Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    The people on the forums who try to insist that everybody be nice whilst saying incredibly rude things. I call them the "Be-Nice Brigade."
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    When I hear "Muscle weighs more than fat"...I get stabby.

A pound equals a pound equals a pound! Period. A 16 ounce portion of lard WEIGHS THE SAME as a 16 ounce portion of chicken.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    ihzej8xpkuud.jpg
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Seeing people wearing leggings and yoga pants like they are actual pants/jeans.

THIS! OMG YES! I am SO OVER it!

Also, +1 to the person that gets irritated about those who don't wave when you let them merge and +1 to not letting people get out of the damn elevator before they get in. I have been on cruise ships where people do not get this concept and I have shoved people before in my irritation over them not allowing people out first!

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    When I can't open my Quest Bar.

Huh. Knew that was gonna get posted! LOL

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    That mountain dew kickstart commercial....I'm not sure why but I think it's the dumbest thing I've seen on TV.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Watching someone type one key at a time on a keyboard
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Watching someone type one key at a time on a keyboard

Oh my God!! Yes!!
  • Zx14chick
    Options
    Trashy people!

I live in a small, rural, impoverished area...I understand you don't have money but at least attempt to look put together and not show up at your kindergartner's spring recital wearing hot pink fuzzy flip flop house slipper things and a sweatshirt that's so tight on you that your stomach flap hangs out *shudders* And these same people are covered in cheap ugly looking poorly done tattoos...no, you will most likely not get a job if half your face, neck and both your hands are covered in tattoos (I like nicely done tats though.)

Men who are proud of being an *kitten*/getting into fights and women who brag about being a bit*&

And parents who come to therapy expecting me to "fix" their kid....you f@c*ed them up and your not changing the environment at home...no, I cannot "fix" your kid...I will teach them skills and techniques and be a supportive person for them to talk to but unless you're holding them accountable at home, providing a safe and secure environment, and making them practice the skills they learned in therapy they will not get better.

^^^ YES to all of this! Now, I will say that I am proud to be a very nice person until I'm given a reason to be a b!**h. I think it's important to have the ability, but not brag about the fact that you are always a b. I CANNOT stand slippers in public and if people would just put some effort into themselves, it would be reflected! And I am certain my psychologist friend would echo your last sentiment.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    I've been perseverating over the whole yoga pants as real pants thing too the last few months. What is the deal with that? Am I just not cool enough to get it? Too old?

Huh?
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    suposably

I concur.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    combersaytin wit

**translation-conversation with

Can I please please punch the next person I hear say that?!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I've been perseverating over the whole yoga pants as real pants thing too the last few months. What is the deal with that? Am I just not cool enough to get it? Too old?

I think a lot of dudes are pro-yoga pants as pants due to bums. I totally understand why people wear yoga pants as pants. They make most people's bums look fabulous, and if they don't then, well, you're really comfy.

I do think that people should wear clothes most of the time, or at least wear a tunic with leggings.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Idiots.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The nurse at my son's school that over-reacts to everything. I can't trust a thing she says when she calls. This year she has already told me that my son one time broke his elbow (not even close) and another time possibly had meningitis.

However, when he truly dislocated his thumb, she reset it herself - at school, before calling me.

Argh! I hope there is a new nurse next year.
  • Zx14chick
    Options

I think a lot of dudes are pro-yoga pants as pants due to bums. I totally understand why people wear yoga pants as pants. They make most people's bums look fabulous, and if they don't then, well, you're really comfy.

I do think that people should wear clothes most of the time, or at least wear a tunic with leggings.

That is my point about wearing yoga pants as pants. Cover up your goodies. No one wants to see your crotch or rear end eating your yoga pants.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    People in the left lane not driving faster than me. Wait that would be rational.