Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mumford and Sons!

I love indie and folk music and do not see anything special about them, in fact they annoy me!!!
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Options
    I have always thought that Mick Jagger was ugly and vastly over rated. All squirells (big rats with bushy tails), American Idol, America's Next Top Model. Most of Reality t.v. Sushi BLEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! I like cooked food. Rain, snow, wind. I'm a strictly sunshine kinda girl.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    And I hate shopping for shoes. I don't know what the big effing deal is with chicks and shoes. :noway:

I hate shopping for shoes too...I think a lot of women like it because we hate shopping for clothes that don't fit right, don't flatter, or make us feel "fat." Whereas with shoes, there is no negativity (or very little) to having big or small feet and you never feel bad about yourself for not fitting into a pair.

Haha, good point, until you get feet like mine. Size 5 1/2, but wide enough for 7 or 8 (even many "wide width" shoes of size 6 or even 6 1/2 are too tight). I see some really cute shoe and it hurts to stand in it, if I can even get it on. I like cute shoes, but often the shopping is a nightmare ... and I don't get how a shoe can cost $150+
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I really don't like mushrooms....ewwww!!
    Peanut butter (everyone thinks I am crazy)
    Cheesecake

Besides food:

I don't like Glee
    And I do not like the Boston Celtics!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I don't like eggs unless they are in a McMuffin Sandwhich kind of form - preferr home made obviously.
    I can't stand Twilight as I think it is a horrible message for women and their self confidence and I never liked vampires.
    I don't like yogurt that is in a large container but can eat it in a small one???
    I think Facebook is absolutely stupid and that it is more natural and enjoyable to talk in person or over the phone.
    Speaking of which, I also do not text message as its a waste of money and people addicted to text messaging always message me nonstop and it drives me up the wall! ( I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE texting.... but I got burnt out somehow...)
    I don't like to throw parties or getogethers but love going to them. I'd rather get married in the courthouse and have a private ceremony then a large wedding.
    I think things like popsicles, ice cream, jaw breakers, jelly beans ect are not so great but I LOVE salty things. And chocolate. :)
    I can't stand most sodas because it makes me sweat constantly...?
    I don't care for sporting cleavage or looking revealing for myself but it doesn't really offend me on other people as long as its mild.
    I don't do hard alcohol, specifically shots. Or dark beer. I think its absolutely disgusting. I'm more of a light colored beer drinker, Red Merlot Wine or a Bloody Mary.
    I don't wear high heels because it hurts walking in them and I feel too tall to.
    I also don't care for ham/pork unless its bacon which I have on RARE occasion. I hate cereal with milk in it too unless its eaten right away.

LOL I could go on and on... apparnetly I think about these things a lot.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I LOATHE as in completely cant stand THRASH METAL so called music which seems to be all the thing with guys, I just dont get it, its not music , its worse than a kid banging on a garbage can, and screaming, and growling? why? and people pay money to see /hear this CRAP!? I just dont get it, dont like it, hate it, wish it would go away or at least not be clasified as music because NO talent or skill is required for it.

ahh felt good to get that out.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Queen..(especially Bohemian fkin Rhapsody)

Both exiled to room 101. Forever.

I like most Queen, but cannot stand Bohemian Rhapsody. Seriously, a song about a murderer claiming an "oh poor me" defense?yuck!

Thank you for saying that!! Agreed about Queen altogether.

Also, Jim Morrisson. Since I am a big music fan, everyone assumes that these are two artists that I would love. Alas...
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Watermelon
    Strawberries
    Cherries
    Blueberries!

I am so picky, ahhh! I've tried them over and over trying to train myself to like them - no luck yet! (Although I've done it with some veggies)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options

I don't like yogurt that is in a large container but can eat it in a small one???

I thought I was the only one.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza. WTF is wrong with you people?
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Wow, we've got a ton of weirdos here. Kidding, kidding. Speaking of weird and since we seem to be on a music kick, I'd rather stick icepicks in my ears than listen to:

Brighteyes
    Neil Young
    Frou Frou
    Counting Crows
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    TUNA! It's disgusting filth that literally makes me gag and retch. Vile, wretched, abominable, repugnant, revolting, (add your synonym here) crap! Everyone else seems to love it but EWWWW GROSS!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I so agree with this!! Pineapple on pizza is soooo disgusting!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Lady gaga
    American sickening idol
    Justin Beiber
    Anyone who dislikes Steel Panther
    La Croix canned water
    Mayo
    Ring back ring tones (use the normal ring *kitten*)

The list could go all day people... seriously.. :glasses:
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    "Toning" shoes. Ugly shoes don't make your backside smaller any more than short hair makes your face thinner.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I dislike mongoes and as an island girl everyone think I'm crazy..
    Also anything watermelon flavoured Yuck

I also hate shopping of any kind....so my girl friends usually have to drag me along
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I so agree with this!! Pineapple on pizza is soooo disgusting!

LOL well I gotta admit....pineapple on pizza ia awesome
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Let's see.
    Avocado
    Sushi
    Raw tomato
    Eggplant, zucchini
    Calamari

Lord of the Rings

Most popular TV from sitcoms to 'reality' tv

There's more but that's what comes to mind, and I wouldn't actually use the term 'loathe', just don't like.
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I LOATHE as in completely cant stand THRASH METAL...

...because NO talent or skill is required for it.

I can understand that you don't like it (not to everyone's taste) but some of those musicians are insanely talented.

As for things I don't like that most people seem to; pretty much any pop music that's on the radio these days, lobster, prawns, and fake boobs :)