HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Options

Replies

• bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    In to keep up!! Just started lifting yesterday and am so excited!
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    IMG_20130901_150057_zps44084bd7.jpg

IMG_20130729_210104_zpsf4e0d62f.jpg

IMG_20130803_231500_zps0ab7d87b.jpg

Sorry they are so enormous!
  • scottcharl
    Options
    I think muscle on women is very attractive! Not talking bodybuilder but nice muscles! Keep lifting ladies, it's sexy:)
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/james6998/tumblr_lyuqkcgbhV1qfqkngo1_400_zpse8a502e8.jpg
    I see your image is linked to media, check mine. You might be linking from the wrong area of photobucket.
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Fine, I couldn't get it to work so I made it my profile pic. Yes, I did the [img][/img] on each end....I dunno. :sad:

ETA: FIXED! God I am HATING my gigantic before pic!
  • truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is SO INSPIRATIONAL! I'm sold...just got The New Rules of Lifting for Women and I'm starting. I would love to be HALF as hot as the ladies in this thread! :love: :love:
  • teaparty75
    Options
    @megalin9 - you look GREAT , i'm definitely inspired to keep at it now !! thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    May this thread be forever bumped!
    tumblr_lthoxhVRNX1qgi77to1_500.gif
  • grabbin_life84
    grabbin_life84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @grabbin-life - HOT DANG!

I've lost 65.5 pounds over nearly 2 years, doing some kind of lifting since the beginning. However, I have been HEAVY lifting (SL 5x5) over the last 6 months or so. The weight loss is slower, but the changes in my body are significant.

About 244 pounds, down 9 pounds from my highest weight of at least 253:
    ry%3D480

209 pounds
    ry%3D480

191.5 pounds, August 2013 - That's only a 17.5 pound difference between the picture above and this one:
    ry%3D480

188.5 pounds - September 2013
    ry%3D480

And I suddenly have this thing on my backside. :blushing:
    ry%3D480

I currently weigh less than I can ever recall weighing since I basically stopped growing, but I'm wearing a size 14, which I have NEVER been able to wear, and I'm getting close to trying on size 12s. My lean body mass is about 124 pounds.

LOOK AT YOU WOMAN!!! Your beautiful, toned and definitely kicking some serious ace in the weight room! Isn't it funny how, when your lifting, the scale is SERIOUSLY no judge of success? I have been at 130 lbs for 5 weeks and yet my pants continue to get bigger! Good job sass :) Strong is the new Sexy!!!
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Looking good ladies.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I love all the inspiration :D
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    In for the absolutely stunning bodies!
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job ladies!! You all inspire me!!
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Getting there, stronglifts 5x5 since June :happy:

KY3Iy6I.jpg?1

OUUhXj9.jpg?1
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Im In! Thanks to all of you on here, I learned that I wont become the Hulk if I lift . Im on MPF 30+ days, I just finished my second week of Jamie Easons LiveFit, 12 week weightlifting program. I'm adding squats daily and want to start doing doing deadlifts (once I learn proper form). Ive never LOVED going to the gym before, today I was at the door waiting for it to open :) THANKS to ALL of you!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • grabbin_life84
    Options
    Getting there, stronglifts 5x5 since June :happy:

KY3Iy6I.jpg?1

OUUhXj9.jpg?1
    Look at that TAPPER!!! Fabulous <3
  • grabbin_life84
    Options
    Im In! Thanks to all of you on here, I learned that I wont become the Hulk if I lift . Im on MPF 30+ days, I just finished my second week of Jamie Easons LiveFit, 12 week weightlifting program. I'm adding squats daily and want to start doing doing deadlifts (once I learn proper form). Ive never LOVED going to the gym before, today I was at the door waiting for it to open :) THANKS to ALL of you!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Jamie Eason is just awesome and I also LOVE her program! That is what I started out on and what I'm currently following. Heading into phase 3 next week! Stick with it and trust the program. It works!
  • 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Lifting and coming here for inspiration when progress seems slow.

You all are awesome and remind me that lifting WILL improve me (body, health, overall well-being).

So...thanks!
  • 1pettis2
    Options
    Awesome! Can't wait til I can add my success story one day to this thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!