HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Options

Replies

• determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start lifting. Just looking for a good program i can do at home! (any ideas?)
  • COJhawk
    COJhawk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start lifting. Just looking for a good program i can do at home! (any ideas?)

BodyBeast!

• taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • blackqueen8
    blackqueen8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration ladies! I just started lifting last night with my hubby and I will continue to add weight from her on.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Lifting on a deficit. So bulky.

fyakoy32h4pz.jpg

oo61tltjx4tu.jpg
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY made it through all 50 pages of this thread and I'm SO glad I found it! You ladies are definitely an inspiration. I've done three SL 5X5 workouts so far and I'm really liking it. Hopefully I'll have some progress pics to share soon!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That's where it's at, baby!!! Great work!
  • ctolber
    ctolber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sooooo Bulky!

it54lsey8fle.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I can and because this thread deserves it.
  • Amanda_145
    Amanda_145 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bumpitty bump bump
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OMG the bulkiness. Make it STAHP!!! ETA: Good lord in Heaven, please ignore the mess in my bathroom!

m31m1zplhosl.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Time for an updated pic of me as well...

November 2014...lifting for 18 months...weight 143...height 5 ft 7...dress size small...sooooooooooooo Bulkah.

c38u3yw375k0.jpeg
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yall are jammin!!! Round of applause!!! I need to go run and grab a weight like asap! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,148 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures. I was beginning to think that this thread was dead. It is what inspired me to start lifting. I just started lifting the beginning of March. I have noticed I am shrinking and not getting bulky. I will post pictures at the end of May. I am having trouble eating clean. I am also having trouble with increasing weight on lifts and have had to deload a few times. Keep posting if you are still lifting and making progress. The pictures of progress are very inspirational for us nubees.
  • nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    szid2v50705b.jpg

Pic on the left- Cardio Queen

Pic on the right- Lifting weights

Still not where I want to be, but I'm down back rolls, so who's complaining?! ;)
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful!! Totally inspiring. I can't wait to start lifting. (Can't just yet as I am about 5 weeks away from birthing my son. ;-)
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favourite threads. Loving all the pics, it's helping to keep me motivated. I haven't progressed much with my weights but I am going to keep trying!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!