What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• TheRealStella47
    TheRealStella47 Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Alidecker wrote: »
    I did have someone introduce them self to me and I had know him for 5 years.

That's pretty funny!

• sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey.... but then again, I only had a bit to lose. Glad I caught that early. Always been chubby, not that much overweight however. It was starting to get worse.... lost confidence.... so I lost weight. 15 down, 17 to go! Looking forward to being cold! I sweat constantly. My house is only 75!
    75 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • lmm2323
    lmm2323 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    notfbam wrote: »
    sjadev1108 wrote: »
    -I have to stop myself from saying things to people who talk about losing weight but then walk in my office with a piece of cake

After losing 130 lbs over the past 14 months I find this the hardest thing. I find that I want to be there for anyone who wants to make a change but I am much less tolerant of those who are all talk and no action. It took me decades to decide to make a change and I want everyone to know that I wish I could have seen where I am now way back then. I would have done this so much earlier and my life may have been much different.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Health is you first wealth so work on it.

I like that.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!