Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is the last thing you ate?

Replies

• andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    An oreo cookie (yep - just one!) because I like to have something sweet after dinner :)
  • PlaneJaneHousewife
    PlaneJaneHousewife Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2015
    Steamed broccoli and greek yogurt ranch dip. 2 weigh watchers points, and now I have room for the glut of wine I'm about to drink.
  • henrythedentist
    henrythedentist Posts: 8 Member
    smoked salmon, cottage cheese, raw mushroom, boiled egg with mustard, crispbread, some mixed leaves
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    11g of pumpkin seeds because I was peckish, that was the last portion in the packet and it is only 64kcal according to the packet. :smile:
  • pennapely
    pennapely Posts: 5 Member
    Mini pepperami stick.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Strawberry Greek yogurt
    Strawberry protein powder stirred into the yogurt
    Banana
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    Turkey burger with "seriously sharp" cheddar on a bagel thin (I couldn't find my buns -- turns out I'd left them in the shopping bag) with plenty of ketchup/mustard/relish, steamed broccoli, and quinoa. Because it was dinnertime, and because yesterday was miserably cold and drizzly so I wanted a big comfort meal.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Baked lentil chips, Greek yogurt with flax and chia seeds.
  • fallenoaks4
    fallenoaks4 Posts: 63 Member
    snickers
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    1/4 of a bacon and cabbage frittata
    frittata.jpg
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    minestrone soup
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Cheese quesadilla and cucumber
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    Cocoa roasted almonds about an hour ago and I'm just now having a couple of mini Slim Jims, because I like to have carbs in the early morning and fat at mid-morning on days when I'm working out at noon! (I had half an English muffin with peanut butter before work this morning for the carb part.)
  • Bemix
    Bemix Posts: 54 Member
    Sandwich with whole grain bread and chicken with baby carrots dipped in hummus and a big glass of H2O. Yum!
  • dhvozza
    dhvozza Posts: 26 Member
    Zucchini "noodles", 1/2 avocado, 6 cherry tomatoes, a little evoo, lemon juice & feta all mixed together. YUM!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    mixed nuts and a few slices of cucumber and orange bell pepper.
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Lunch! Shrimp boil! Shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob, and polish sausage! Leftover day!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Two scrambled egg muffins:
    1 dozen eggs
    salt/pepper/cayenne to taste
    1 steamer bag of frozen broccoli, thawed or cooked and cooled
    1/4 cup milk
    2 oz. shredded cheese

Pour into muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake at 350 for 20ish minutes. Makes around 21 muffins.

My two muffins came to 118 cals/3 carbs/7 fat/9 protein. I ate it because I wanted a protein snack.
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Cottage cheese and strawberries
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Tillamook raspberry greek yogurt with a couple tbs. pumpkin seed granola, a hardboiled egg, and watermelon. - Lunch