5'5'' ladies...what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Fascinating thread.. We are all so different!!!

When I did Atkins/workouts religiously and was strong and healthy and wearing a comfortable size 10, I felt good in my own skin. At that time, I was bouncing between 160-165. That being said.. weight doesn't matter to me as much as the first part.... feeling good in my own skin again.. and of course not wincing when I look at myself in a full body mirror. :tongue: .
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.75", and set a goal of 135. I mainly want a healthy body composition, so I will adjust my goal as I get closer. I am lifting weights and hoping to someday be able to actually see some definition. I am very pear shaped and want to get rid of the thunder thighs and bingo wings. I weighed 115 lbs when I graduated high school, but had no muscle tone. I will stop when I'm happy with the way I look.
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" Im 31 (32 next month) I was 120lb at 19 (looked very sick) b4 having 3 kids. My goal is 140 but I would be happy with 150
  • fittraier
    fittraier Posts: 138
    Options
    I am 5'6" and large boned and very muscular. Goal 160. I can maintain that If I drop below 150 I look funny!
  • Kristinemillar
    Options
    My goal weight is 126lbs (9 stone) which is smack bang in the middle of the healthy BMI range... Any less and I'd just look ill.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and a half..haha.

My goal weight is 165. That is what I was at before I got pregnant with my son and I was in a 9-11 depending on brand. I am happy with that. I was 130 at one point, and I looked annorexic. Super skinny is not a good look on me.
  • basschick38
    basschick38 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently weight 149 lbs. My goal is 135. If I get any skinnier than 135 I will lose my boobs, and after being very small chested for most of my life (and generally weighing about 115 lbs), I now have big boobs! I have been down to 135 before and it looks nice on me. I like having some curves without feeling fat.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    125 ish
  • aaronfahs326
    Options
    im the same height and my gaol is around 165. i think it depends on your body shape... when i saw a nutritionist they did like bone mass and all and mine is high, he told me my "true" weight should be about 190 and if i go much under that i might look unhealthy... buuuuuut im gonna try and see how it goes. i could never be the 125 the BMI scale tells me to be... i would blow away in the wind!
  • rhenderson1229
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 115 lbs, my pre-freshman year in college weight. While in general I am very numbers oriented, and I feel like I will be happy at 115, I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin if possible. So, if that's before or after I hit 115, I will stop then.
  • timeformajorchange
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" (I agree that extra 1/2 inch matters! LOL) and the last time I was in shape, I was a size 10 and weighed 167 (I was doing extreme workouts --- up to 2 hrs a day -- and I was pretty muscular). I can't imagine dropping too much below that, as I've NEVER aspired to be a size 0,2, or 4... not to mention I have a much more "athletic" build with a large bone structure so I doubt I could weigh 120s/130s if I wanted to. So my goal at this point is about 160s, but I'll be thrilled if I can get to the 150s. :D Once I hit that, I'll re-evaluate and see if I want to drop more or not. I'm trying to not get so focused on the scale this time, because that's what killed me last time and made me give up and go back to my "old ways". I had stopped losing for 2 months, even though I was working out a lot and strictly following my diet plan. So I am going to try to focus on more how I feel, how my clothes look, and what size I am as opposed to what the scale says as much.
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 145 - 150. The last time I felt really in shape I was wearing a size 10 and weighted 174 lbs. And I felt boney. (Maybe I'm just used to having more cushion around my bones? lol) I don't think I would look right under 145, but we will see when I get there!
  • AllisonS79
    AllisonS79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me too! Same stats. I'd be happy to be 130 now, but last time I was at that weight I wished I was 120- 125 LOL. Never satisfid, right?

I meant same stats as this post :

"I'm 5'5.5" (that extra half inch really matters, haha) and my goal is 125lbs. I reached 130lbs but wasn't quite yet satisfied." from first page. I haven't yet gotten the hang of quoting here...
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5'' with a goal weight of 115, just wanted to see where all the other kinda short, kinda not ladies are with their goals (:

I'm 5'5 and heading for 115 also!
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5'5.5" and my goal is between 130-135. I look anorexic below 130lbs, so yeah not going lower than that... plus I love my curves.
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    125-130
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Anywhere between 120 and 130! :)
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" (and a half) and have a small frame (little bones). I was at 115 when I was about 20 but I did NOT look too hot at that size. I thought I did but ten years later I saw the pictures and I looked a bit like Skeletor. I feel my best around 125-135- depending on how much muscle I have. Once I get into my healthy BMI (10 more lbs!!!)....I'm just going to keep doing my thing and take it as it comes and let my body figure out what it wants to weigh.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    im 5'3" with an initial goal weight of 140lbs, im 160lbs just now. i may increase my goal to 120lbs but il need to see how i feel at 140lbs lol
  • kanemone
    kanemone Posts: 1
    Options
    im also 5'5 and I am 116. so if you have any luck with this whole work out thing let me know. im at a stand still.