30 Day Shred: April

Options

Replies

• MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Still sick, so did a walk at home video again. Though I still pushed myself too hard
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done :) not sure I'll add the extra exercises from L1 next week, I really hated myself by cool down today!
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L3D5 done. I also did Cardio 1 from Jillian Michaels. Phew! I got through it without stopping. Feeling good!
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Thank you for this!!!
  • merrileebouchard
    merrileebouchard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feeling great! Almost done all of Level 2, on the home stretch now with Level 3 starting on Monday! I'm scared!
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post; L03D03 done.

Level 3 is rough; but Level 2 kicked my *kitten*!!! Appreciating this level!!
  • MimGSR
    Options
    L2D5 done, halfway there!
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    L3D6 done. My knees are really achey. Can't wait to be done this program!
  • MamaRiss
    Options
    Almost over my cold, so this morning I am getting back on track ( after a shopping trip for more dumbells )
  • MamaRiss
    Options
    Oh, that may not have been my best idea ever. Almost threw up from coughing in that last ab set. But I did make it through L2D3 finally
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Throwing up is just pain leaving the body...or vomit leaving the body. One of those. :-x
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am a huge Jillian Michaels fan (even went to see her Maximize your life tour in Montreal last year). I run a Facebook fitness group for anyone who is doing her programs. If you'd care to join, just message me and let me know :) The group name is Jillian's Minions...can find look it up on FB too and request to join!
  • cherriegh
    cherriegh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    please post before and after pics....I'm interested in joining :)
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    KingBoo10 wrote: »
    L3D6 done. My knees are really achey. Can't wait to be done this program!

Omg!!!! I agree x a million!!

L03D05 done! Only 5 more days of this living hell left :joy: && Only 4 more for you!!!

Sidenote; we all are seriously getting worked!! I am pouring sweat during this!
  • KingBoo10
    Options
    I did cardio 1 again as well. I am really enjoying that. I think I will continue that after I'm done the shred. I feel stronger than I was, but I haven't noticed anything else. :(
  • MimGSR
    Options
    L2D6 done. I've installed a countdown timer on my phone counting down to my husband birthday. We're talking about starting to try for another around that time but I'd like to be at least 1.5 stone lighter. It's quite motivating!
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I did L2D3 yesterday and forgot to post. Today I did Pilates. I find it relaxes me.

Seriously in just the 3 times I've done level 2 I've noticed significant improvement. The first time I did it it was almost impossible. Now I still get super tired but I can push through. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.
  • merrileebouchard
    merrileebouchard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did Level 3 Day 1 yesterday and I loved it! Yes very sweaty but after Level 2 it was more enjoyable :)
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Finally finished L2 yesterday. So glad to be done with that level. Not exactly looking forward to L3 but I'm glad I'm moving on. So's the hubby; he quotes Jillian about getting motivated to go jean/bathing suit shopping and can even imitate her laugh. I think he's getting bored of hearing the same sayings over and over ;) I have to jump back on the wagon, eating-wise. Lot's of emotional eating the past few days :( Get back up and dust yourself off, right?