markomark
    markomark Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow...I have a motorcycle and several tattoos, I am also fiercely loyal have morals so I am not sure the choice of vehicle and tattoos necessarily correlates with character!

Just had to throw my thought in.....

***grovels, places jacket over puddle and holds the door for ladies on the way out***

:)

Great point and seriously sweet!

Should not have stereotyped, more or less saying that is what i am attracted to... so, really a compliment? lol

Nice back-pedalling, I'm impressed!
    Seriously, wasn't offended, just made me wonder if people decide I am like that without knowing me :)
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well, the fact of the matter is that all men, just like women, have their faults and must grow up at some point in time.

My 1st husband didn't last long enough for him to mature, but my current husband who, long story short, was my first fiancée at age 20 and did not become my husband until 14 years later, may have been a bad boy but he is a wonderful man.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I married a good mix of bad and good... he's tough, tattooed, adventurous, mean, gets in fights (warranted), but he also treats me like a queen, takes care of me, very intelligent, and is kind to my friends and family. Some of the nicer guys were too sensitive for me, as sometimes I AM too sensitive... and the tough guys were typically very arrogant.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    When you figure it out, let me know. I've loved more than one woman, who dumped me for some guy that treated her like *kitten*. Never understood it. Must be a self-esteem problem.

It's one of the reasons I treat my wife and daughters with such deference. I want my girls to see it, recognise it and expect it from the guys that they date.

If you date my daughter, get used to opening her car door, coming to my house to ask my permission. Just generally treating them as if they are special, because they are. If a boy needs help making these choices, I am there to guide them, if neccessary. Courtesy 101.

RoadDog, I'm expecting the exact same of whoever dates my daughter when she's older. Not only those things above, but they better get used to meeting and conversing with me. If you date my daughter, I will be sizing you up, and you will be under my microscope until I'm convinced you're genuinely treating her like the gem she is.

Not only that, I'll have my son kick your *kitten* if you don't.

A boy I hadn't met came to pick my middle daughter up. A "Bad Boy", if you will. He was picking her up for the Winter Formal. Didn't get up, when I walked in the room to introduce himself. Kind of sat on the couch with a tough guy sneer. I walked over to Tara and gave her a big hug and a kiss. We were standing up in front of the couch. I told her I loved her, and, as I was looking directly at him, I said, "I just want you to know that I value her personal safety more than my personal freedom or your personal health." His eyes got big, his jaw dropped and he said "I get it."

He never asked Tara out again. No loss.

My girls are all very pretty, very smart and expect respect. They also know I have no boundaries when it comes to insuring their well-being.
  • shaheerahs
    shaheerahs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When you have this big tough guy that has a soft spot in his heart just for you it just makes you feel really special. Its was that way with me anyway.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have never liked the bad boys. I like the sweet caring, charming gentlemen :] & thats what I have! We've been dating 7 months today

Right on girl. That so rocks!

I'm so with you two! Why on earth would I want someone who would treat me badly? I deserve the best, and only the best....and guess what? We've been together for eight years! Oh, and he's absolutely no pushover...being a thoroughly decent person does not equate to being a pushover!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Testosterone. Women are like biological blood hounds. They can sniff it out from 100m away.

The more T you have the more your stereotypical masculine features are exaggerated: increased muscle mass, aggression, risk taking, strength.

The problem is the greater the amount the harder it is to control. The "perfect" man will have enough to be ridiculously attractive but not enough that he turns into an abusive ****wad.

My consultancy rate is £250 per hour. I thank you.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's about confidence. More often than not the bad boy has the confidence to go approach a woman he finds attractive and speak to her. Yes, it's more likely he's a player....but.... It's an ego boost to a woman if she is approached and asked out, complimented etc. So she goes for the bad boy.

Most nice guys I know are too shy to make the first move. But a lot of women are the same way. So...all you nice guys don't be afraid to put yourselves out there.

As for me, I prefer a nice guy with a dash of bad boy thrown in there. :bigsmile:
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I also think it's the life style. I was first married to the guy next door that everyone loved, he was a good guy, good looking but I just never really loved him.
    After that divorce I met a bad boy that made life so much fun. I missed out so much before then. I also just became a bad girl and I met another guy who was a bad boy tough, ruggid good looking biker. I've been with him 13 years now. We are married 8 years and I can say thinks havent always been good, it's been like a roller coaster at some points but the life in itself is fun.
    I love that my husbands a bad *kitten*, we both ride Harley's and he's in a MC, we love our friends and we always have a blast.
    Our children are all grown and were living for us and as I shed these pounds, I'm having even more fun.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I like the guy that LOOKS like a bad boy, but secretly is a nice guy. <3

:drinker: I agree!!
    And not all bad boys are going to treat you bad either... You just have to pick the right one... :bigsmile:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Testosterone. Women are like biological blood hounds. They can sniff it out from 100m away.

The more T you have the more your stereotypical masculine features are exaggerated: increased muscle mass, aggression, risk taking, strength.

The problem is the greater the amount the harder it is to control. The "perfect" man will have enough to be ridiculously attractive but not enough that he turns into an abusive ****wad.

My consultancy rate is £250 per hour. I thank you.

You're completely right. However I refuse to send you money, you posted on a free forum! Zing! =P
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    cause nobody wants a pushover....you need a challenge
    ^
    ^
    ^
    This! It's the thrill of the chase. If that bad boy all of a sudden fawned all over you and ignored all the other girls, you'd dump his *kitten* in a second! :laugh:

Think of it like fishing. You want to catch a fish soooo bad... then when you do, you throw it right back in so you can move on to the next one. :wink:
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    <rubs the sleep out of his eyes> I thought it said girls who like fat boys

LMTO. . . . . In that case we should have a thread. Men who like women with a BOOOOOOOTTTTTIIIIIEEE~~~~~~ Bootilicious baby~ lol:laugh:

I love girls with booty they are so scrumptious:tongue: ...
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    my husband was the nice guy in high school, completely in love with me. i blew him off for 3 years before finally giving him a chance :)
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    I went through this BIG TIME...oh I could write a book on it...but after some serious self evaluation and growth I realized that I was the one with the problem and I wanted the unattainable and really felt intimidated by someone who had it together and cared for me genuinly, the genuine guys made me feel like they were not being sincere or they were desperate, where as with the bad boys I already knew what to expect.....
    Sex is kinda better with a bad boy for some reason LOL...
    Well since those days my way of thinking has changed and I was blessed to marry a BAD boy turned Christian....Tattoo covered (even facial tatoo's)....car stereo competing, 6' 2" Thugged out for Christ Bad/Good boy!
    Enjoying a genuine marriage now.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    What I LOVE is when you find that guy with the tattoos and piercings and looks like a bad *kitten*, but will open the door for you and treat you like a lady. lets your parents think you are dating the bad guy, but you know he is a huge teddy bear under the tattoos
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I was the nice guy friend that all my female friends complained to about their douche of a boyfriend. I even had one tell me after a 45 minute rant about her boyfriend, "I hope I find a nice guy like you." :noway: