Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My confession: I never EVER eat breakfast. I never log my exercises so i dont eat back the calories. I will pull the cheese off over everything (unnecessary calories). If it has bread, I will remove most of it. I will skip meals if I ate too much. Whenever I over eat, I move thoes calories to the next day and work with whatever calories I have left. Some of these are good habits some are not I know. But I also know how my own body feels and what I personally can handle. :blush:

I have to disagree that cheese calories are unnecessary. Just like bread calories. I do not understand this foreign concept.

One of the best foods ever - CHEESE BREAD - definitely necessary calories in my book!

Cheese is the second most important food product in my life.

What's the first?!

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh, my other gym confession that I didn't post yesterday! - a girl at the gym asked me how to use the Smith machine. She wanted to do squats. I explained what the Smith machine does and let her rep in in the squat rack. She did one set of bare bar. Then she did one set of bare bar on the Smith machine, and said she liked it because it was easier. The snarky gym snob in me had some very choice words I wanted to say, but I didn't. And I felt hardcore because she "couldn't imagine" squatting what I was squatting. Which was only 135, but still!
  • cnoonannurse
    cnoonannurse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    I was on a ladder yesterday, trying to peer into a scuttle hole in someone's stuffed closet. My husband was on the floor, bracing the ladder as leaned over a shelf and a rod of clothing.

As I was coming down, HE BIT MY *kitten*! He said he couldn't resist.

As his boss, I had to give him a stern reprimand and lecture on ladder safety and another one on sexual harassment in the workplace. As his wife, I giggled.
    I LOVE this confession! My hubs has been making comments lately too about my *kitten*...though it still has a ways to go in my opinion! I love that he notices my weight losses as a man...a horny man!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    cindeelee1 wrote: »
    I need to take in more Protein and CUT MY SODIUM INTAKE IN HALF - which is easier said than done - and I have a HORRIBLE addiction to Wintergreen Lifesavers - the Sugar Free ones just aren't the same.

Protein is the one I have the most trouble with too.

I always find myself about 30g short of my protein goal, but with no room for more calories... working on that...

I ordered some protein powder off of Amazon - Bluebonnet Dual Action Protein - Chocolate. Excellent reviews and 26g of protein a scoop, with only 4g carbs... I think it's about 110 cals a serving (before whatever you mix it with). Going to try working that in for breakfasts instead of my cereal, but I love my cereal, so I'll likely just end of having both, oh well o:)

Edited for: Correct product name and clarification.

Just make your protein shake with water and use the shake as your cereal milk :wink:
  • Janevien67
    Janevien67 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    vwgnzu7iyrj7.png

Well this pretty much sums up how I feel.. Yesterday I kept to my calorie goal and today this^ happened. What is worse is that this cycle repeats all the time: 1st day - well, 2nd - bad, 3rd - well, 4th - bad and so on.. I hope I get the hang of healthy eating, controlling myself and losing weight someday.. :(
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:
    Great news! Congratulations!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.

I always see commercials for Sonic and I really wish they were in Canada!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Congrats @ShibaEars !!

I walked next door to CVS to pick up a prescription, and they still had Easter candy on the shelf for 90% off. They still had Cadbury Cream eggs and Cadbury mini eggs there!! I stopped, hesitated, and then walked out of the store. Go me!
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I confess that at some point, in the last 7 days, I ate three Twinkies. I honestly don't remember what day I did this, but the wrappers are in my cupboard as proof ( my son's disappointment that his Twinkies are gone is palatable), and since I can't remember the day, I haven't logged them. Since they are made of foam, they can't REALLY count, can they?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    My go to health food was granny smith apples. Now that I'm allergic to them my go to snack food is chocolate. So many more calories in that....

How do you become allergic to granny smith apples after eating them previously? I know allergies can be weird. Just curious. I LOVE granny smith apples. I had an addiction to them for a while, but cut back after going low-carb.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    I confess that at some point, in the last 7 days, I ate three Twinkies. I honestly don't remember what day I did this, but the wrappers are in my cupboard as proof ( my son's disappointment that his Twinkies are gone is palatable), and since I can't remember the day, I haven't logged them. Since they are made of foam, they can't REALLY count, can they?

I can't even eat one, much less three! LOL :confounded:
    Edited: I meant to add because they're gross lol!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    while i was putting groceries away, i took a swig of mrs buttersworth straight from the bottle. :|

I used to drink syrup as a child. And, maybe when I got a little older too. :smiley:

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    Janevien67 wrote: »
    vwgnzu7iyrj7.png

Well this pretty much sums up how I feel.. Yesterday I kept to my calorie goal and today this^ happened. What is worse is that this cycle repeats all the time: 1st day - well, 2nd - bad, 3rd - well, 4th - bad and so on.. I hope I get the hang of healthy eating, controlling myself and losing weight someday.. :(

It takes practice! Don't get discouraged. It really is a trial and error process. Give yourself time to create new habits.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options

For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

Woo hoo! Congratulations!
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If I overeat one day, I often just don't log it. That red number is too depressing...I just try to do better the next day.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.

Jealous. There's no Sonic close to me. I live their drinks in the summer and their tater tots.

The closest one is about 45 minutes away, but it's the next town over from my in-laws... And I happen to be dropping my son off at their house today...
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

I KNOW!! GOD WHY!?!??!!??!?!?!?! * Shakes fist at the sky* - lol I can totally think of better things to eat 3 of ! :)
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Not to ruin the vibe or anything, but my husband texted me a little while ago and told me my step-daughter had a miscarriage. I am really sad for her and especially sad for my husband. He was so looking forward to becoming a grandpa. I am a little sad too as I had just started warming up to the idea of being MoNana or GrandMo. :(

So sorry for your loss

Thank you.
    I am so sorry for all involved, especially your step-daughter.

Thank you.

• raelynnsmama52512
    Options
    I think I just got trolled by my kid. She was rubbing her eyes, so I asked her if she wanted to take a nap. She said yes, but the fact that I can hear Peppa Pig on her tv and her playing makes me think she just wanted to play in her room. :trollface:
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options

I KNOW!! GOD WHY!?!??!!??!?!?!?! * Shakes fist at the sky* - lol I can totally think of better things to eat 3 of ! :)

Hahaha! My husband LOVES twinkies, but I'm the mean *kitten* who won't buy any when I go shopping lmao. I don't even want those disgusting things in my house! :lol: