Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• ephiemarie
    ephiemarie Posts: 264 Member
    edited April 2015
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    People who get on the treadmill next to mine a the gym and WALK when I'm attempting to jog! UG it is a total deal breaker for me. I have to move away. It's hard enough for me to try and jog/run, and the walker in my periphery drives me crazy! I always try and find the runners so I'm motivated.

Well, that IS irrational, I will give you that...

Equally irrational: I will check the speed/incline on neighboring treadmills and set mine higher, just so I can win the imaginary race we're not even having. I bet I cause some irrational anger.
  • Deltaoutlaw
    Deltaoutlaw Posts: 350 Member
    People as a whole. But I like certain individuals.
  • rightaboutmeow
    rightaboutmeow Posts: 77 Member
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    "It is what it is."

Um, yeah, obviously.

THIS.
    I HATE this phrase. My ex used to use it constantly and now I hate it even more. Lol

• fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    People as a whole. But I like certain individuals.

^^There it is.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    The "Pants on the ground" thing. Shouldn't they be on to a new thing by now??? We even have some young men at work who think it's appropriate to come to work with their drawers hanging out and walking like a penguin.

ouhs12gatwbr.jpg

Though, minus the flashing of underwear, it does kind of remind of Bert (Dick Van *kitten*) doing the penguin dance in Mary Poppins...

v01tpp7495gd.jpg
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    mygnsac wrote: »
    The "Pants on the ground" thing. Shouldn't they be on to a new thing by now??? We even have some young men at work who think it's appropriate to come to work with their drawers hanging out and walking like a penguin.

ouhs12gatwbr.jpg

Though, minus the flashing of underwear, it does kind of remind of Bert (Dick Van *kitten*) doing the penguin dance in Mary Poppins...

v01tpp7495gd.jpg

LOL You should tell them that...they probably won't do it any more.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    The nurse at my son's school that over-reacts to everything. I can't trust a thing she says when she calls. This year she has already told me that my son one time broke his elbow (not even close) and another time possibly had meningitis.

However, when he truly dislocated his thumb, she reset it herself - at school, before calling me.

Argh! I hope there is a new nurse next year.

Oh. My. Goodness! I am a school nurse & that just irritated me! Nurses are not allowed to diagnose - even if we know exactly what it is - and a good nurse should be matter of fact, reassuring and positive! And the thumb thing...totally out of her scope of practice! You really should let administration know of your concerns! Grrr...making us look bad!
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Beach body posters
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    searsvls wrote: »
    Two cars riding side by side on a four lane and the person in the passing lane REFUSES to speed up so that I can go past.

this happens to me everyday
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    when people use the word "surreal" it pisses me off
  • JoshuaPrager
    JoshuaPrager Posts: 14 Member
    Watching people pick their nose...:/
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    The word 'thick' to describe a body type. It *kitten* me right up the wall. It's a horrid sounding descriptor, and I don't know where it came from, but it should go back there.
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    When you explain to your family that your going to the "beach"(or wherever you are going) and they don't pack anything to do at the beach or anything they would really need. Like wearing tennis shoes instead of flip flops or heck not bringing a swimsuit....then complains. Especially since my family is 12, 14, and 40....all old enough to pack themselves. Makes my head want to explode. SMH
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,723 Member
    Watching people pick their nose...:/

This. Freaking THIS!!!

• juliaruliasNY
    juliaruliasNY Posts: 263 Member
    Rude and creepy men saying disgusting things to me or my girlfriends. I almost cursed a pedofile-looking creeper last night for asking something really disgusting to my friend while we were out.

Creepers should be forbidden to procreate so they're weeded out of the human population. Ugh!
  • jamieb81224
    jamieb81224 Posts: 102 Member
    When people say "mine as well" instead of "might as well" and when people say "I could care less" when they actually mean "I couldn't care less". If you "could care less" than you do care a little.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    When people drag thier feet when they walk. Oh my pick your feet up, it's not hard.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    My roommate.
  • kkunzler
    kkunzler Posts: 20 Member
    When I tell someone explicitly to do something and they do it wrong. Like: I TOLD YOU EXACTLY how to do it and you still messed it up.
    especially when I am in a hurry!
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    People who are seemingly clueless about birth control.