dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I would just like to see more support here,,,,,,
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    Aftgument in empty room and all that ,,,,,,and that is just for first point

Are you drunk? None of this makes any sense.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I see a post that I think I can contribute in, or, at least, am interested in, and then I see the adversity and the sniping .....so I give up, I don't bother posting cos I don't want to get involved in it all.
    Can't just be me, can it????

no its not just you, but what's even more amazing is the sheer amount of free time some people have on their hands to constantly engage in countless online arguments
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Aftgument in empty room and all that ,,,,,,and that is just for first point

Arent you now sniping?
    Do you use any other internet forums?
    What was it you wanted to contribute?
    I would just like to see more support here,,,,,,

You mean to you personally? On this thread ? Please clarify.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I have seen his other comments.
    I am from England,
    But I hate to think my paramedics has his attitude,
    Enough said,
    I think the point has been made

Well I know I behave EXACTLY the same in my personal life as in my professional life.

EXACTLY. *smh*
  • dufus12
    Options
    He did say he was an EMT on profile. Am I so out of line to ask him what it means?
  • dufus12
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i give up.......no wonder we have so many negligence cases,
    Or the impressipn we don't care.......
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

What are you babbling about?

That makes no sense.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    He did say he was an EMT on profile. Am I so out of line to ask him what it means?

You could, but just as quick to use google. Why are you bringing his profession into things? Did he bring yours in?
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one. I learned that some people here are like this and I just ignore them. The funny thing is none of them really have any qualification to be "know-it-alls" . They think since they've lost a few pounds and/or are in shape they are some type of expert. Aesthetics does not equal health. And I can never understand why it is such a big deal to them how others decide to eat and/or exercise. This alone speaks volumes about them. Anyway, just learn to ignore them they are a tiny ant to you and make no impact in the grand scheme of things.
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    bulk_n_cut wrote: »
    I see a post that I think I can contribute in, or, at least, am interested in, and then I see the adversity and the sniping .....so I give up, I don't bother posting cos I don't want to get involved in it all.
    Can't just be me, can it????

no its not just you, but what's even more amazing is the sheer amount of free time some people have on their hands to constantly engage in countless online arguments
    LMAO so true.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

Am I required to answer anything I'm asked?

Well, I'm not sure how I'm responsible for how many negligent cases you have, considering you live in the UK and I'm in NYC. I must have super powers. Also, I've been working here for 10 years and have known exactly zero EMT's or Medics that have been charge with negligence. Sounds like NYC wins over the UK since you have so many.

We really don't. Not sure what he's going on about tbh.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    EMT? What does that mean?

Emergency Medical Technician. They often drive ambulances. Knowing this, it's good to keep cab fare handy so you can opt out. :wink:

Mmmm. Nice to know the EMTs are so compassionate and considerate, You a fine example to your work, Mr M

Soooooo, you realize you are doing the exact thing you are complaining of in your op….

ytM4Q.gif
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just ignore them and post if you have something to say. That's what I do. I usually keep ignoring them when they start their little routines...unless I'm in the mood for a little adversity and sniping, in which case I might choose to engage.

A few people on here are just trolling, and this is a game to them. Some others are insecure, and can't handle it when someone disagrees with their beliefs and so they act out because of that. Some others mean well, but tone is hard to interpret online at times so it comes across more harshly than intended. Regardless of the reasons, you shouldn't let any of this deter you.