New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This = good!!!

17022657679_c27ca7c2fe_z.jpg
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This = good!!!

17022657679_c27ca7c2fe_z.jpg

Sounds weird but I'll try one based on this recommendation
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I seen Wal-Mart had the Skippy Caramel spread & bought two at around $2.47 each. Tonight I ate two rice cakes & paired them with around two tablespoons of the spread & found it to be pretty underwhelming. The spread tasted just like regular peanut butter & definitely wasn't as good as the MaraNatha Caramel Almond Butter spread.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    2 items found. First one is called Lunch on the Run. Bumblebee brand tuna salad (not pure tuna, has other things too). A box for one, contains 6 round crackers, tuna salad, small cup of fruit, and a cookie. Calories are tuna-220, crackers-80, cookie-90, fruit cup-70, Total of 460 calories.
    The other is an add on for flavoring. McCormick has put out SALAD TOPPINGS, made primarily of assorted seeds. I find it enhances almost everything. 1 1/3 T. is 1 serving, 35 calories.

I was eating the Bumblebee brand chicken salad snack on the run packs until I watched the news today. Don't think I will be eating them again, lol. That kind of turned me off of them, but they were good. I like the bbq, chipotle, and classic chicken salad ones. Maybe someday I will be able to stomach them again, lol.

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I don't know if these are actually new, but over in the bento thread (Recipes section) people were raving about GemWraps. I ordered a couple of packs -- tomato and barbecue -- and I'm ridiculously excited to try them. Wrap my entire lunch in tomato flavor? Yeeeees, please, don't mind if I do.
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Finally tried bear naked granola, & loved it!
  • Francl27
    Options
    I seen Wal-Mart had the Skippy Caramel spread & bought two at around $2.47 each. Tonight I ate two rice cakes & paired them with around two tablespoons of the spread & found it to be pretty underwhelming. The spread tasted just like regular peanut butter & definitely wasn't as good as the MaraNatha Caramel Almond Butter spread.

Still haven't found that caramel almond butter spread. It's annoying me.
    avskk wrote: »
    I don't know if these are actually new, but over in the bento thread (Recipes section) people were raving about GemWraps. I ordered a couple of packs -- tomato and barbecue -- and I'm ridiculously excited to try them. Wrap my entire lunch in tomato flavor? Yeeeees, please, don't mind if I do.

That looks interesting! I might try them out if I find them.
    hstull82 wrote: »

It's the one I use when I am in the mood for a Greek yogurt parfait but granola is very dangerous for me, lol.
  • Gena_Beana
    Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily new, I don't believe, but the Skinny Cow brand salted caramel ice cream bars are A M A Z I N G!!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Well obviously the iWatch
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Sargento balanced breaks pepper jack cheese w/ peanuts and raisins is p. Good

I love those!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Gena_Beana wrote: »
    Not necessarily new, I don't believe, but the Skinny Cow brand salted caramel ice cream bars are A M A Z I N G!!

I tried them... I guess I'm spoiled with real ice cream, lol.

I've been thinking of buying those Sargento snack packs but I'm not sure it's worth the $$, and there wasn't any combination that really caught my eye.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I ordered 6 of these new Quest protein bars and after eating one this morning will definitely be ordering more of them.

l19vw0rmm257.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    I hate mint stuff, so yeah, not interesting in those!
  • Robbnva
    Options

This, plus I've stopped eating them all together now.I find myself forcing myself to eat the remainder I have. I'd rather eat natural food
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Still haven't found that caramel almond butter spread. It's annoying me.

That looks interesting! I might try them out if I find them.
    hstull82 wrote: »

It's the one I use when I am in the mood for a Greek yogurt parfait but granola is very dangerous for me, lol.

I've only found it at one store so far & it's one I only go to once in awhile. It was even better when I put a little bit in the fridge & ate it cold.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    2 items found. First one is called Lunch on the Run. Bumblebee brand tuna salad (not pure tuna, has other things too). A box for one, contains 6 round crackers, tuna salad, small cup of fruit, and a cookie. Calories are tuna-220, crackers-80, cookie-90, fruit cup-70, Total of 460 calories.
    The other is an add on for flavoring. McCormick has put out SALAD TOPPINGS, made primarily of assorted seeds. I find it enhances almost everything. 1 1/3 T. is 1 serving, 35 calories.

I was eating the Bumblebee brand chicken salad snack on the run packs until I watched the news today. Don't think I will be eating them again, lol. That kind of turned me off of them, but they were good. I like the bbq, chipotle, and classic chicken salad ones. Maybe someday I will be able to stomach them again, lol.

What did the news say?

I usually eat Starkist pouches on my salad.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Loving my new Android Turbo. this thing is faaaast
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 The GemWraps are on Amazon and pretty cheap -- eight bucks for a six-pack. Mine will arrive today and I'm pretty excited to try them!
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Loving my new Android Turbo. this thing is faaaast

I can't wait to run away from my android and go back to apple
  • Francl27
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »

This, plus I've stopped eating them all together now.I find myself forcing myself to eat the remainder I have. I'd rather eat natural food

I still have 3 boxes I've been going through very slowly... I found out that they just don't fill me up for the calories, and I'd rather have a Greek yogurt and an apple.
    @Francl27 The GemWraps are on Amazon and pretty cheap -- eight bucks for a six-pack. Mine will arrive today and I'm pretty excited to try them!

I didn't find them at Wegmans, even though their website says they sell them there... $8 for 6 is just too much $$ for me to try them.