girls who like bad boys.

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    writing.gif

Need to learn to ride a motorcycle.

Oh no, you really are a nice guy and that's a VERY GOOD THING.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Because I want a man who acts like more of a man than me...not even lyin
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    We'll join the Black Widows Carl.

Sha na na na na na....

:laugh:

Our own version of wildhogsos.jpg

• Carl01
    Options
    writing.gif

Need to learn to ride a motorcycle.

Oh no, you really are a nice guy and that's a VERY GOOD THING.

:smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • prettypain
    prettypain Posts: 90
    Options
    I like the guy that LOOKS like a bad boy, but secretly is a nice guy. <3

i so agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • prettypain
    Options
    carl01.......yes a motorcycle rocks!!!!! i ride bike myself!!!
  • Carl01
    Options
    carl01.......yes a motorcycle rocks!!!!! i ride bike myself!!!

Will a tractor work? :tongue:
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    I don't like bad boys. I've always been into "nerdy" nice guys. My b/f is the sweetest, nicest, NON bad boy.
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Why are motorcycles associated with bad boys? I have been riding since I was 14 years old. I have never been confused for a bad boy. :) LOL.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    We'll join the Black Widows Carl.

Sha na na na na na....

Our own version of wildhogsos.jpg

Why do I picture you two on Knight Rider Big Wheels?
  • prettypain
    Options
    carl01.......i prefer bike, but thats cool too......faster speeds on bike, but then again grass surfing is a load of fun also!!!!!!
  • RocketsGirl75
    RocketsGirl75 Posts: 648
    Options

:happy:
    that is the one that we all want!!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    1230594876.png

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    is there not a saying about "nice guys coming 2nd" ????

Their girlfriends probably appreciate that....

.... just sayin'

;)

LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This is just my observations so take it with a grain of salt.

I've experienced and witnessed this stage of dating that seems to take place mostly in the late teens early 20s crowd. In the extreme cases of the abusive knucklehead that everyone keeps descibing, the only women attracted to him are the disturbed and dysfunctional. Those women usually have too many issues to be taken seriously.

My observation is that the "norm" is not nearly as dramatic, "bad boys" are typically more fun guys. Their first priority is to have fun and enjoy themselves. Its pretty easy to see why a woman would like them. The down side is that a personality like that is also one that shirks anything that is not "fun" i.e. responsible. The "nice guy" is usually just the opposite, he's responsible, level headed, and relaible. Unfortunatly, to your average 22 yo girl that is certainly not fun or exciting; although those are the traits that you want in your corner in the long run.

Women usually outgrow their badboy phase only to replace it with baby-rabies or peer pressure to be married. For that reason I would warn my son about any woman that suddenly "woke up" and decided that she's outgrown bad boys out of concern that her motives aren't totally sincere.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options

that like a guy saying he wants an angel in the living room and a demon in the bedroom. And then being disappointed to find a mere mortal in the morning.

(I stole that line from the movie Valmont)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Because I want a man who acts like more of a man than me...not even lyin

amen to that!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't understand the attraction to big, bald, tattooed guys with motorbikes. Not a bit. I wouldn't look twice at someone like that, in fact, I'd cross the road to avoid them (yes, I am judgemental). They might be nice people inside, but I am put off by external projection of violence.

I like a man I can converse with as an equal, who is clean, and can answer my endless random physics questions, and who lets me be me without questioning or trying to change me.

You just basically just singled me out LOL :flowerforyou:

Oh sorry. Didn't mean to offend. Looking at your avatar pic you don't look like the type I am talking about. Unless you walk around in leathers and have bad skull pictures tattooed all over your back.
    And smoke. Smoking is a BIG turn off.

No offense taken I am big and bald I have some tattoos no skulls and I don't smoke....me in leathers ha ha ha ha ha never
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Why do we like bad boys? Do we like the sweet, cute boy down the street that would do anything for us? No. We like the boy that has the tattoos, a motocycle, and checks out other girls. He doesn’t call for a week, but then when he does… woah, that’s all we need, and we drop the nice, clean-cut boy who's waiting on you hand and foot. You know the one I’m talking about. The one that you have a hot, sexy 3 month, rendezvous with and then all of a sudden he’s dating his ex-girlfriend stripper? Maybe it’s all about attraction. Why cant we be attracted to the nice guy who’s good for us?

No, seriously I want an answer, not a rhetorical question.

oh boy i wish i knew! i'll read the comments later cuz i would LOVE to know the answer to that question. UGH!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Cause your stupid. :wink:

Women want to be that special woman that was able to tame the bad guy. That bad guy that would go from woman to woman and not feel a thing of for any of them but all of sudden can't keep their minds of you. Then when it doesn't work that way it frustrates you into what is wrong with you that he can't stop thinking of you when all you want to do is jump his bones as soon as he shows the slightest hint of interest. When it does work, that man is now broken and no longer out of your league.

Stupidity. :drinker:

I'm just talking out my rear. :drinker:

LOL i think you're RIGHT ACTUALLY! i just wasted 10 months trying to do exactly what u just said. glad to know i'm not the only stupid one. lol.