Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    tiona83 wrote: »
    I was reading a thread that someone was wondering if they should weigh fruit with the skin off/on, not wanting to count the weight of what they were not eating etc. I was so judging because who gives a @U!(
    So My Confession…. I always guess the weight of fruit. Sometimes I log Diameter for peaches, oranges, etc and inches for bananas but never measure. Now I am curious and must go weigh my orange.
    edited: for spelling. I can't spell I'm sure I still missed something. But I tried.

Once I started weighing I realized I was underestimating a lot actually... and that MFP's default entry was totally off. So my apples were 30% more calories than I thought. I wasn't too happy about it.

Yeah my orange was 66 calories. I looked back on my diary and was actually over estimating it but only by 3-15 calories. Guess I have a good eye, at least for fruit. I never weighed them because I usually am out and about when I eat bananas or oranges. They are usually my go to for a quick snack.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    Last night all I had for tea (I mean dinner/evening meal/whatever, I'm British) was a slice of cake. So good, don't even regret it as it was the same calories as a normal meal. And I was full afterwards.

I'm currently formulating my 'cake-based meal replacement diet'.

Sign me up for that. It could be called The Great British Baker Diet. :smiley:

You could seriously be onto a winner with this!

• noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I was away for a couple of weeks and am trying desperately to catchup with this thread as it's my favourite. I'm on page 300 now and I fear it will never happen.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    261 new posts! Time to have some coffee & get caught up...

Today's confession is: While I got workouts in Friday, Saturday & Sunday, and I was under calorie goal all weekend...fully 2/3 of my calories came from cake & cookies. And cinnamon rolls...

I have a bit of a problem
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I read some of these "help me" posts, in other threads where people are like "my fiance's ex hates me" and husbands kids from another wife hate me and then you read comment after comment after how horrible those ex's and step kids must be, even though they have no idea the real situation, where the OP was probably a home wrecker.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I was away for four days and there were 213 new posts!! My boyfriend is in from the UK (I live in Ohio) so I will be putting on a couple lbs and away from this thread for 6 more days!

• m_w_s
    m_w_s Posts: 16 Member
    Options

So on board with this. I can take or leave lots of things (peanut butter, Nutella, PopTarts, candy bars, most other candy, ice cream). But cake is my one true love.

This shows a mild version of my feelings for cake:

hyperbole3.png

So if you work out this diet plan I will give you all my money lol.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    m_w_s wrote: »

So on board with this. I can take or leave lots of things (peanut butter, Nutella, PopTarts, candy bars, most other candy, ice cream). But cake is my one true love.

hyperbole3.png

Bahahaha a mild version!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I've been over-eating like crazy recently after a recent breakup!! Last night I went out and bought food at 10 pm...and ate 3 pretzel rolls in one sitting, chips and salsa, and lots of chocolate!! I am out of control. Oh and Saturday I was craving pizza and a cheeseburger...so I had both that day! I simply added as "quick calories" and prob underestimated too. SO BAD...I think this sudden overload of carbs is due to my low-carb dieting in recent months. I'm hoping to get back on track today!! LORD HELP ME lol o:)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    m_w_s wrote: »

hyperbole3.png

Bahahaha a mild version!
    Loooove Hyperbole and a half. I'm sad she doesn't post much any more.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I read some of these "help me" posts, in other threads where people are like "my fiance's ex hates me" and husbands kids from another wife hate me and then you read comment after comment after how horrible those ex's and step kids must be, even though they have no idea the real situation, where the OP was probably a home wrecker.
    Yeah, agreed. Not necessarily about the home wrecker part, but in general, there really are two sides to every story.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    First thing out of the gate this morning. We'll see how this goes.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142061/master-cleanse
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession 1: I love watching The Voice!!! I have watched the battle between Ash Morgan and Adam Barron like fifty times. It gives me a boost of adrenaline and is one of the few things that can actually wake me up. This show finds singing talent like no other. My favorite is the UK version.

Confession 2: I have a bad habit at picking the skin at my arms. My mom always catches me doing it and tells me to stop, but I've been doing this since I was a young teen. My arms right now have many small scars, and it's almost time for me to start wearing short sleeves! I have to stop this :( It's kind of a way to calm myself down when I'm feeling particularly anxious.

I pick at my split ends constantly it's such a horrible habit! My friends are always catching me and yelling at me to stop haha
    Oh man, I do that too, but not nearly as often. I also catch myself pulling the hair from my eyebrows sometimes :confounded: Luckily that habit has lessened a bit, I don't want my eyebrows to disappear!

This totally made me think of THE INTERNSHIP!!! Have you seen that movie? I laughed til tears, in the theater!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: It's raining like mad and I have no motivation to do any actual work. So, I'm working on a grad school paper and browsing MFP. Much more productive.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    The sound of *very* heavy breathers irritates me. I know I should be more tolerant but there is a woman at one of the supermarkets I visit who is scowling permanently while scanning groceries and all I hear is 'hmphhhh hmphhhh humphhhh...' almost in a perfect rhythm - drives me to distraction!

Oh, ugh! There was a guy at my last job that breathed so loud, it was like a snore! Drove me crazy!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    For as much as I hate the "breathers", the "foot shufflers" are even worse. There are two people in particular here at work that cannot seem to master the heel-toe aspect of walking. Pick up your feet, woman!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Is it Friday already?!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Is it Friday already?!

Monday funday!
  • lady_grace28
    Options
    I have been off my diet since before Christmas and I weighed at the Dr. the other day. Well no shocker but, I have gained 13 lbs back from the 93 I had lost... got to get my head back into the game!!!! Totally kicking myself!!!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Just realized that I have gained 35 pounds since the beginning of this school year. Lost 5 again so far. Sigh. The first 10 or so were intentional, but after that...