Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Talentless *kitten* that were made famous because of certain body parts or known associations to somewhat talented people.

The American public who keeps giving these talentless *kitten* the attention they crave.

↑↑THIS↑↑ I just do not get liking these people and wanting to give me them more fame and money. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

You've posted several times in this thread MO. Perhaps you might need some anger management counseling? >:)

I think you're right. I'm a very ANGRY person. I'm so glad to have this thread in my life.

• daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA.

Why do I become irrationally angry over Nutella, you ask? Because it's freaking candy masquerading as a food option. Do I care if everyone eats candy for every meal? No, that's the ideal. I frigging love candy.

But don't sell the candy as a healthy food option to get kids to eat breakfast and whatnot. "My kids would never eat breakfast and were totes starving. Then I found this magic spread called Nutella, and now the little chubbers* won't stop eating breakfast. It's a miracle!"

You know what else is a breakfast "miracle" when your kids won't eat? Ice cream. But does ice cream do this nonsense? Of course not. Ice cream is honest about its intentions. Nutella needs to take a note from ice cream and just be real about itself.

Nutella, you are not a breakfast staple. Get over yourself and just be the delicious treat that everyone wants.

That Nutella thread totally inspired this.

*No, I'm not saying that eating Nutella will make you fat if you are in a deficit, etc., etc.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    try2again wrote: »
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

Best laugh I've had in a while- thanks!

Lol!

You're welcome ;)
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    NUTELLA.

Why do I become irrationally angry over Nutella, you ask? Because it's freaking candy masquerading as a food option. Do I care if everyone eats candy for every meal? No, that's the ideal. I frigging love candy.

But don't sell the candy as a healthy food option to get kids to eat breakfast and whatnot. "My kids would never eat breakfast and were totes starving. Then I found this magic spread called Nutella, and now the little chubbers* won't stop eating breakfast. It's a miracle!"

You know what else is a breakfast "miracle" when your kids won't eat? Ice cream. But does ice cream do this nonsense? Of course not. Ice cream is honest about its intentions. Nutella needs to take a note from ice cream and just be real about itself.

Nutella, you are not a breakfast staple. Get over yourself and just be the delicious treat that everyone wants.

*No, I'm not saying that eating Nutella will make you fat if you are in a deficit, etc., etc.

Nutella makes me angry for another reason. I refuse to eat it because of the hoopla surrounding it. I did cave to the equaling hoopla around Quest bars though.

Confession: I have never eaten Nutella because of its lieeessssss. I have eaten other similar products due to their tastiness. If Nutella would act right, then maybe we could be together. But ATM, nope, Nutella.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    NUTELLA.

Nutella makes me angry for another reason. I refuse to eat it because of the hoopla surrounding it. I did cave to the equaling hoopla around Quest bars though.

Confession: I have never eaten Nutella because of its lieeessssss. I have eaten other similar products due to their tastiness. If Nutella would act right, then maybe we could be together. But ATM, nope, Nutella.

Nutella :love: I just eat it because I like it.

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Hate!!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    NUTELLA.

Because Quest Bars are little bars of Heaven wrapped individually for not only convenience, but also portable enjoyment. I never, and I mean NEVER have a problem hitting my fiber goal when Quest Bars are consumed. Plus, they taste freakin' AMAZING!!!

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    People who are always saying "right?!" when you they concur with what you just said. "I know, riiiight?!" Or, people at work who say "no problem" when you give them an assignment, yet apparently there was a problem because the assigned task is rarely correctly or timely completed.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    NUTELLA.

Nutella :love: I just eat it because I like it.

Me too. I like it with Ritz crackers the best I think. I have also filled crescent rolls with it and baked them then sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar. I did not pass this off as a health food though. I called it what it was, dessert. A delicious warm, crunchy, gooey dessert.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Off color argile socks.

Gah! Oh The HUMANITY!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Talentless *kitten* that were made famous because of certain body parts or known associations to somewhat talented people.

whats wrong with being a *kitten*?
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When cops finally shoot me down for robbing a hooker in GTA
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I think you're right. I'm a very ANGRY person. I'm so glad to have this thread in my life.

^LOL^ I was like that. I've been practicing not to do that because it just makes me feel bad about myself. Usually I react with anger when I think I'm not being treated appropriately.

These are irritants (or more often, result in sarcasm):
    • People using the word "loose" for "lose" as well as a host of other grammatical irritations: aks instead of ask, for example.
    • People who think a leisurely walk is a workout
    • Women who think they will bulk up if they lift weights
    • Persisting in referring to food as bad, illegal, on vs off, cheating, etc.
    • People who think getting to a goal weight will mean they are done

• esmie3
    esmie3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    M_Jo wrote: »
    Standing close to me in a line. Standing on my *kitten* isn't going to make it move any faster! GTFO!

^ This x 10. Then you can feel their body heat and breath on your neck. No boundaries!
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    People who must use the 'f' word five or six times in a sentence, in an attempt to express themselves.
  • KaryLoaiza88
    KaryLoaiza88 Posts: 106 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    People who don't give their sits to old people or pregnant ladies! It pisses me off sooooo badly!!

b56.jpg
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

whats wrong with being a *kitten*?

Absolutely nothing, if you're talented. I think that's the rule?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Telling me the same story over and over again like you never told me before