boobs

Options

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Another part of the equation that I haven't seen mentioned here is age and hormones. Women's breasts will often grow larger as they get older and closer to menopause due to hormonal changes. I was an A cup or "nearly A" for most of my life and when I hit my 40's the girls decided to get with the program and grew to a C, then to a D almost overnight (with no significant weight gain elsewhere). Gaining and losing weight when I was young did affect the size of the girls, but after I got older it hasn't been that much of a factor.

OMG - I really, REALLY hope that is NOT the case. Oy.

Im hoping that it IS the case! LoL!!!! I need something to look forward to here!!!!! :lol: Im very small (when within my normal weight range) as well...if I get to have breasts that I actually get to keep when I hit my 40's..then I'll tell you what, come on 40!!!!!

ETA: Awe...I just did a bit of research, not much, but enough to see that the increase in breast size in many women later in life and especially after menopause was due to weight gain. Well, there goes that...!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Well, that's hopeful for me, at least. I guess you can 'let yourself go' then?? LOL! Oh, the problems. I will gladly give you some of mine. No prob. :D
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I wish I had boobs.
  • BigLifter10
    Options
    I've lost 90+ pounds.

The girls are going nowhere. In fact, they seem MUCH bigger because I have lost everything around/below. Boob loss is sad, but it does not happen to everyone.

So true. Bury me with a great bra on, so the visitors can use me as a 'bike rack' LOL!!!! Ahem. Sorry. ;)
  • Fayeworth
    Fayeworth Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd say it depends where your body loses most of its weight. I've lot 33 pounds and now have ZERO boobs because it appears to have mainly come from my top half. Seriously considering getting fake ones its that upsetting!!!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My moobs have totally lessened... like a lot.
  • Hippychick5983
    Hippychick5983 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    mrsbigmack wrote: »
    I wish I had boobs.

I would gladly give you some of mine if I could.

• amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Boobs are no fun when they smack your chin on a jog.
  • BigLifter10
    Options
    amy8400 wrote: »

LOL - OR when you lean over too fast w/out a bra on and they WHACK together.....what a joy! :(
  • KevinTheBarbarian
    KevinTheBarbarian Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I disagree, if this happened, I'd run all the time!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options

Please tell me you are joking! I must admit that I have never had this issue.
  • HappyQuella
    HappyQuella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Like others are saying, it depends on the individual. I'm 5'7 and before I gained weight, I was an F cup, of course when I gained they got bigger and increased to a G (though I was spilling a bit, but didn't have many store options). My peak weight was 192. I've lost a good bit so far, and at 158 (about 5 pounds short of my pre-gain weight) I'm a full G cup. So it's of course dependent on many things including genetics, hormones, etc. Nothing is cut and dry.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person to be honest...it also depends on what body fat % you drop down to. Boobs are nothing more than fat and a little muscle under that. I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of keeping mine.

I started off with DD at 150lbs and by the end of my journey i was a A and 108. I bounce back and fourth though during my bulking and cutting cycles. but i haven't owned a bra larger than a B in 2.5 years.

Great way to explain!
    And I'd gladly swap some boob size for your tiny toned body!
    I could always just buy some more if I missed them too much! :wink:
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 45lbs down and the girls have not went! But everyone is differant.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Down 50+ pounds. I went from a full C ( a D while breastfeeding), to barely filling out an A cup. But that loss was gradual over the first 30 pounds or so. Not loving my chest. Oh and before pregnancy, weight gain, breastfeeding, and weight loss, I was a very nice B
  • hidee14
    hidee14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My moobs have totally lessened... like a lot.
    XD

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Another part of the equation that I haven't seen mentioned here is age and hormones. Women's breasts will often grow larger as they get older and closer to menopause due to hormonal changes. I was an A cup or "nearly A" for most of my life and when I hit my 40's the girls decided to get with the program and grew to a C, then to a D almost overnight (with no significant weight gain elsewhere). Gaining and losing weight when I was young did affect the size of the girls, but after I got older it hasn't been that much of a factor.

Not good for me, unless it all decides to go to one breast.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Boob loss is sad, but it does not happen to everyone.

Freaking Hilarious....
  • rontafoya
    rontafoya Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs and it was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If you lose them, there are lots of nice boys that will help you find them.

I speak from experience, I have lost almost 10 inches off my chest. It's lovely to see my feet again. And my hubby is always willing to conduct a search for my boobs.