Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• elucke
    elucke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1-BRETT FAVRE!!
    2- Michigan State
    3-Avril Lavigne
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Trendhumping. Can't stand it.

Me either!! (thanks urbandictionary!!)
    hip hop
    dave matthews band (loathe is strong, but not a fan)
    obama
    coffee
    Twilight *runs from vampire lovers*
    Gaga- I mean really??
    YES and TVs EVERYWHERE!!! In cars, at restaurants, on phones, you name it!! Kids have NO imagination!!
    (I DO love technology, just think this has gone too far)

**now fighting the urge to run out and get some ham and pineapple pizza with ranch!!**
  • bryony_pie
    bryony_pie Posts: 40
    Options
    shorts. i run in them, and other than that, you can't pay me enough to wear them.

the combination of chocolate and orange.

anything fried. i had gall bladder disease and had to cut all fried foods, but now the thought of them makes me sick. weird because i used to live off of mozzarella sticks!

pop music. i'm trained as a vocalist and it's upsetting that people who absolutely cannot sing are making millions being singers. makes no sense!

glee. i used to like it but then they stopped developing stories and started randomly inserting songs awkwardly into a loose plot. it's like a baaaad musical.

oh and here's a silly one: spanish rice. I love salsa, and i love brown rice, but for some reason the combination of the two really grosses me out. i still can't make sense of that in my head. guess i'm a weirdo!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Eggs over-easy or anything not cooked solid like scrambled or hard-boiled
    warm lettuce (aka on sandwiches)
    birds
    Taylor Swift
    Zac Brown Band
    Kenny Chesney
    Cilantro
    Big Bang Theory
    Obama
    Jersey Shore
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise. I absolutely detest it with every fibre of my being. It makes me angry that so many sandwiches have it in, and I can't watch someone else eating anything with it in without heaving. It is so absolutely vile it should be banned.

And all reality TV. I can't stand reality TV. It's for brain dead morons.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    alcohol
    pork of any kind
    olives
    fish and all seafood
    eggplant
    cell phones :grumble: :explode:
    pantyhose
    perfume/cologne and/or artificially fragranced home scents :sad: <- migraine triggers

I agree with everything u said but alcohol....really? REALLY? really?
    LOL
    :wink: :tongue:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    The smell of fried meat. My house mate makes bacon, sausage anything fried in oil, stinks the whole f-ing house out and makes me want to vomit pure grease

Eurgh
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Zucchini Bread

And here's what gets me: EVERYBODY says, "Yeah, but you would like mine (or my mother's, or my aunt's)."
    I might, but probably not.
  • robie
    robie Posts: 7
    Options
    Pink Floyds The Wall everyone station played it over and over when it came out
    Those jeans with pockets on the butt that have flaps....no woman under 5'9 and 115 pounds should ever wear them
    come on ladies tell your girl friends they are not flattering
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Zucchini Bread

And here's what gets me: EVERYBODY says, "Yeah, but you would like mine (or my mother's, or my aunt's)."
    I might, but probably not.

I've never even heard of zucchini bread but I like banana bread and date-nut bread.
    :indifferent: :ohwell:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Television. I don't watch it. At all. Unless you count when I work-out to Jillian Michaels DVDs.
  • fteale
    Options
    I don't hate by any means, but I have absolutely no interest in handbags, shoes, underwear shopping, chocolate, cake or coffee. I actively dislike biscuits (or cookies or whatever you call them over in the states).

I wouldn't eat things like banana bread, muffins etc. They just don't appeal at all.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    SODOKU

sorry i just dont get it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    mustard! I DESPISE it with a passion. Makes me gag. However, I can eat things with it in them like deviled eggs but someone else has to make them and no one can mention mustard. loopy, I know :)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    alcohol
    pork of any kind
    olives
    fish and all seafood
    eggplant
    cell phones :grumble: :explode:
    pantyhose
    perfume/cologne and/or artificially fragranced home scents :sad: <- migraine triggers

I agree with everything u said but alcohol....really? REALLY? really?
    LOL
    :wink: :tongue:

yep, really (or so i have convinced myself!)... I thought of two more:
    eggs (unless part of a recipe)
    venison (again, i dont care HOW you cook it, i do NOT like it! lol)
  • fteale
    Options
    I have another one! Hip hop. I hate it! I can't stand anything that has a video involving greasy looking men and women in too tight shorts wiggling their behinds at the camera.

I also hate swimming.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    celery is nasty
    oprah
    obama
    dr.phil
    jersey shore
    ashton kutcher
    the smell of daffodils makes me want to vomit
    twilight
    and i'm sure there are many more i can't think of right now
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    mustard! I DESPISE it with a passion. Makes me gag. However, I can eat things with it in them like deviled eggs but someone else has to make them and no one can mention mustard. loopy, I know :)

Oh yeah....I forgot about mustard. Yuck!!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    oprah, lady gaga, greek yogurt, american idol. im sure i could go on, but those top my list.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Popsicles, ice cream, etc on a stick. Its something about my teeth potentially touching wood that freaks me out.
    Agreed! That dry wooden thingy touching my teeth or when the doctor uses a tongue depressor - s/he better put a mask on, because that might set all sorts of displeasure in motion!